Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-04-2011, 01:03 PM
mrpain81
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 mrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,927,347,229,329.50
Total Points: 114,927,467,412,339.22
great poster - Melly-Mel Thanks for posting the Rd by Rds for the fights I don't get to see and supplying heaps of great info. - danc1984 funny shit! - Tom Flores thanks for posting on the thread - robson24 Consistently funny poster. Thumbs up. - ddangerous 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 
Default Genaro Hernandez Nears Final Bell ... Losing Fight With Cancer

Quote:
Genaro Hernandez Nears Final Bell!

June 2, 2011 By Michele Chong

I have some very sad news to report: Genaro ***8220;Chicanito***8221; Hernandez is heading into his last***8211;and final round***8211;in his courageous battle against the rare form of cancer he has been fighting since October 2008 when the first of his malignant tumors were found.

Today I bring the worst news of all: Genaro is now in his South Orange County home with his wife Liliana, and their kids Amanda and Steven as he awaits the final bell. Nothing more can be done; treatment to fight the cancer has ceased***8211;and he is now partially paralyzed from the waist down. Somber news indeed. It looks like this time it will be the ultimate round for the champ, the fatal blow in his brave three-year fight against cancer.
In my exclusive chat with Genaro***8217;s brother Rudy Hernandez, a boxing trainer and renowned cutman, the family was strong and stoic in having to sadly face the inevitable. For the brothers, this is a tragic road they***8217;ve traveled down before; both their mother and father had cancer. Speaking with Rudy this morning, the cornerman and UFC cutman told me that Genaro had been in the hospital on Monday, by Wednesday he was paralyzed in his legs, and is now at home waiting for that very last bell.

***8220;He still has the fighting mentality; he***8217;s still feisty***8211;with that warrior mentality!***8221; his brother tells me with a small chuckle. ***8220;But he***8217;s home now, nothing medically can be done anymore. We***8217;re just trying to keep him as comfortable as possible and trying to lift up his spirits in any way we can.***8221; Rudy has been a pillar of strength throughout this heartbreaking ordeal and he said they will all be there for Genaro***8217;s wife and two young children too.

There are 12 rounds in a championship fight and I have watched ***8220;Chicanito,***8221; the true warrior he is, bravely fight back against this deadly form of cancer round after round. Throughout this time, I have shared happy news as well in a roller-coaster timeline that only a fighter like Genaro would be able to survive.

After first diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma (usually found primarily in children) in the fall of 2008, I have shared many updates about Genaro. As a former WBC Super Featherweight Champion, ***8220;Chicanito***8221; has been a popular fan favorite in the community and a boxer I***8217;ve had the honor of getting to know through the years.

In January 2009, the World Boxing Council (WBC) hosted a benefit dinner and gala as a tribute to the Southern California fighter. At that time, while he was on stage he was on shaky legs, rocked by the brutal rounds of chemotherapy that affected his voice, appetite, strength and caused him to lose his hair. Behind the scenes, I watched as the proud boxer had to steady himself on the shoulders of others while trying to get to his feet***8211;and stay on his feet. But once the frail ex-champ took the stage with his family, friends and fellow champions, his smile and strength was unmistakable. There***8217;s a reason why the Los Angeles slugger became a champ. When he was knocked down by cancer, he kept getting back up.

Unfortunately, Genaro (38-2-1, 17 KOs) was continuously knocked to the canvas by the devastating punches we never see coming.

I had just called him a couple of weeks ago to wish him a ***8220;Happy Birthday***8221; as the champ celebrated his 45th year on May 10. Whenever I would call him for updates, sometimes it was good news, other times the news was bleak. In April 2009 I was thrilled to write about his first remission. But in January 2010, I was forced to report that the aggressive cancer had returned. In June 2010 there was another brief remission for ***8220;Chicanito.***8221; Then in January of this year, things took a turn for the worse. With his white blood cell count low, the chemo and radiation continued but by then the cancer had spread throughout his body with new spots of the vicious disease appearing in brand new places.

