Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2011, 06:52 PM
mikeyh1015
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 mikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond reputemikeyh1015 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,035,983.88

I grew up in Watts and South Central. 43rd and Avalon went to Carver MS and Lived next to Watts towers. ****s not that bad but being from thier... why go thier? ****s Ugly bro. I moved to Pasadena once i made something of my self.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,268,922,897.72
Total Points: 130,289,018,522.07
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

I'd be happy to walk through a Los Angeles ghetto after trips to some of Eastern Europe's most dangerous and deprived areas. Some of the places we visited in Romania looked right out of Resident Evil 4. Dirt roads and haggard men with pitchforks all the way. I don't believe in the vampire stories of Transylvania, but that place had a scary aura, and I wouldn't like to be caught alone there at night.