Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 06-04-2011, 08:51 AM
paypayvay
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 363
Rep Power: 4 paypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,565.87
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,565.87
Default people accusing pacquiao of cherry picking ?

i don't hate floyd , and i'm not a " ******* " i just think that mayweather had an easier road and was more protected than pacquiao , and it's ridiculous to claim that the last 3 fights tanished pacquiao's legacy , bob arum and GBP couldn't do business together , it's not his fault , he fought the available fighters .

and i aslo hate when pacquiao haters try to diminish some of his wins by claming fighter X was physicaly or mentaly damaged etc.... ( i will do the same , just to prove that it can be done to any fighter )


i also think ,achievement-wise : pacquiao > mayweather ( but i'm picking floyd to win if this fight ever happens )

let's look at their careers , mayweather :

first world title : he beat a unmotivated Genaro Hernandez who was talking retirement even before the fight , and let's not forget that he didn't even deserve to fight for the tittle , he got it because was hyped like hell since he was an olympic medalist

title defence : diego coralles , his best win IMO . but let's not forget that diego was facing jail time in that time , he was obviously not mentally strong for a fight of that magnitude . just after the fight he went to jail for 14 months ,and fought again 2 years after the mayweather loss

lightweight title : first fight against castillo , barely won the first fight , and won the second convincingly , still nothing to " WOW " about

Super Lightweight title : beat a washed up arturo gatti , nothing to see here

welterweight title : win against Zab Judah ,who was just coming from loss, and let's not forget that when judah is not " super zab" he can be a underachiever who's mentally weak in big fights ( Kostya Tszyu , first cory spinks fight , loss to baldomir , KO'd by cotto etc... )
then he beat baldomir, good win , but we all know that carlos is an ATG right ? , a first ballot hall of famer for sure...

super welterweight : beat oscar ( was not an easy fight ) , needless to say oscar was like 7 years past his prime
hatton : smaller guy , who's fighting outside his natural weight class

add to that that floyd avoided unification fights like the plague , avoided lot of top 10 fighters, didn't want to fight cotto / margarito / williams and others ..

pacquiao

- lineal flyweight title at age 20 : he beat Chatchai Sasakul , the guy who took the title from Yuri Arbachakov , one of boxing P4p greats at the time
- won the IBF super bantamweight title in his first fight in the us against Lehlohonolo Ledwaba , ranked no 3 in the world at the time . just after the fight he fought agapito sanchez for unification bout ( mayweather never fought title holders in his division )
- featherweight : he beats the lineal champ , ranked n 4 P4p at the time . haters will tell you he was " washed up " but MAB was the lineal champ and was a major player in the rankings , he was ranked by ring magazine in the top 10 until 2006
then , without even catching a break, he fought marquez ,another P4p ranked fighter , and just after that , he faced yet again a P4P fighter in morales . 3 top 10 P4p in less than two years ...
he then went on to avenge the loss to morales , some retarded people claim that manny " ducked " zaheer raheem , seriously ? the guy just fought 3 of the best fighters in the world , he earned the right to avenge his loss , and what did this zaheer rahem ever do ? he never became a world champion as far as i know ....
and then there is the hatton ko . manny fought him in his natural weight , ricky was the lineal champion , and contrary to popular belief , mayweather didn't " ruin " him , he was coming from two wins , including a KO win over malignaggi .and i don't think PBF possesses that kind of power that would " ruin " careers and lives ...
Reply With Quote
paypayvay is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 06-04-2011, 08:58 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 15,059
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 51 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,879.52
Bank: 339,855,535,803,192.25
Total Points: 339,855,535,807,071.75
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Default

Reply With Quote
PACnPBFsuck is offline
#3
Old 06-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Rip Chudd
1 John 2:22
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 7,632
Rep Power: 31 Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,788.21
Bank: 967,907,188,221,432,576.00
Total Points: 967,907,188,221,533,440.00
Happy Holidays Chip! - Lorily Yeah that's right - Rip Chudd Lollllllllllllllll drink it down with some pepsi - -Kev- e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

