No announcement yet.

Manny's leg problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's leg problem

Manny's leg problem may be due to several things.
    Overtraining
    Trigger Points
    Nutriitonal Deficiency

Nutritional Deficiencies Can Include
    Water (aka dehydration)
    Minerals, especially Magnesium, but also could be calcium or potassium. Possibly also Vitamin D.

The high caloric diet of Manny necessitates supplementation with vitamins and minerals. Magnesium often turns out to be low on high caloric diets.
    Last edited by physiker; 05-09-2011, 10:16 AM.

He also got in a car accident.

Comment

dafuk?!! hu gives a shyt u b1tchazz *******....

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
        He also got in a car accident.
        He's had leg problems for some time. Been in the news even, while training. There's a post at main forum which found the old news story. If he really had any injury from a car accidnet,fight wuldhave been called off. Manny even said it goes back toMarquez II fight I believe.

Comment

i've had a similar thing recently, after going for a run(hadn't excercised since late july 2010) and next day i could barely walk, i was limping around the place and punching off it nearly brought me to a knee

i think i had it worse than pac tho

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
            i've had a similar thing recently, after going for a run(hadn't excercised since late july 2010) and next day i could barely walk, i was limping around the place and punching off it nearly brought me to a knee

i think i had it worse than pac tho
            Well that's an almost normal response. You're supposed to gradually work up to things after much inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by physiker View Post
              Well that's an almost normal response. You're supposed to gradually work up to things after much inactivity.
              no doubt man, no doubt

Comment

Working...
              X