Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview Tonight?
Yep.. He should it announce it tonight so it's no longer an issue 36 87.80%
Nope.. He should not mention it at all 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 05-07-2011, 07:24 PM
pacfan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 pacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,986.36
Total Points: 157,826.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fix View Post
not saying it depends on Pac saying that, but it would remove one of the alleged stumbling blocks that prevented the fight from happening so far.
i hear you bro. i do hope that the interviewer would ask that. but it must be silly to expect pac would say no. and, a big and, do you actually believe that floyd stans would be satisfied with that or floyd for that matter? what's next a notarized written statement? after that, then what? spies, $100 million, $200 million. nahh. stop buying this nonsense bro, it'll drive you nuts.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Fix
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these partsFix is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,159,992.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
i hear you bro. i do hope that the interviewer would ask that. but it must be silly to expect pac would say no. and, a big and, do you actually believe that floyd stans would be satisfied with that or floyd for that matter? what's next a notarized written statement? after that, then what? spies, $100 million, $200 million. nahh. stop buying this nonsense bro, it'll drive you nuts.
lol.. i know what you mean bro but at least it would put the ball firmly in mayweather's court.. one less issue of contention is a small step for mankind closer to the fight i guess.. and it would be a change from the usual "talk to my promoter" Pacquiao line if he made it public knowledge he wanted to fight Mayweather and was willing to take the tests, immediately after the Mosley fight.. But true..lol.. the pandora's box of excuses is potentially limitless..