Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All These years, was Teddy Atlas lying about him putting a gun to Mike's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All These years, was Teddy Atlas lying about him putting a gun to Mike's head?

I kept hearing this story about Ted Atlas putting a gun to Mike Tyson's head during Mike's earlier years.

But a recent interview with yahoo's Graham Besinger, tells a different story from Mike Tyson himself.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news#news/25403802

Around 2:25 mark.

What's is the real 'truth' to this story?

i think he did it.

Comment

That was a Good watch man cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by JourneymanUK View Post
        I kept hearing this story about Ted Atlas putting a gun to Mike Tyson's head during Mike's earlier years.

But a recent interview with yahoo's Graham Besinger, tells a different story from Mike Tyson himself.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news#news/25403802

Around 2:25 mark.

What's is the real 'truth' to this story?

Tyson`s former trainer Kevin Rooney admitted that Atlas was lying about the whole incident.

Comment

tyson just said he did but come on atlas is a b1tch, tyson was 15 a kid

Comment

Teddy Atlas just made that shiiit up cause after he got that scar he thought he was Scarface.

Comment

The story has been circulated for so many years that even if it is true or not the public has pretty much accepted it as fact. That story, compiled with the rape charge, stacked on top of all the rest of his antics pretty much makes it fact regardless of what actually happened.

Comment

Never heard Tyson DENY it, let's just put it that way...

"Teddy did do that."

Comment

Damn, Iron Mike has aged a lot and I mean a lot. Damn.

Comment

Wouldnt suprise me, Teddy Atlas is a murder/suicide waiting to happen. He has threatened ESPN Employees, Boxing Promoters. When his former boxer fired him he got his buddies and some guns and went to kill the dude but backed off at the last second.

He was saying he saved Shannon Briggs in a street fight and had "homicidal tendancies growing up"

Plus his brother killed their grandmother with a gun.

This guy has a very short temper and a known woman beater. He needs to be far far away from boxing and in a mental ward somewhere for his own protection.

Dude has emotional problems, thats why he's at indian reservations on a friday night on ESPN2. Dude was a horrible amateur boxer (lost most of his fights) and was even a worse Coach/Trainer. His only success was Moore which was GIVEN to HIM. and he managed to screw that up.

Why do you think he is always so hatefull towards everyone sucessfull? He's jelous that others have world class guys and he ruins careers. He wishes he was a good boxing trainer, but hes not. Anyone who hires him should have their head examined.

He's such a huge hypocrite too, talks non stop about "golden days" of boxing and about Young Black American studs while hating on Europeans. So what does he do? Decides to train a Russian, someone he really hates because its not a black young american stud like he jerks off to in his mind.

Look at his resume and history, this guy's boxing info is suspect and he never brought anyone up from amateur to pro. Was always given fighters and still managed to screw it up by being center of attention.

Like he came into some Bronx gym and said "My fighter needs to use the ring"

words were said and he came back with a gun ready to shoot.

What kind of "Boxing" trainer needs a gun? Dont have the balls to use your FIST?
                    Last edited by Medved; 06-04-2011, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X