No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard sexually abused by coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    i'd probably say the same thing if i was selling my own book. controversy creates more sales, i'd say this incident alone produces at least 10K extra copies.

don't be fooled easily people.
    You could come up with something else besides being sexually molested to create drama.

Comment

who cares....this is over 20 years old and you want to come out with it now when you have a book coming out?

I'm a SRL fan but he has had plenty of opportunity to bring this to light

Comment

The scumbag sucker is probably dead by now

Comment

I hate being a skeptic, but I cannot help to be.

Day after day we see celebrity after celebrity releasing shocking info about themselves in a book/talk show tour. Always looking to spill the beans about their addiction/abuse.

It makes me wonder how much of it is just made up and put out there to sell the damn books.

According to Hollywood, every one of them was sexually abused, had a bad drug/Alcohol addiction, escaped from a cult etc. I mean listen to them, every one of them try to sell their so called tragedy.
          Last edited by deanrw; 05-17-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            The scumbag sucker is probably dead by now
            Au contraire mon ami, if he were dead, SRL probably would have named him.

If there are no (willing) witnesses, there is no proof (in court).

And the guy could sue saying this is false. So that is probably why he doesn't name him.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              You could come up with something else besides being sexually molested to create drama.
              Yeah, that's some deep ****. Takes a lot to admit something like that.

Comment

I believe him, just timing is odd. But from what I have read most of these rape victims dont want to say anything because of people seeing them diffirently. Thats why the Church rapes young boys like its a annual raping tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I hate being a skeptic, but I cannot help to be.

Day after day we see celebrity after celebrity releasing shocking info about themselves in a book/talk show tour. Always looking to spill the beans about their addiction/abuse.

It makes me wonder how much of it is just made up and put out there to sell the damn books.

According to Hollywood, every one of them was sexually abused, had a bad drug/Alcohol addiction, escaped from a cult etc. I mean listen to them, every one of them try to sell their so called tragedy.
                  Well does SRL need the money now?

I think not from what I know. Maybe some sort of catharsis. And historically now is the age where centuries' old **** say from a certain church and what many priests have done has all come to light. So now is the time.

Hope people figure out who this coach is.

Comment

SRL wouldnt need to fake this for $$$. I wonder how often this happens? Roberto duran? Mike tyson anyone?

Comment

i would have beat that *** to death

Comment

Working...
                      X