Through these ups and downs, he would always remain optimistic while I would marvel at how he never complained. He was also adamant about raising awareness in preventing cancer***8211;and early detection of the deadly disease. And he would always say, ***8220;I will NOT give up!***8221; And he never did.
As he would tell me about his endless trips to M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas, Genaro would also always tell me of the many ***8220;angels***8221; who have helped him along the way like Bob Arum, Top Rank, the Japanese promoter Teiken, the WBC, Thompson Boxing Promotions, his brother Rudy, friends, family and fans, among the countless individuals and organizations who have all supported him in every round of his battle.

Fans loved the tough Mexican warrior for his clashes against Floyd Mayweather Jr., Azumah Nelson, Jorge Paez, Oscar De La Hoya, Carlos ***8220;Famoso***8221; Hernandez, and so many others. He also stepped in many times to lend time and support to others; he was the first to give back to those in desperate need. I know he visited Childrens Hospital Los Angeles many times. I know he would buy Christmas gifts for children suffering from cancer. And I know he was always at the annual WBCares events to help kids. He did not do any of this for a publicity stunt or any hidden agenda. That I know. I was there on several occasions and observed Genaro giving back to others, even while he was in pain battling his own losing diagnosis. And in March of this year, he came out to attend the WBC Japan Relief event in L.A. In a weakened state, he was still fighting his grim fate.
While undergoing treatment, he still trained boxers and also did ringside commentary for Top Rank. I saw him in action last December at the Honda Center for the Urbano Antillon-Humberto Soto fight. While he had to be in some discomfort then, he never showed it. Always professional, always prepared, we were all accustomed to seeing Genaro by the boxing ring, right where he belonged.
And he has fought till the very end. Still swingin***8217; till that end comes.

Now he is approaching that last round***8211;and ultimately the final bell.

In signing off with his brother Rudy, I told him I***8217;d spread the word and send prayers their way***8211;and that maybe the power of prayer can somehow work one last miracle. Rudy Hernandez, a former fighter himself, also knows when you have to throw in the towel. ***8220;Michele, without sounding disrespectful***8230;This time not even God can help him,***8221; he said softly, voice caught with emotion. ***8220;People say, ***8216;As the story is written***8230;No one will die before his time.***8217; And everyone has their time***8230;***8221;

No one has fought more valiantly than Genaro Hernandez.

He is the exact definition of a ***8220;FIGHTER***8221;: fight***8226;er, noun /***712;f***299;t***601;r/ A person or animal that fights, esp. as a soldier or a boxer; A person who does not easily admit defeat in spite of difficulties or opposition.

Cancer proved to be his most difficult opposition ever.

NOW DEFEAT IS NEAR.

When he loses this final battle, I will remember him for the courage, heart and pure strength he showed us all.

My friend ***8220;Chicanito***8221; is a true fighter. A TRUE CHAMPION.

Please keep the champ and his family in your prayers.
http://www.myboxingfans.com/2011/06/...e=facebook.com

Well this sucks.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-04-2011, 01:08 PM
MARKBNLV
Im A Mark

Rep Power: 107 MARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,146,598,245.09
Total Points: 815,589,711,671.87
4500 post in Boss Lady's thread of madness! :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Merry xmas too bro! - led Happy Holidays Marky! - Lorily 
merry christmas - Tha_Greatest Merry christmas bud - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy bday bro. - led Happy Birthday Mark - TBear 
Keep life rollin' don't stop being positive! - Uns Right back at you, love :) - Bossy :) - Bossy Congrats for the second kid - led* get some pussy bro - Mannie Phresh 
great job exposing that racist draft dodger ali. hes in his state because hes a racist and deserves it - I'm so sorry No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Mwerry Christmas Mark. I hope you have a great one bro. - deanrw happy new years homie, lol, you my boy , lol, peace, to you and your family aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - shogun tua Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rip Chudd Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

I am welled up with tears my condolences to your family,you are and were a great champion and an inspiration to all of us who love boxing.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 53 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,146,091,153.71
Total Points: 239,130,954,268.81
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Damn shame, life is fragile...........
Old 06-04-2011, 01:17 PM
MARKBNLV
Im A Mark

