Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2011, 07:40 AM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Iamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.99
Total Points: 338,872.78
for you to shove up your smelly poo hole when your thinking about me <3 - BritishBoxing92 BURRRRRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid To use when Chicarito scores next Saturday - BABY MICH Beer bro! - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe 
Thumbs down Thugs have destroyed Seaside.

So basically some guy got stabbed at a boardwalk full of people, no noone has saw the guy.

Have heard nothing but bad things bout Seaside over last week and half. Place is getting full of little kids, hood rats, and overall stuck of bitches.

From what i heard, thugs were involved in this.

Although wouldnt surprise me if it was some drunk roided up dude just got pissy and started the fight.

Wildwood is where it's at, Seaside is currently getting raped.

Quote:
SEASIDE HEIGHTS — An unidentified male was fatally stabbed tonight during a brawl on the north end of the boardwalk, police said.

A fight broke out on the boardwalk near the intersection of Sheridan Avenue after 8 p.m., said Police Chief Thomas Boyd.

The wounded male was taken to the Jersey Shore Medical Center where he died, Boyd said.

On the boardwalk hours after the incident, there was a blood stain, a large police presence and remnants of a large holiday crowd.

The stabbing occurred just south of the Big Top Arcade and a few blocks from the house used in the “Jersey Shore” reality television show.

Boyd said this Memorial Day weekend was the busiest he had ever experienced.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:42 AM
DUCK FACE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,450,044.77
Total Points: 125,619,382.37

I actually had a dream last night that some homeless dude came up to me asking for money and stabbed me
Old 05-31-2011, 07:42 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.28
Total Points: 2,140,326,065,024.32
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Is that where the Truman show was filmed?
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Iamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to behold
for you to shove up your smelly poo hole when your thinking about me <3 - BritishBoxing92 BURRRRRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid To use when Chicarito scores next Saturday - BABY MICH Beer bro! - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe 

FYI, Seaside is where Jersey Shore season 1 and i think 3 took place.

The level of stupity this place has gain has been immense, aint as much fun as before.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:44 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Blancos View Post
FYI, Seaside is where Jersey Shore season 1 and i think 3 took place.

The level of stupity this place has gain has been immense, aint as much fun as before.
Oh, OK it's that Seaside. There's another Seaside in Florida where the Truman Show was filmed.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:46 AM
DUCK FACE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,450,044.77
Total Points: 125,619,382.37

How do people hide knives when they are going around in only swim shorts?
Old 05-31-2011, 07:47 AM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Oh, OK it's that Seaside. There's another Seaside in Florida where the Truman Show was filmed.
Nah, I found out about it cause mad ppl were talking bout it up here.

Summer really hasnt even started and shit like this is already going down, can't wait to see what's next...
Old 05-31-2011, 07:53 AM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABY MICH View Post
How do people hide knives when they are going around in only swim shorts?
shorts have pockets, lot of ppl just go to the boardwalk and dont get in the water. Boardwalk is pretty damn huge and they got couple shitty rides, which can be fun if you're with ppl.

I personally hate going to the water here. I just don't like the beaches here and the water is nasty as hell.

Also you gotta PAY to get in, it only becomes free like at 5 or 6PM cause that's when the lifeguards leave.

I only like beaches at my home country cause it's clean and crystal clear.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:56 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Blancos View Post
Nah, I found out about it cause mad ppl were talking bout it up here.

Summer really hasnt even started and shit like this is already going down, can't wait to see what's next...
Nothing like a bit of sunshine to make someone want to punch a total stranger in the face.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Tommy Boy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Tommy Boy has a spectacular aura aboutTommy Boy has a spectacular aura aboutTommy Boy has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,372.52

More typical black behavior?