I didn't take the time to read much, as these Pac & May threads got tiresome about a year ago. Bottom line: Pac is cherry picking. Floyd cherry picks too. end of story.
Reply With Quote
Rip Chudd is offline
#4
Old 06-04-2011, 09:16 AM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36,159
Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,214,210,502,853.87
Bank: 5,621,412,410,242.40
Total Points: 6,835,622,913,096.28
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 
Default

Yeah anyway Glen Johnson looks weight drained.
Reply With Quote
B.U.R.N.E.R is offline
#5
Old 06-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Rip Chudd
1 John 2:22
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 7,632
Rep Power: 31 Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,788.21
Bank: 967,907,188,221,432,576.00
Total Points: 967,907,188,221,533,440.00
Happy Holidays Chip! - Lorily Yeah that's right - Rip Chudd Lollllllllllllllll drink it down with some pepsi - -Kev- e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Yeah anyway Glen Johnson looks weight drained.
Heck no man, Glen is in great shape. You will see tonight, once he beats Froch.
Reply With Quote
Rip Chudd is offline
#6
Old 06-04-2011, 09:41 AM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,145
Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,000,000,000,022,693.75
Bank: 33,016,357,844,077,364.00
Total Points: 35,016,357,844,100,056.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypayvay View Post
i don't hate floyd , and i'm not a " ******* " i just think that mayweather had an easier road and was more protected than pacquiao , and it's ridiculous to claim that the last 3 fights tanished pacquiao's legacy , bob arum and GBP couldn't do business together , it's not his fault , he fought the available fighters .

and i aslo hate when pacquiao haters try to diminish some of his wins by claming fighter X was physicaly or mentaly damaged etc.... ( i will do the same , just to prove that it can be done to any fighter )


i also think ,achievement-wise : pacquiao > mayweather ( but i'm picking floyd to win if this fight ever happens )

let's look at their careers , mayweather :

first world title : he beat a unmotivated Genaro Hernandez who was talking retirement even before the fight , and let's not forget that he didn't even deserve to fight for the tittle , he got it because was hyped like hell since he was an olympic medalist

title defence : diego coralles , his best win IMO . but let's not forget that diego was facing jail time in that time , he was obviously not mentally strong for a fight of that magnitude . just after the fight he went to jail for 14 months ,and fought again 2 years after the mayweather loss

lightweight title : first fight against castillo , barely won the first fight , and won the second convincingly , still nothing to " WOW " about

Super Lightweight title : beat a washed up arturo gatti , nothing to see here

welterweight title : win against Zab Judah ,who was just coming from loss, and let's not forget that when judah is not " super zab" he can be a underachiever who's mentally weak in big fights ( Kostya Tszyu , first cory spinks fight , loss to baldomir , KO'd by cotto etc... )
then he beat baldomir, good win , but we all know that carlos is an ATG right ? , a first ballot hall of famer for sure...

super welterweight : beat oscar ( was not an easy fight ) , needless to say oscar was like 7 years past his prime
hatton : smaller guy , who's fighting outside his natural weight class

add to that that floyd avoided unification fights like the plague , avoided lot of top 10 fighters, didn't want to fight cotto / margarito / williams and others ..

