Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao is a not a boss....hes just bob arums servant.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao is a not a boss....hes just bob arums servant.....

pacquiao is a nice young man but he reminds me of that kid from temple of doom....hes nice and exciting but he cant call the shots...he does whatever his master tells him....yeah i said master....manny cant demand any non top rank fights he cant say anything that will negative on bob arums money....remember bob arum the jedi jew he dont believe in jesus because jesus said you cant serve god and money but bob arum dont ride with that so he can justify it....this ones for the pilipines just to show you i know my **** if this was the 1970s pac would be riding with marcos cuz he dont say anything that go against the norm he aint no rebil he aint no boss hes just a nice servant....bring me a million dollars chop chop clap lolz...

Off course , he is he like the Russian in Rocky , kept in the background on power pellets lol , and he has his cherry picking handled by a smart ol man who makes money , Manny is just a puppet being told what to do , he is getting rich so he dont care about honor , he wouldnt care if they forced JMM to have his shoelaces tied together and if Pac struggled he will say how he got a cramp .

Manny is media created fake , take the test and fight your first fair fight in years , I cant get over them CWing Juan with their history , thats is a pu$$y move of the highest order .

Comment

Pacquiao = Jet Li in Danny the Dog (aka Unleashed)

Bob Arum = Bob Hoskins

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Pacquiao = Jet Li in Danny the Dog (aka Unleashed)

Bob Arum = Bob Hoskins
        Ha Ha Ha ... Brilliant.

Good shout, and it doesn't surprise me this being possibly true.

Arum is rightfully so steering Pac's career. I've never heard Pac pick any fighter at all, when every other boxer in the sport calls out other boxers - it's really weird. It's as if Arum is holding a trump card of his.

Comment

very true this .. bob arum is boss

Comment

yes. and floyd is his own boss. yet he prefers to duck, duck, duck blaming arum for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              very true this .. bob arum is boss
              Even when Mayweather Jr and De La Hoya were under Arum they called out other fighters. Strange how Pacqauio is mute!

It only could mean one thing ... Arum is holding up a trump card - entitled 'doping'.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                pacquiao is a nice young man but he reminds me of that kid from temple of doom....hes nice and exciting but he cant call the shots...he does whatever his master tells him....yeah i said master....manny cant demand any non top rank fights he cant say anything that will negative on bob arums money....remember bob arum the jedi jew he dont believe in jesus because jesus said you cant serve god and money but bob arum dont ride with that so he can justify it....this ones for the pilipines just to show you i know my **** if this was the 1970s pac would be riding with marcos cuz he dont say anything that go against the norm he aint no rebil he aint no boss hes just a nice servant....bring me a million dollars chop chop clap lolz...
                Really? He made a butt load more money then Gayweather this year.

Comment

no actually Pac is the boss.

quick question who do you guys think runs the show? David Rockefeller, Jacob Rothschild or Barrack Obama?

One guy talks to the public and assumes the role of a leader while taking all the flack from the public and the congress when **** aren't going according to what the public wants (90% of the time)

The other 2 are quiet harmless old men who speaks of nothing but scripted hippy BS and do not seek too much public attention. They always forgoe responsibilities to those in "charge" so they assume 0 responsibility when the public isn't happy.

Who is the one in charge here?

Bob Arum takes the flack. Just look at this board how much **** slinging they do to Arum's name. don't be an idiot if you don't think Pac doesn't run the show. He's a congressman. He knows what he's doing. Truly powerful people don't need to overcompensate.
                  Last edited by Rassclot; 05-16-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Idiots running around bragging about their networth, snapping and beating their wives/security guards/kids, facing jail time, owing millions to the IRS, dropping ******ed bets on sports games, wasting millions on diamond encrusted watches and jewlery

= BOSS

guy who under-projects his networth and made it to the congress of a nation = loser

most powerful men prefer to under-project their power. most men who over-compensate over-project. tell me who is more powerful, P Diddy or David Rockefeller.

this is what's wrong with the childish mentality.
                    Last edited by Rassclot; 05-16-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X