Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-18-2011, 09:23 AM
tibbar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 tibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,718,258,427.76
Total Points: 145,718,308,961.09
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier most unbiased sig, cant win unless you KO him - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniejunior View Post
he has to heal first before he can campaign on behalf of other "victims"...this book is his outlet to allow him to heal by telling the truth because that is what sets one free, the truth...in a way he did help by coming forward and giving testimony regarding his account on the matter...that in itself is "doing something about it"
yeah, he is doing something about it, highlight it in his book so people will talk and eventually buy it.

Quote:
you or anyone else can't put a clock on when SRL comes to peace with himself and that horrific act that was committed upon him....
whos putting a clock on ray? if he really comes to peace with himself he should have remain in peace, or seek professional help and not write a book and sell it, but thats just nice, making peace with yourself and at the same time take the opportunity to earn a few thousand dollars on the side probably that would also buy him peace.

Quote:
to each his own and each one will carry his own load
is that also your personal policy? well probably youre one of the type who when confronted with a horrific act being committed to another person will choose to look the other way around and move on. well that "to each his own and each one will carry his own load" is whats FUCCKEENG the world up.

Quote:
...worry about yourself and be an example of what you would like to see in the world.....
you dont know who i am but hell yeah im doing my share albeit so miniscule to make living in this hell a little bit better. what i really disdain is people who are hypocrites. have you ever encountered this statement?"THE BEST WAY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING"
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-18-2011, 09:27 AM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,392,317,217,654,288,941,056.00
Total Points: 23,015,347,399,114,688,036,864.00
Here's one on me - led* stay strong BG! - jose830 GHEY - Tha_Greatest El Compa - MANIAC310 thanks :fing02: - jose830 
Thanks BG - -jose- Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- 
what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- 
thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrw View Post
I hate being a skeptic, but I cannot help to be.

Day after day we see celebrity after celebrity releasing shocking info about themselves in a book/talk show tour. Always looking to spill the beans about their addiction/abuse.

It makes me wonder how much of it is just made up and put out there to sell the damn books.

According to Hollywood, every one of them was sexually abused, had a bad drug/Alcohol addiction, escaped from a cult etc. I mean listen to them, every one of them try to sell their so called tragedy.
It certainly seems that way; these days every celebrity, politiician, etc. from Ashley Judd to Senator Scott Brown claim that they were sexually abused as children...

I think sexual abuse is very prevalanet in our society but people are not ashamed anymore to talk about...
Old 05-18-2011, 09:35 AM
tibbar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 tibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond reputetibbar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,718,258,427.76
Total Points: 145,718,308,961.09
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier most unbiased sig, cant win unless you KO him - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
It certainly seems that way; these days every celebrity, politiician, etc. from Ashley Judd to Senator Scott Brown claim that they were sexually abused as children...

I think sexual abuse is very prevalanet in our society but people are not ashamed anymore to talk about...
being sexually abused as children becomes a fad, if you want to be talked about here in NSB go ahead claim you were sexually abused then youll see you will be famous here. i have already counted those who is expected to sympathized with you. being sexually abuse as a child have become a cliche.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,699,949,397.65
Total Points: 106,931,136,003.57
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

nice.......
Old 05-18-2011, 09:59 AM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,392,317,217,654,288,941,056.00
Total Points: 23,015,347,399,114,688,036,864.00
Here's one on me - led* stay strong BG! - jose830 GHEY - Tha_Greatest El Compa - MANIAC310 thanks :fing02: - jose830 
Thanks BG - -jose- Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- 
what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- 
thanks BG, meng I'm really hoping Cotto pulls out some 'old school Cotto' body shots in the early rounds, hopefully maravilla's knees are not back 100% lol - -jose- Thanks - Weltz thank you for always helping a brother out - ~BoZz~ Finest Boxingscene Moderator - Weltschmerz Thanks for the green :love: - Beercules 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibbar View Post
being sexually abused as children becomes a fad, if you want to be talked about here in NSB go ahead claim you were sexually abused then youll see you will be famous here. i have already counted those who is expected to sympathized with you. being sexually abuse as a child have become a cliche.
I don't have any reason to believe those celebrities are lying. I think sexual abuse is a huge problem in this country and there's nothing wrong with exposing it...