Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-29-2011, 10:54 AM
SCEN3RY
Kingslayer

Rep Power: 8 SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,144,152,786.13
Total Points: 55,144,194,834.14
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth! View Post
Marquez has responded to Freddie Roach, with the following quote:

"I think that Freddie Roach has his own point of view, and that's his hobby, but the best judges out there are the people [who watched the fights]," Marquez said.

Marquez is right, and even the top analyst from the Philippines agree with him!

At 5:34 into the video...

The top boxing analyst representing Philippines media all declare that Manny Pacquiao lost to the smaller and older Marquez. Even BoxingScene writer / ******* , Ronnie Nathanielsz, felt Marquez should have got the decision. This was even a "New and Improved" Pacquiao with two hands, faster foot speed, and with the size and power advantage. In the eyes of the Filipino analyst, it was still not enough to beat the older, smaller, and slower Marquez.

Filipino boxer, Nonito Donaire, also stated Marquez won the fight.

Historians such as Bert Sugar had Marquez winning both fights against Pacquiao.
Can't watch the video now, and don't really care to, but I always found it funny how *****s love to qoute Freddie Roach, "filipinos," asian girls from clubs or some sh*t, when and only when it applies to their agenda and the point they're trying to make, yet they choose to turn a deaf ear to the things those same people say when it doesn't fit their claims...lmao
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2011, 11:18 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 21 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,154,796,544.32
Total Points: 52,154,956,932.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillswin View Post
Floyd Sr and Floyd Jr dont have a good father son relationship
dont even Floyd Jr listen to his father -------- only *******s

I guess Floyd is a ******* since he took his dad's advice and didn't fight Manny! lol!

(ie. don't fight Manny, son ... did you see Manny smoke Cotto ..... he is a southpaw .... must be on something)

Last edited by ADP02; 05-29-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,314,698.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

Marquez beat Pac at least once IMO.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Brutal Honesty
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,725.80

look at all the scores posted everything is 114-113. that's the closest possible score you can have other than a draw. there is no robbery. fight could have gone either way.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:53 AM
STFU!!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 STFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these partsSTFU!! is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 20,031,871.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingScenery View Post
Can't watch the video now, and don't really care to, but I always found it funny how *****s love to qoute Freddie Roach, "filipinos," asian girls from clubs or some sh*t, when and only when it applies to their agenda and the point they're trying to make, yet they choose to turn a deaf ear to the things those same people say when it doesn't fit their claims...lmao
an example would be what? your opinion doesn't count anyway you stated you didn't watch the video, so your doing the same thing you claim *****s are doing, turning a blind ear to facts.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:22 PM
SCEN3RY
Kingslayer

Rep Power: 8 SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,144,152,786.13
Total Points: 55,144,194,834.14
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
an example would be what? your opinion doesn't count anyway you stated you didn't watch the video, so your doing the same thing you claim *****s are doing, turning a blind ear to facts.
I didn't watch the video then because I could not, hence I stated, "can't" I didn't say I refuse to watch it or whatever the f*ck you thought you read. I watched the video (just a few minutes ago), it is what it is, doesn't apply to what I said originally because I never meant it to, you see what I'm saying? I still stick to it though lol. I STILL think it's funny when I hear *****s quote certain names like a Freddie Roach or these "filipino" experts as a way of making an example of the truth, but turn their ears when those same people have something negative (or just a different opinion of that of the viewer) to say about a Floyd Mayweather for instance, does that really not make any sense to you dawg, or are you just butt hurt? But you're just an alt, 17 posts from the last 5 years? just log back in as TheTruth, post some more nonsense, log out and log in as LMFAO and continue the bullsh*t, smh. btw I never said "*****s are turning a blind ear to facts," none of this is factual, it's an opinion, you can have one, it's cool.

Last edited by SCEN3RY; 05-29-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:10 PM
SupremeBlack
Banned

Total Points: 16,522.97

Most boxing analyst had castillo beating Floyd on their first fight but Floyd still claim he is undefeated.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:38 PM
TheTruth!
Banned

Total Points: 38,130.20
truth! - MANIAC310 

This thread made Roach upset, lol