Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-08-2011, 03:54 AM
theplayerpimp
Banned

Rep Power: 0 theplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,309,974.54
No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! Sale compa.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by onechance87 View Post
gotta give props to that little vato,He put up more of a fight then that
coward mosley.
He was trying to run too though just bc arce made it a fight. But yeah fck mosley never want to see him again.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-08-2011, 03:57 AM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,109.54
Total Points: 6,566,281.20
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplayerpimp View Post
She was looking mad ass hell during the fight. But dam bro what happend to your papito?
Yeah she was pissed, it wasn't just for show either. U could see was really mad at Shane for fighting likea maricon. As for Papito, man...... Idk what to tell u. Another Rican bites the dust. To a f*cking Mexican. Smfh!!!! He looked tired. He didn't hjave enough in the tank to finish the fight th e way your suppose to finish a fight. Props to Arce though. Don't wanna take anything away from him. Papito looked to be able to outbox him and get a decision but its hard to box and move for 12 rds. He kept staying on the ropes and falling to floor. He had no legs imo to finish the championship rds.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:00 AM
MayMosPeaHop
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 MayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 22,918.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
Yeah Pac be feeling bad for these cats I think. That's that congress men shat. Lol. And yeah, it wasn't exactly light but sh*t I didn't think that one shot would sent him in to b*tch mode. Lol, wow I thought Shane had more balls then that. You said it right onechance, Mosley is a f*cking puto de mierda. No balls, no heart, no nothing. Just a nice check in pockett that he didn't even deserve. Even hois girl was screaming for him to something and the f*ggot didn't do sh*t.
I hear ya, but Shane's fight was over with Floyd after the second round. Manny is far more aggressive than Floyd. Factually, Shane's jab and defense have always been suspect, plus he is not a inside fighter. So, really, what chance did this version of Mosley have?

The truth is, individuals need to Stop buying ***** man. If you don't, we are going to keep getting these type of fights. I am not bothered by a bad fight with two top guys, because you never know what a individuals game plan will be. Remember Oscar Vs. Tito. But Shane was not a top guy anymore and did not deserve this fight. When the fight was made, most people *****ted on it. If it was ***** three months ago, then it is still *****.

I do not buy crap. Supporting Boxing is one thing, but these match ups tarnish Boxing to me. My co-workers always come to me on Monday and say I should not have bought that fight, I should have listened. This Monday will be no different.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:02 AM
theplayerpimp
Banned

Rep Power: 0 theplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond reputetheplayerpimp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,309,974.54
No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! Sale compa.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Yeah she was pissed, it wasn't just for show either. U could see was really mad at Shane for fighting likea maricon. As for Papito, man...... Idk what to tell u. Another Rican bites the dust. To a f*cking Mexican. Smfh!!!! He looked tired. He didn't hjave enough in the tank to finish the fight th e way your suppose to finish a fight. Props to Arce though. Don't wanna take anything away from him. Papito looked to be able to outbox him and get a decision but its hard to box and move for 12 rds. He kept staying on the ropes and falling to floor. He had no legs imo to finish the championship rds.
She is fukin fine ass hell though. Arce exposed him. He Will loose to any of the top guys at 122. Nishioka would rape him rigo would kill him. But at the end when his dad showed him the moniter of why he stopped the fight had me rolling.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:08 AM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Rep Power: 0 King Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond reputeKing Ju-Ju has a reputation beyond repute
Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 Gay and Lesbian Pride - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
I hear ya, but Shane's fight was over with Floyd after the second round. Manny is far more aggressive than Floyd. Factually, Shane's jab and defense have always been suspect, plus he is not a inside fighter. So, really, what chance did this version of Mosley have?

The truth is, individuals need to Stop buying ***** man. If you don't, we are going to keep getting these type of fights. I am not bothered by a bad fight with two top guys, because you never know what a individuals game plan will be. Remember Oscar Vs. Tito. But Shane was not a top guy anymore and did not deserve this fight. When the fight was made, most people *****ted on it. If it was ***** three months ago, then it is still *****.

I do not buy crap. Supporting Boxing is one thing, but these match ups tarnish Boxing to me. My co-workers always come to me on Monday and say I should not have bought that fight, I should have listened. This Monday will be no different.
I agree with ya but damn, I really didn't think Shane would go out like that. Even if u are washed up, fight bro. Dude didn't even try to fight imo. That's what I'm mad about. If he would have lost in a total blowout but tried to actually fight, I wouldn't be mad. To me, he just fought for a pay check.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:13 AM
Las Vegas,
BS Celebrity

Bank: 275,486.81
Total Points: 2,806,122.03
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse Cocaine's a hell of a drug. - The Crackhouse 
Thanks bro enjoy xmas! - komodo thanks! and merry christmas to you and yours as well. - AntonTheGreat thanks for the donation man! same to you, cheers! - chiguy91 Thank You!! - Thank Me Later No Message - BoZz 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - [KLTP] -Kirby- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - [KLTP] -Kirby- Childhood Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - [KLTP] -Kirby- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - [KLTP] -Kirby- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - [KLTP] -Kirby- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - [KLTP] -Kirby- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - [KLTP] -Kirby- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - [KLTP] -Kirby- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - [KLTP] -Kirby- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - [KLTP] -Kirby- 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - [KLTP] -Kirby- Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby- Autism - [KLTP] -Kirby- Gay and Lesbian Pride - [KLTP] -Kirby- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - el malo 

Well, did you enjoy it? I hope you did, because I can think of many more entertaining things to do with 65$.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:15 AM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplayerpimp View Post
She is fukin fine ass hell though. Arce exposed him. He Will loose to any of the top guys at 122. Nishioka would rape him rigo would kill him. But at the end when his dad showed him the moniter of why he stopped the fight had me rolling.
Yeah she is hott. Shane don't deserve something like that. Papito was gonna lose anyway, two judges or one judge had it for arce or a tie going into the 12th and Jr wasn't gonna win that rd so he was gonna take an L regardless. Sr did him a favor.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:19 AM
MayMosPeaHop
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 MayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these partsMayMosPeaHop is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 22,918.47

Quote:
I agree with ya but damn, I really didn't think Shane would go out like that. Even if u are washed up, fight bro. Dude didn't even try to fight imo. That's what I'm mad about. If he would have lost in a total blowout but tried to actually fight, I wouldn't be mad. To me, he just fought for a pay check.
C'mon man. Realistically, this Shane Mosley was not a live opponent. This is par for the course, in comparison to Manny's recent opponents. I understand wanting to see a good fight and believing in Shane. Hell, Shane is apart of my screen name, but that $60 dollars would have went a lot further at the strip club with a happy ending included.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:21 AM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KLTP] View Post
Well, did you enjoy it? I hope you did, because I can think of many more entertaining things to do with 65$.
Lol, Shane went out like a b*tch!!! And I only spent $20 of my actual money. I had some people over and charged $5 a pop to see the fight. Had food, drinks and everything. Good thing for that cuz I knw $5 is chump change but that fight alone wasn't even worth those 5 bucks they spent.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:25 AM
King Ju-Ju
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
C'mon man. Realistically, this Shane Mosley was not a live opponent. This is par for the course, in comparison to Manny's recent opponents. I understand wanting to see a good fight and believing in Shane. Hell, Shane is apart of my screen name, but that $60 dollars would have went a lot further at the strip club with a happy ending included.
Shane fought like a bum. I didn't think he would go out like that man. Stupid me for being such a boxing junkie and believing/hoping Shane would give me a good fight.