Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-09-2011, 07:06 PM
TR vs. GB
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 TR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,459,135.47
Default Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions

Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions. Everyone talking **** pissed at Shane you must realize this.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Southpawology
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,101,377,652.63
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps 

so what?? it doesnt change the fact that he fought like a queer and tried to shake hands every 5 seconds
Old 05-09-2011, 07:15 PM
TR vs. GB
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 TR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond reputeTR vs. GB has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,459,135.47

I know he fought like a coward and people deserve to be pissed but what I am saying is he can careless what we all think and is banging Bella and got a huge check $$$ and he really hurt Boxing I was really pumping up this fight bc I thought it was going to lead to Boxing on CBS but it wont unfortunately.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,310,940.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

You know damn well that girl is just ****ing that dude to get her name out there. Wait to Mosley becomes irrelevant, she's going to dump his ass.

Mosley said "I love a good scrap". Yea right!!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:23 PM
-The Game-
Contender

Rep Power: 0 -The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts-The Game- is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 31,270.90

Like I said, it was Pacs team fault for this farce......

At the age of 39, Shane didnt need to take a battering.........hopefully Arum realises that he cant keep taking the public for fools....
Old 05-09-2011, 07:25 PM
JoeDaWg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 JoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond reputeJoeDaWg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,107.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR vs. GB View Post
Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions. Everyone talking **** pissed at Shane you must realize this.
I get what ur saying but what kind of **** is that? If u don't have the heart to fight, don't waste MY money. I work hard for my cash, I didn't pay to see a dude run like a nerd from a bully, I paid to see a boxing match, and that was anything but. If your concerned about ur family and ur health, retire. Don't collect a check and then run like a punk, that really put a stain on shane's legacy. It's one thing for floyd keep u bottled up because of his d, but manny was right there willing to get it on and shane chickened out, that sucks.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Turok2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Turok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond reputeTurok2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.41
Total Points: 2,776,219.40

yeah i hate him...he did fight like a queer and was using this newfound technique in boxing called the "motorcycle" in which you run the whole fight and escape a fatality and walk away 5 million dollars richer...and still go home to this

...**** you mosley
Old 05-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Kevin Malone
@BangBangLampley

Rep Power: 17 Kevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 182,283,474,101.49
Total Points: 182,383,557,819.46
King Kev's Stream - farlap Honor to great poster! - kyshenko team one of the best posters - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR vs. GB View Post
I know he fought like a coward and people deserve to be pissed but what I am saying is he can careless what we all think and is banging Bella and got a huge check $$$ and he really hurt Boxing I was really pumping up this fight bc I thought it was going to lead to Boxing on CBS but it wont unfortunately.
Why won't boxing be on CBS? Remember how hard the Klitschko-Solis fight flopped on Epix? They are planning on doing more boxing. If CBS sees an interest, and figures out how to sell advertising, boxing could very well return to the network.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 33,228,198,423,716.86
Total Points: 34,483,520,021,527.51
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Game- View Post
Like I said, it was Pacs team fault for this farce......

At the age of 39, Shane didnt need to take a battering.........hopefully Arum realises that he cant keep taking the public for fools....
This is honestly the smartest post in this tread.Blame the people that chose Mosley,not Mosley himself.After how he performed against Floyd & Mora,why would arum chose him to fight Pacman??That was just retarded(smart actually) matchmaking.If U know that boxing fans are gullible to fall for it time & time again,***** keep doing it.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:18 PM
RyunosukeRonin
CountingBodiesLikeSheep

Rep Power: 11 RyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRyunosukeRonin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,030,043,627.61
it's payday - mathed 

she reminded me of gloria from white men cant jump with that high pitch latino accent