Me sparring video... im from mexico : ) ... Please comment - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 PM
..David..
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 ..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,999,447,900.63
Default Me sparring video... im from mexico : ) ... Please comment

So finally guys here is a video of me sparring, im the one with the blue shirt and the red cup. I think it was a good sparring round, i just debuted here in mexico in a small arena had few but good amateur fights.

Sorry about the music ahaha but the guy that was filming didnt shut up and all u can hear its an idiot talking ahahhaha thats why i covered it up with a song.

Any comments and tips would be really appreciated

OH BTW I fight at 140 and i am 57 or 58 something like that.

Last edited by ..David..; 05-06-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2011, 11:00 PM
dannnnn
Contender

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 dannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,110,786.58

Nice work man, you have a nice rhythm to your boxing. The double jab was effective and I like that you were punching in combinations, caught him with a nice left hook to the body too.

Good luck with it, I wouldn't mind seeing some of your fights if you can get them on vid.

*Edit - Oh and as for tips, I'd say perhaps try to be a bit more active, especially with counter punches. Towards the end of the round, you seemed content to play defense and block his shots/make him miss without firing back too much. Nothing major though, you looked quite relaxed which is a good thing.

Last edited by dannnnn; 05-05-2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:04 PM
BG_Knocc_Out
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15 BG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond reputeBG_Knocc_Out has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,618,615.45

You're very good. Great head movement. I think you add in more lateral movement in to compliment that.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:07 PM
{Pito}
AyoMaDu!

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14 {Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,074,341,212,878.92
Total Points: 6,104,364,296,816.30
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Very good work, nice upper body movement, I like the fact that you weren't stationary. You may want to bend you're knees more when weaving. It seems like it would new more work to weave and not use you're legs, no? erik morales has trained at that gym too I recognize it from one of his training videos, and some nice compact punches on the inside from what I see. Great work, keep it up and good luck.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:59 PM
..David..
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 ..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute..David.. has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for the comments guys, hey Dannnn yeah u are right u see the problem its that i consider myself a really good boxer, i have sparred with very high quality of opposition and i do ok...... the first round hahahahaha Im the kind of guy that runs out of gas and goes into full defensive haha but at least i know it so i am training hard for my next fight. Which its supposed to be like in a month.

Ill try to upload it.

ahaha and yeah erick morales ( the old version ) trained there for one of his comeback fights its "el jefe" gym in monterrey mexico, its also called "El jefe promotions" so a lot of pros go there when they fight in town, there is a big arena called arena monterrey, even edwin valero went and trained there for a couple of days for his fight with DeMarco hahahaha that guy was crazy, he screamed everytime he punched, i mean i say "ha ! ha!" but this guy screamed full force "HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" WITH EVERY PUNCH hahahahahaha
Old 05-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 42 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,599,990,895.19
Total Points: 74,606,460,630.10
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..David.. View Post
So finally guys here is a video of me sparring, im the one with the blue shirt and the red cup. I think it was a good sparring round, i just debuted here in mexico in a small arena had few but good amateur fights.

Sorry about the music ahaha but the guy that was filming didnt shut up and all u can hear its an idiot talking ahahhaha thats why i covered it up with a song.

how long have you been boxing? you are pretty refined, your feet and your hands are in harmony and I see good form on your punches...
Old 05-06-2011, 01:08 PM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Rep Power: 255 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,058,532,603,750,922.00
Total Points: 9,058,532,603,885,814.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

Buy a better camera.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Cuban Boxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cuban Boxing is a jewel in the roughCuban Boxing is a jewel in the roughCuban Boxing is a jewel in the roughCuban Boxing is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 1,633.35

nice one son! we *****s are born to box....
Old 05-06-2011, 01:17 PM
..David..
Undisputed Champion

[
I been boxing for 6-7 years aprox.. i am 22 i started when i was like 16.

ahahaha and yeah sorry about the low quality it was taken with a cellphone and it wasnt even mine.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:33 PM
JM1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 JM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond reputeJM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,679,857,397,190.08
Total Points: 6,679,871,196,688.43
dried fish - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. UR DA BEST - DiLLiNGER One of the cool Pactards - -Ash- To my bro.. cheers! - freeloada bday sorbetes, init e - Akinapepemo 
No Message - Tunney! For one of my 1st and best buds! - jazluvr superpower para sa laban mo - BABYBOXER for the victory party..cheers! - BABYBOXER oktoberfest - led 
A man of Honor - jazluvr coffee to keep you HOT - BABYBOXER For the real champ! - jazluvr beer! - led Aray Mo Galing Mo! - LeeVanCleef 
happy holidays, buddy! - BABYBOXER sending gifts to friends today - serv gift giving time to friends - serv happy new year bro - BoZz For 1 of my 1st and best buds here - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Shadow boxer 3 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Talisayen Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Left Hook Tua Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Childhood Cancer - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Ash- 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Autism - -Ash- Hepatitis C - -Ash- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DiLLiNGER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - boojee Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - serv 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..David.. View Post

i can barely see the vid man due to poor quality. i can thought that you like fighting in close range, i also suggest you throw the jab more

Share This With Friends

Tags
comment, mexico, sparring, video...

User Tag List