Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-16-2012, 11:29 AM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,332,519,459.20
Total Points: 264,382,613,100.85
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas knows his boxing - jas 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

British boxing is doing pretty well ... a non title domestic dust up last weekend packed out a 30,000 seat stadium u know
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Legendary Hater
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Rep Power: 0 Legendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 135,048,465,620.76
Total Points: 135,048,490,851.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismart83 View Post
To be fair, its threads like this that make Boxing fans look towards other forums.
Nice thread if your a casual fan though
That's funny...because guys from your hemisphere tend to be the most casual, nationalistic FIGHTER fans on the planet....

On the other hand, American BOXING fans, will appreciate and support Greatness regardless of where they hail from...

Yep...keep clinging to those top British fighters, Benn and Eubank, as long as you can now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
What's the name of the song Bute came out to the ring with?
Against Froch?....I can't remember...but probably something with a message...like that "Written In The Stars" song that David Lemieux used...lol

Old 07-16-2012, 11:43 AM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,740,588,510,499.81
Total Points: 2,740,589,052,451.42
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Hater View Post
That's funny...because guys from your hemisphere tend to be the most casual, nationalistic FIGHTER fans on the planet....

On the other hand, American BOXING fans, will appreciate and support Greatness regardless of where they hail from...

Yep...keep clinging to those top British fighters, Benn and Eubank, as long as you can now...

Against Froch?....I can't remember...but probably something with a message...like that "Written In The Stars" song that David Lemieux used...lol

In my view supporting a fighter soley due to where they are from is for casual fans..much like yourself by the looks of it.
Nothing wrong with supporting your own country-men but if can't enjoy watching fighters from other nations (or if you start troll threads about other fight nations instead of seriously talking/debating the sport) then your not much of a fan.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:23 PM
Legendary Hater
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Rep Power: 0 Legendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these partsLegendary Hater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 135,048,465,620.76
Total Points: 135,048,490,851.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismart83 View Post
In my view supporting a fighter soley due to where they are from is for casual fans..much like yourself by the looks of it.
Nothing wrong with supporting your own country-men but if can't enjoy watching fighters from other nations (or if you start troll threads about other fight nations instead of seriously talking/debating the sport) then your not much of a fan.

28 years old, eh?...I was appreciating and studying guys like Arguello and Benitez before you knew how to properly wipe your ass...crying for your mum, soiled and alone in the loo...

Read the thread and accept it...when it comes to Boxing, your country is not in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and America's league...hasn't been for well over half a century...

and another thing....it's gotten so bad over there that people don't refer to skills or winning anymore...they have to CLING to and ANNOUNCE domestic draws or popularity levels...regardless of where those fighters ACTUALLY stand in the sport, and how they almost always lose against equal or better competition...

Seriously...Amir Khan, supposedly your country's best boxer, just got Ked The FO by a green, American up 'n' comer...a B FIGHTER who was/is basically an unknown over here...

THAT'S what's important...who they compete against, the in-ring performances, and the wins/losses in the books...the whole shebang...they can draw all the foolish, fighter fan money in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that garbage fans are backing and overtouting 2nd Rate fighters AT BEST...

FOOLS...the damn near lot of ya...evolve.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:09 PM
quinton_mob
Banned

Rep Power: 0 quinton_mob will become famous soon enoughquinton_mob will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,016,909.79

Quote:
28 years old, eh?...I was appreciating and studying guys like Arguello and Benitez before you knew how to properly wipe your ass...crying for your mum, soiled and alone in the loo...

Read the thread and accept it...when it comes to Boxing, your country is not in Mexico, Puerto Rico, and America's league...hasn't been for well over half a century...

and another thing....it's gotten so bad over there that people don't refer to skills or winning anymore...they have to CLING to and ANNOUNCE domestic draws or popularity levels...regardless of where those fighters ACTUALLY stand in the sport, and how they almost always lose against equal or better competition...

Seriously...Amir Khan, supposedly your country's best boxer, just got Ked The FO by a green, American up 'n' comer...a B FIGHTER who was/is basically an unknown over here...

THAT'S what's important...who they compete against, the in-ring performances, and the wins/losses in the books...the whole shebang...they can draw all the foolish, fighter fan money in the world, but that doesn't change the fact that garbage fans are backing and overtouting 2nd Rate fighters AT BEST...

FOOLS...the damn near lot of ya...evolve.
Lol good trolling.

we loose at most sport unless its darts or snooke.

we support our fighters, football teams win or lose

As for the state of British boxing. 3 world champs even though 1 (Cleverly) is over protected.
ill take that

its been a lot worse in the past!
Old 07-16-2012, 01:27 PM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,740,588,510,499.81
Total Points: 2,740,589,052,451.42
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
I wouldn't brag to much about that, as it makes the fact you are making trolling threads even more stupid.

I haven't claimed Britain (or ' my country' as you said,..which is England - since you seem to be getting Britain confused as country) is in the same bracket as other nations. I simply commented on the childish tone of the thread.

The rest of your post doesn't apply to me. Seems it would only apply to people who come on this forum troll..abit like yourself?

Last edited by chrismart83; 07-16-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:28 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,612,675,017.63
Total Points: 42,614,375,620.11
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
Last time another racist said a nation of boxing was dead(Mexican Boxing is dead) it back fired.

Why not just enjoy the talents in boxing regardless where their from or where they come from?!

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
-Albert Einstein
Old 07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
K2ray
Contender

Rep Power: 0 K2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these partsK2ray is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,013,725.82

Quote:

Nice to see you back buddy!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,591,466.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:

Tell that to Lennox Lewis.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 68 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,367,995,146.18
Total Points: 50,191,706,018,697.34
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray View Post
Nice to see you back buddy!
Unfortunately he only returns when a British boxer loses, when they win (e.g. Froch over Bute) he's nowhere to be seen.

Khan will be back and he will likely become 3-time World Champion but our friend Mr Hater will pretend it never happened.