Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: How early would've PAC destroyed Shane if he came out guns blazing ala Ricky Hatton?
1st or 2nd round 6 22.22%
3rd or 4th round 15 55.56%
5th or 6th round 6 22.22%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Republica
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Republica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,298,480.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.G. View Post
Be that as it may, he still neutralised Pacquiao. The thread asks what would have happened if Pacquiao fought like he did in the Hatton fight, not what would have happened if Shane fought like Hatton. The answer is that he wouldn't have destroyed Shane because Shane would have still frustrated him with his evasive boxing.

I don't have much respect for either Hatton or Shane's performances against Pacquiao. They both looked hopeless.
Dude GTFOH. Youre reversing what I clearly said if Shane and thats a big IF Shane had the heart of Hatton that night. Dont reverse it man, that's ****ed up.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-16-2011, 02:45 PM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 54 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,983,745,021.83
Total Points: 272,968,614,541.52
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Judging by the way he went down in the 3rd? round not long! His chin dont seem what it was - along with everything else in his game.

Boxing Pacman was the way to go when u saw how badly he got hurt. i like a Prime Shane to whip his ass all day everyday tho!

Ricky was Ricky and did what had worked for him against the vast majority of fighters he faced, u cant change the fighter u have been ur whole life, cant change the things that got u where u are for one big fight it wont help u.

Manny was crap vs Shane but i do believe his excuse about the legs, it looked legit to me. Still Shane showed (mannys legs helped but shane showed) that he can be made to look human and can be frustrated and made to miss, i like a boxer like Mayweather to make a foll outta Pacquaio and always have
Old 05-16-2011, 02:48 PM
S.G.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 S.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 549,232.92
Good guy, good poster. - S a m u r a i My brother S.G., time for another gift. - S a m u r a i Underrated poster - ASH KETCHUM You have the Musical Ear - Stone Roses! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republica View Post
Dude GTFOH. Youre reversing what I clearly said if Shane and thats a big IF Shane had the heart of Hatton that night. Dont reverse it man, that's ****ed up.
Okay, I must've skipped over the "if the latter" part of your title. *Skulks out of thread with head down*.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:48 PM
hbstowe
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,569.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
It is a two way street, this is boxing and if Mosley would had opened up aggressively no telling what would had happened
if this. if that. mosley after the knockdown ran like a coward. i lost my respect to shame mosley.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,658,684,965,520.42
Total Points: 21,914,006,540,180.67
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
I'm surprised Manny couldn't ko that shot 40 year old who hasn't looked good in ages.I was surprised to see Mosley avoid the ko against such an elite beast.
Quote:
Dumb ****. And you actually think that's smart boxing not giving himself a chance. Shane did survival boxing he says he aint risking getting KTFOed.

Mosley: " I wouldnt dare throw those haymakers while he(PAC) is giving me back 6-inchers", end of story
Where in my post can U find where I said that was smart boxing jacka$$.It was Pacman's job to stop Mosley.Mosley was never gonna win the fight.He's old,shot & can barely throw a punch.It wasn't smart boxing.But it damn sure was an amazing feat,considering Pacman is supposed to be the best fighter in the sport.He couldn't cut off the ring well enough & he allowed Mosley to make the final bell.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Republica
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Republica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond reputeRepublica has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,298,480.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Where in my post can U find where I said that was smart boxing jacka$$.It was Pacman's job to stop Mosley.Mosley was never gonna win the fight.He's old,shot & can barely throw a punch.It wasn't smart boxing.But it damn sure was an amazing feat,considering Pacman is supposed to be the best fighter in the sport.He couldn't cut off the ring well enough & he allowed Mosley to make the final bell.
It takes two to tango. How can you KO someone who didnt want to fight. Wtach the fight again. From rounds 9-12 PAC was ready to take his a** but everytime PAC lands some meaningful combos Shane's coward a** grabs and clinch, then retreats some more. How can you KO someone like that huh?
Old 05-16-2011, 03:15 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,635,463.72
Total Points: 31,030,675,834.17
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbstowe View Post
if this. if that. mosley after the knockdown ran like a coward. i lost my respect to shame mosley.
Not defending Mosley for fighting a defensive fight but nobody knows the outcome of a fight if it would had gone differently.

The T.S. is assuming that he would had KOed Mosley, odds are that he would be you never know
Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM
VERSION1 (V1)
VFERS 4 L.IFE.

Rep Power: 12 VERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond reputeVERSION1 (V1) has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 822,024,510.38
Total Points: 822,044,705.57
Thanks for your captions. - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
It takes two to tango. How can you KO someone who didnt want to fight. Wtach the fight again. From rounds 9-12 PAC was ready to take his a** but everytime PAC lands some meaningful combos Shane's coward a** grabs and clinch, then retreats some more. How can you KO someone like that huh?

true but instead of touching gloves ever five second may be pac should have jumped on shane
Old 05-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Saddlebred
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Saddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these partsSaddlebred is infamous around these parts
Bank: 52,027,888.45
Total Points: 52,087,434.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
you can't KO someone who's bigger that's running away from you.
cough...Mike Tyson...cough....lrn2boxinghistory
Old 05-16-2011, 11:31 PM
treason1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 treason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond reputetreason1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,345,422.78
Total Points: 16,935,723.01
fair and unbiased fan !!!! ....................jk pactard - Antagonist 

5 rounds max !!!!!!!!!