Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who has the better resume?
Tim Bradley 50 63.29%
Amir Khan 15 18.99%
Same level 14 17.72%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 05-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 776,435,122,135,690.25
Total Points: 782,459,711,792,111.62
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerDude View Post
Khan Is guranteed from GBP to make 900k, so should he just do that as well his whole career?
Did you read and comprehend or just try to think of something smart to say??(real question)..Khan is guranteed,and under contract,Bradley is not..(duh)Khan could do that(and has done that by the way)but he will be let go sooner or later..Bradley is using a big fight as a bargaining chip which he should to get more fights and money..No matter how ya slice it Khan already made this same move bro..Can't fault Timmy for following up..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Steak
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 771,834,868.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
I really don't know how you could argue that Khan has a better resume. Right now Bradley has a better resume and that's why most people rank Bradley as the number 1 fighter in the division.
mostly because of Khan's near shutout against Kotelnik. It was clear as day that Kotelnik deserved to beat Alexander, so I dont think its that big of a stretch to say that Khan has the best single win at 140.(amongst the two)

Khan also has wins over Malignaggi and Maidana, which are pretty darn good wins.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 776,435,122,135,690.25
Total Points: 782,459,711,792,111.62
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
mostly because of Khan's near shutout against Kotelnik. It was clear as day that Kotelnik deserved to beat Alexander, so I dont think its that big of a stretch to say that Khan has the best single win at 140.(amongst the two)

Khan also has wins over Malignaggi and Maidana, which are pretty darn good wins.
You can compare Paulie M to Holt,but Holt is better because he has better power and still has boxing ability..Peterson imo is Bradley's best win and Peterson imo beats any other 140lb not named Khan or Bradley..

I think another thing to note is when these fights took place in their opponents careers..The witter win in Witters back yard was very impressive..Bradley clearly has the better resume based on accomplishments and when he fought the fighters he beat imo..