Would someone please analyse my very primitive attempt at sparring ? - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-12-2011, 05:55 AM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grosser611 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,380.55
Default Would someone please analyse my very primitive attempt at sparring ?

(Apologies for the use of inappropriate language, do not watch if you are offended by the term f*ck/w*nker/P*ss).

As the title would suggest, I am a beginner with about 5 minutes sparring experience with another person who did karate as a child haha. Basically this is as home made as it gets. Gloves are just basic Adidas 12 ounce. My weight is aprox 88kg and am about 190cm tall and in the black top. Basically what I want to know is what do I need to do differently to be able to dominate my partner ? I realise I only threw 1 left and that his guard was down a lot but was there anything that I really need to do differently ? My nearest boxing center is over 100km away and I'm still a student at the moment so I am unable to get a formal educaion of the sport but anything I'm told I will try and implement Thanks in advance guys and once again sorry for the use of language, I couldn't get access to the file to edit myself :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f59w8_0MR1c
Grosser611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2011, 06:21 AM #2
TheTartanSoldier

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 545,608,893,358,762.56
Total Points: 399,481,592,806,025,472.00
Top Bloke! - mickey malone For your knowledge of boxing - sigrab jr Hell of a poster, very generous - BigStereotype the champ is here - New England wisdom - House of Stone 
For generosity and top posts! - Sugarj medal for your videos - New England The Greatest Vid : Barney the Great - McGoorty Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A 
4 the uploads! - chiguy91 For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 For the massive amount of points given - MindBat You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 For the help buddy - Badzi87 You a Scot,Me a English and this lucky clover from Ireland.Best of luck m8. - HughGlass 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Watch some youtube videos on proper stance and guard first.
Barn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:00 AM #3
Amateur

SharpSh00ter is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 8,404.69

get a gym...
SharpSh00ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:25 AM #4
Amateur

Grosser611 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 2,380.55

What does that even mean ?!? a 3 word response isn't very helpful mate.
Grosser611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:58 PM #5
TheTartanSoldier

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 545,608,893,358,762.56
Total Points: 399,481,592,806,025,472.00
Top Bloke! - mickey malone For your knowledge of boxing - sigrab jr Hell of a poster, very generous - BigStereotype the champ is here - New England wisdom - House of Stone 
For generosity and top posts! - Sugarj medal for your videos - New England The Greatest Vid : Barney the Great - McGoorty Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A 
4 the uploads! - chiguy91 For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 For the massive amount of points given - MindBat You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 For the help buddy - Badzi87 You a Scot,Me a English and this lucky clover from Ireland.Best of luck m8. - HughGlass 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

You haven't even learned basic things, it would be impossible to pick out the abundance of flaws you have presented us with. Videos people upload is want us to help with refining not teaching.
Barn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:14 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
SUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 738,117,566,839,460.50
Total Points: 738,118,456,972,193.88

I refuse to look at a video made in a house. Go to a gym and train like real boxers do.
SUPREME. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:13 AM #7
Amateur

samoanJ is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,243.88

you need to join a gym and learn some basics or start watching some videos online
samoanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:29 AM #8
GUCCI

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,783,320,074,479,908.00
Total Points: 23,883,320,074,658,480.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Retard - Weltschmerz this idiot deserves a kick - Freedom. 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

haha the only thing that was even remotely legit was the guy in the black kept his hands up a little. Everything else was completely terrible I'm sorry haha. You both kept your chins up way to high and the punches had almost no technique from either man.

If either one of you went to the gym and sparred somebody else you'd probably get knocked out.
$BloodyNate$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 AM #9
Interim Champion

Fearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these partsFearless is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,000,052,397.57

GO TO A GYM!

Train hard and then Spar there under the watchful eye of experienced fighters and trainers.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:53 AM #10
Contender

bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 58,170.46

hahahaahahahahah I love to see this kind of videos ! you guys just made my day !
bernardotelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
analyse, attempt, primitive, sparring

User Tag List