pacquiao

- lineal flyweight title at age 20 : he beat Chatchai Sasakul , the guy who took the title from Yuri Arbachakov , one of boxing P4p greats at the time
- won the IBF super bantamweight title in his first fight in the us against Lehlohonolo Ledwaba , ranked no 3 in the world at the time . just after the fight he fought agapito sanchez for unification bout ( mayweather never fought title holders in his division )
- featherweight : he beats the lineal champ , ranked n 4 P4p at the time . haters will tell you he was " washed up " but MAB was the lineal champ and was a major player in the rankings , he was ranked by ring magazine in the top 10 until 2006
then , without even catching a break, he fought marquez ,another P4p ranked fighter , and just after that , he faced yet again a P4P fighter in morales . 3 top 10 P4p in less than two years ...
he then went on to avenge the loss to morales , some retarded people claim that manny " ducked " zaheer raheem , seriously ? the guy just fought 3 of the best fighters in the world , he earned the right to avenge his loss , and what did this zaheer rahem ever do ? he never became a world champion as far as i know ....
and then there is the hatton ko . manny fought him in his natural weight , ricky was the lineal champion , and contrary to popular belief , mayweather didn't " ruin " him , he was coming from two wins , including a KO win over malignaggi .and i don't think PBF possesses that kind of power that would " ruin " careers and lives ...

Obviously, Pacquiao has sought out the the best and the toughest fights.

A good way to see if a fighter is cherry picking, is to put side by side the top ten fights they have had and the top ten fights they missed out on, if the latter is clearly a better list that the former then the fighter is probably a cherry picker.

Also be careful of a revisionist history, e.g Pacquiao was a 3/1 underdog against Oscar, people called is a mismatch in Oscar's favour and was deemed and extremely tough fight for Pacquiao before the fight. After the fight people decided to revise history and what they had said and called Pacquiao a cherry picker for taking that fight.
Reply With Quote
D4thincarnation is offline
#7
Old 06-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,606
Rep Power: 33 Tamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 766,532,995.48
Bank: 7,059,389,624,931.56
Total Points: 7,060,156,157,927.04
Great Poster with Brilliant taste in Music - Stone Roses! For a fellow Beatles fan - Stone Roses! cheers! - led for NU107 - led Cheers!! - BABYBOXER 
have a beer mate - sweetpea87 thanks for being a mate! - Ray* For a super guy! - jazluvr For a man of honor - jazluvr 100 B - MANIAC310 
these are great - jazluvr No Message - sweetpea87 They don't have guitars as gifts, so here's a beer instead! - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Yeah anyway Glen Johnson looks weight drained.

Glen's skin tend to wrinkle in visible parts hence he looked drained.

But I expect an upset.
Reply With Quote
Tamis! is offline
#8
Old 06-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tacoma by way of St Croix.
Posts: 22,700
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57 Bushbaby has disabled reputation
Points: 1,255,321,576,571.61
Bank: 21,071,858,664,830.83
Total Points: 22,327,180,241,402.44
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Yeah anyway Glen Johnson looks weight drained.
I don't think he was drained Burner,he came in 2lbs under,seems like he was not struggling to make weight to me.Anyway I like both guys,wish both the best.I expect Frock to win but won't be too shocked if johnson does.Good fight for boxing!!
Reply With Quote
Bushbaby is offline
#9
Old 06-04-2011, 10:09 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 15,059
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 51 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,879.52
Bank: 339,855,535,803,192.25
Total Points: 339,855,535,807,071.75
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Glen's skin tend to wrinkle in visible parts hence he looked drained.

But I expect an upset.
I know, I thought it was me but glen is starting to look like those dogs that have the wrinkly face.
Reply With Quote
PACnPBFsuck is offline
#10
Old 06-04-2011, 10:12 AM
paypayvay
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 363
Rep Power: 4 paypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond reputepaypayvay has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,565.87
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,565.87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Obviously, Pacquiao has sought out the the best and the toughest fights.

A good way to see if a fighter is cherry picking, is to put side by side the top ten fights they have had and the top ten fights they missed out on, if the latter is clearly a better list that the former then the fighter is probably a cherry picker.

Also be careful of a revisionist history, e.g Pacquiao was a 3/1 underdog against Oscar, people called is a mismatch in Oscar's favour and was deemed and extremely tough fight for Pacquiao before the fight. After the fight people decided to revise history and what they had said and called Pacquiao a cherry picker for taking that fight.



same thing was said before the cotto and margarito fights
Reply With Quote
paypayvay is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
accusing, cherry, pacquiao, people, picking

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.