Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-01-2011, 01:11 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 404,203,414,095,493.19
Total Points: 404,203,414,180,580.19
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

Quote:
David Haye's world heavyweight title fight with Wladimir Klitschko will go ahead despite a row over tickets. The unification bout between Britain's WBA holder Haye and Ukraine's IBF and WBO champion Klitschko is scheduled to take place in Hamburg on 2 July.

The dispute is over ticket allocations and German fans getting first choice.

"The fight is on but the Klitschko brothers are giving me a headache over the tickets for my travelling fans," Haye told the Sunday Mirror. "I have given in to every single demand that they have made and they keep moving the goalposts." "I'm not going to roll over and let them get their way with the tickets - I want a fair allocation and at good prices. My fans have been loyal and I don't want a *single one to be disappointed this time."

The contracts for the contest at Hamburg's 57,000-capacity Imtech Arena have been agreed, but two press conferences, the first in Hamburg on Tuesday and the second in London on Wednesday, have been cancelled leading to speculation that the fight is in jeopardy.

However, Haye's trainer and manager Adam Booth has laughed off those suggestions and is flying to Germany this week to resolve the issue. Haye had been due to fight Klitschko in June 2009 but he was forced to withdraw with an injury.
This is why the press conference was cancelled, wlad has threatened to pull out of the fight according to my source in sky over the ticket dispute, he cancelled showing up at the press conferences

Why is wlad such a *****? cant wait when haye knocks this joke of an excuse for a champion

lets get real, wlad has threatened to cancel the fight unless

He gets to choose the doctors, any neutral doctors and fight cancelled

He gets to choose which corner, if he doesnt cancelled

He gets to choose if he comes first, if he doesnt, cancelled

fight takes place in germany, if it doesnt, cancelled

now he has made a demand of the tickets, only allowing 5 thousand given to the uk and rest to be sold outside of the uk or the fight will be cancelled

wlad is a disgrace

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/13252089.stm
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2011, 01:13 PM
The Boxing Snob
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,738,484.00
Total Points: 194,124,245.65
for paying up on your bets - TuR'oK 

I agree with you, this is a bi tch move - BIG TIME!

But is there any way that you can get rid of that girl with the dildo? It's not something that I want my wife or kids to see when I am browsing.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Charmander
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Charmander is a jewel in the roughCharmander is a jewel in the roughCharmander is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 28,622.12
Total Points: 3,936,370.87

Wlad wants all the supporters. He is use to having his cheers etc..
Old 05-01-2011, 01:15 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
I agree with you, this is a bi tch move - BIG TIME!

But is there any way that you can get rid of that girl with the dildo? It's not something that I want my wife or kids to see when I am browsing.
ahhh man fair enough good reason to get rid of it if you got kids near it, give me 5 minutes, i need to find something good to replace it with....
Old 05-01-2011, 01:15 PM
The Boxing Snob
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond reputeThe Boxing Snob has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,738,484.00
Total Points: 194,124,245.65
for paying up on your bets - TuR'oK 

If this fight gets cancelled due to ticket allocation, I swear to God, I will make it my life's work to spread the gospel about what a ***** Wlad is.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:20 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

still cant believe wlad has fans left, the guy made it his mission to make sure the fight did not go ahead, i honestly think he was shocked at haye agreeing to all his demands so now he does this
Old 05-01-2011, 01:22 PM
SirTomJones
GOLDEN BOY

Rep Power: 75 SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 898,052,501,029,606.12
Total Points: 898,052,501,059,520.62
out - *Boss Lady* so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* 
because - *Boss Lady* i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* 
king - *Boss Lady* leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* 
Jonesy - *Boss Lady* Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

If this shit is true I will be rooting for Haye to end Wlads life.

I'm pissed.

Lost a fan wlad.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:28 PM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

i want tunney to see this (freedom) and all the klit fans, lets see how they excuse this
Old 05-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Spacey1991
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 Spacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,496,132,910,507.25
Total Points: 1,515,238,841,894.52
Good poster, always giving an honest opinion, and not getting bent out of shape. - J. HITTER all money may fans should have some..lol - larryx Great poster and super nice dude. - S a m u r a i right back at ya space! - Makavelli cheers buddy - Makavelli 
It's all good homey. Here have a snack - mangler A treat for a cool kid - mangler I support underage drinkin homey - mangler Ice Cold - BoxingChaos real cool dude - mangler jr 
Cheers, to your b-day homey - mangler Have a tuna melt homey - mangler A Slushy for my buddy Spacey - Kevin Jesus U got heart Spacey.. great poster! - jazluvr449 lucky charm foo - MANGLER 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingChaos AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Thats ****ing stupid, let the man have his support and bring some of it over, Haye is a massive draw in the UK... many people would travel to see him fight... he could sell WAY more than 5k tickets, if this is the case then Wlad makes things ****ing impossible... being picky over someone having a certain amount of fans cheering Haye what an idiot.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:32 PM
War-Robbo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 War-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 8.49
Total Points: 2,118,817.54

Pathetic if true, Wlad is trying to find so many excuses. Haye is going to end this guy believe it......