Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-25-2011, 10:40 AM
champ_kw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 champ_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these partschamp_kw is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,847.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance_uppercut View Post
It proved that Floyd is in no way, shape, or form relevant to that fight.
I agree. Floyd stay on his haters mind more than they even know. If you want me to bite, only thing it proved was that supreme knowledge of the game and having superb technique trumps brawn, speed, and youth 9/10 times.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-25-2011, 10:48 AM
OMGLadyGaga
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,801.47

I like pizza and think that Lil Ceasars, considering that it's 5 dollars, isnt as horrible as one may think, considering the price.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:26 AM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,240.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
It annoys me that people try linking Floyd or Manny to every single boxing event that has little/nothing to do with them. That being said.

Pascal had already put pen to paper so he was in no position to bargain. It the equivalent of me selling my house to someone then trying to get them to agree to restrictive covenants after the transfer has been made.
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-25-2011, 11:34 AM
MindHeist
Contender

Rep Power: 5 MindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond reputeMindHeist has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,584.46

People are just looking at the big picture when they draw lines from everything to Floyd. He claims to be the cash cow, the king, the #1, undisputed Jesus Christ of boxing. We got dudes who are 40+ years old that are more active than him. And its sad. I've never claim to the almighty of anything unless I was an active participant. Not a cherry picking dude who takes three year breaks between fights.