Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2011, 03:50 AM
DUCK FACE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,450,044.77
Total Points: 125,618,692.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
How does that work seeing as Messi put Ronaldo out in the semi finals?
You mean the bias Uefa officials? sending off the guy who was marking the worlds greatest player out of the game??
Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 AM
Iamanidiot
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Iamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to beholdIamanidiot is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.99
Total Points: 336,613.78
for you to shove up your smelly poo hole when your thinking about me <3 - BritishBoxing92 BURRRRRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid To use when Chicarito scores next Saturday - BABY MICH Beer bro! - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe Gay and Lesbian Pride - Last Tribe 

Go on boys, talk about how great messi is.

Its only increasing the legacy of Ashley Cole and Pepe.

Both those guys took Messi's vaginal and anal virginity.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 AM
No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 No1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,507,361,591.72
Total Points: 17,527,650,238.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy-E View Post
Ronaldo is more explosive and took over games. They also play different positions, Ronaldo, the striker, scores many more goals and dominates games. Christiano Ronaldo is more of a finesse winger who can make some really nice plays but often facilitates.

At this point, there is really no comparison, Ronaldo is viewed as one of the best players of all time and CR is not even viewed as the best of his generation.
Great Point. THe fat original Ronaldo is IMO one of the greatest players of all time. He scored tonnes of goals no matter what league he played in. Even when he had that horrific knee injury at Intermilan he still come back and won the world cup and golden boot as well.

I like to base my opinions on players with how much they have won in there career and this is the reason Ronaldo is one of the greatest of all time. I cant ever see C.Ronaldo or even Messi winning 2 world cups in their career like the original Ronaldo
Old 05-24-2011, 05:42 AM
DUCK FACE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond reputeDUCK FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,450,044.77
Total Points: 125,618,692.37

So then C.Ronaldo must be a great in your book then too? seeing as he has won as much titles then Ronaldo @ 24 and also won the CL something Fatty never did.. despite playing for the likes of Madrid/Inter. Ronaldo plays for Portugal and not Brazil hardly a fair comparison
Old 05-24-2011, 09:36 AM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 366,107,828,078.68
Total Points: 376,107,857,529.07
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Such a hard choice, Ronaldo is still young, and has so many more years ahead of him

But there was just something about Fat Ronaldo....Like no matter WHO he played, it could be the best defence in the world, and you knew he would turn up no matter what the occasion.....

C Ronaldo is gonna go down as 1 of the greatest ever i think....but Its to early to compare them i think

Fat Ronaldo had ALOT of injury problems, C Ronaldo is the opposite...
Old 05-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Addition
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 Addition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond reputeAddition has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,697,733,969,317.18
Total Points: 2,322,449,415,669.54
Wise ass =) - tyson A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 2000 posts! - Tunney Heikki Wins! - Dorian thank bro. - TRUTH 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Congrats on the Chargers win - xxjace Cheers for the bet! - jazluvr good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang merry xmas - Subtraction 

When Cristiano Ronaldo can match Ronaldo's personal accolades then, yes. If not, then no.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Nuckin Figga
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Nuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,828,398.97
I want to fill your gifts full of bananas. - VEG No doubt the e-gift shop will run out of e-stock - VEG I fapped over Boss Lady's avatar. Don't tell her. It out little secret. - VEG It's always saying (20 left) Does that mean it's infinite amount? I'm excited to find out. - VEG Did you hear about the banana who crossed the road? - VEG 
Nah... me neither. - VEG There were so many typos in the gift message about Boss Lady, because I was typing with my left hand. - VEG If you get what I mean? *wink* *wink* - VEG If I accidentally send you an apple, then delete it, because it would of been a mistake. - VEG You'll just have to live with bananas, I'm afraid. - VEG 
All the apples belong to "i box apples" - VEG He has them copyrighted. - VEG Wish this message would f*ck off! - VEG "The item you are trying to do is protected against flooding." - VEG A flood of bananas, could you imagine!? - VEG 
*Insert funny message* - VEG What are you thoughts on global warming? - VEG No opinion, huh? - VEG Guess what? - VEG Last banana in stock! YEAAAAAAH ALRIGHT! - VEG 

Cristiano is better. Numbers dont lie, no one has scored more than Cristiano in one season, no one!

Ronaldo is being overrated as all old players are, you guys watch youtube clips and think that these players were that good in every game. as if Ronaldo never missed a one on one wit the keeper, or Zidane had a misplaced pass.

n00bs
Old 05-24-2011, 12:41 PM
gunners
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 gunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond reputegunners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 742,031,847.42
Total Points: 742,040,368.34

I think solely on ability, this season and in 07/08 with Man United, C.Ronaldo has been near enough as good as Ronaldo has ever been over 1 season. Same with Messi.

But obviously Ronaldo has accomplished a lot more than C.Ronaldo so he's still miles ahead when all things are considered.

For me, the best player purley on ability was Ronaldinho over the 04-06 period - prime and motivated Ronaldinho was phenomenal. Done what Xavi, Iniesta and Messi do now by himself.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:48 PM
FIDELINA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond reputeFIDELINA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 510,000,000.00
Total Points: 510,012,057.65

Is Messi better than Zidane?
Old 05-24-2011, 12:53 PM
BTL
AvE

Rep Power: 26 BTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond reputeBTL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 339,064,551,860,986.88
Total Points: 339,064,552,649,818.50
I don't want to mess up your gifts, so here's an Easter clover lol :) Happy Easter. - Bossy No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL 
No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL 
No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL No Message - BTL 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Fresno Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BTL Childhood Cancer - BTL Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BTL Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BTL 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BTL Autism - BTL Head and Neck Cancer - BTL Hepatitis C - BTL Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BTL 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BTL Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BTL Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BTL Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BTL Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BTL 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BTL Autism - BTL Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BTL Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - BTL World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BTL 

Ronaldo was a big no show at the world cup.