Rep Power: 107 MARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,146,598,245.09
Total Points: 815,589,711,671.87
4500 post in Boss Lady's thread of madness! :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Merry xmas too bro! - led Happy Holidays Marky! - Lorily 
merry christmas - Tha_Greatest Merry christmas bud - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy bday bro. - led Happy Birthday Mark - TBear 
Keep life rollin' don't stop being positive! - Uns Right back at you, love :) - Bossy :) - Bossy Congrats for the second kid - led* get some pussy bro - Mannie Phresh 
great job exposing that racist draft dodger ali. hes in his state because hes a racist and deserves it - I'm so sorry No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Mwerry Christmas Mark. I hope you have a great one bro. - deanrw happy new years homie, lol, you my boy , lol, peace, to you and your family aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - shogun tua Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rip Chudd Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
Damn shame, life is fragile...........
Like that bam its over......My friend had just drove 1200 miles home died 4 blocks away from his house,left behind a 12 yearold son,life fcking sucks sometimes man.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:19 PM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 36 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,849,024,620,032.20
Total Points: 32,855,025,171,263.52
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

sad sad news, I think Floyd will shed a tear or two too.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:20 PM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,998,522,947,123.98
Total Points: 15,040,777,534,797.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a &quot;5th&quot; HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

A sad read. God bless him.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:21 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 53 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,146,091,153.71
Total Points: 239,130,954,268.81
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKBNLV View Post
Like that bam its over......My friend had just drove 1200 miles home died 4 blocks away from his house,left behind a 12 yearold son,life fcking sucks sometimes man.
I know bro i know, a few people close to me have passed in the last few months and u just gotta get on with life, seems cold as hell but what u gonna do?
Old 06-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Dorian
The P4P King

Rep Power: 158 Dorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,175,067,567,142.05
Total Points: 82,175,067,673,695.19
I see you, D! - Ether Buy yourself a new life - -Kev- Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight. - CRASH DUMMY a true p4p. - Ether Read the message in the ribbon I just sent you - -Kev- 
Protect yourself at all times - -Kev- Im holdin on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground - -Kev- give them all the fight they want. - Ether Feliz Navidad Red k sent - El Mustang All in on Dorian. - Ether 
Happy holidays bro! - led Happy holidays to you too meooooow! ;) - *Boss Lady* Kitties like fishies, meow :) - *Boss Lady* Happy birthday, bud - Sweet Pea 50 Happy Birfffday :D x - *Boss Lady* 
happy bday bro, was gone yesterday - Ether Happy Easter :kiss: Meooooooooooow! - Bossy Nice gifs! - komodo fratele meu din alta mama - Alx. Censor fail - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - kswizzy99 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 

Sad read, prayers go out to him and his family. God bless you champ.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Toney Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Toney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.24
Total Points: 80,523.92
Something to eat while you play Digimon - -Kevin- for you mj - project xxx1 Wesley is a playa.. - -Jack- No Message - -veteran420- Wesley still has a Champions League medal to cherish!! - Disposable Arts 
10,000 - Clyde Barrow Haha, you are unbanned :D :D :D - Poor Lad Thanks - Silencers for you bro - project xxx1 merry xmas - Subtraction 
For after you stare at French beezies. - Shadows For Ihop Homie... - Lazerjab for the MULA yo! - Lazerjab thank you - xi! study hard :) - - v e t - 
for your teacher - - v e t - study hard - - v e t - thx homey, heres for when you're sobering up!! - - v e t - Thanks homes happy new year!!! - Lazerjab Happy New Year, mate! - Monkz 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Banned Tua 
Childhood Cancer - Clyde Barrow Childhood Cancer - QUELOQUE Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows 

I got teary eyed reading that.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:26 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 317,880,137,264.43
Total Points: 330,986,496,584.22
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

my condolences to a great fighter. thank you for your contributions to the sport. and may you and your family find peace.