Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Rips Klitschkos, Arreola: Retirement Still On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Rips Klitschkos, Arreola: Retirement Still On

WBA heavyweight champion David Haye had plenty to say when he recently went face to face with IBO/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko in New York City to announce their upcoming fight on July 2 in Hamburg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA heavyweight champion David Haye had plenty to say when he recently went face to face with IBO/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko in New York City to announce their upcoming fight on July 2 in Hamburg, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]
    no problem with him talkin because THAT is the best thing he can do...he's a funny dude and boxing need more Haye, Froch type talkers...big up to the Brits!!

NOW...as for his comment about the bros killing the sport....I think his last fight was more deadly than ANY fight I EVER seen....its up there!!....I promised myself I wasn't gonna let Haye's words get me fired up to a point of being disrespectful towards his punk ass...oops, that slipped....he just better show up on July 2 to cash that check his mouth is writing

Comment

David Haye repeating himself again, get some new material champ.

Comment

David "The Ducker" Haye is a proven coward, a compulsive liar, a fraud and a disgrace to boxing. He has been blatantly ducking the Klitschkos for almost 3 years. He finally agreed to fight Wlad because HE HAS NO CHOICE. Sky Sports took away Haye's May 21st date and FORCED him to fight Wlad.

Lets analyze the cherry picking fraud Haye's HW resume:

Wlad destroyed the REAL WBA Heavyweight Champ undefeated Ruslan Chagaev, who clearly beat Prime Valuev in impressive fashion, unlike Haye who ran like a scared little girl from old shot crippled Valuev the whole fight and set the all time record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. That gutless coward Haye only threw 143 punches in 12 rounds...pathetic. Valuev got robbed. Even the biased British commentators had Valuev winning the fight. Grandpa Holyfield did better against Valuev than Haye did.

Wladimir Klitschko is the rightful WBA Heavyweight Champ.

Haye is the definition of a paper champ.

Barrett - old shot glass chinned bum who was coming off a 2nd round KO loss to tomato can Cliff Couser. The glass jawed joke Haye was knocked down and badly hurt by Barrett.

Ruiz - 40 years old, shot to pieces, feather fisted, 9 losses. Haye struggled, lost rounds and was stunned and hurt by feather fisted Ruiz, the ropes saved him from getting knocked down.

Fraudley - shot 40 year old pathetic bum, weakest HW title challenger of all time, he should've retired 4 years ago after he got brutally knocked out cold in 3 rounds by tomato can Sprott. Fraudley-Haye was a pathetic farce and a disgrace. Haye was scared to engage with that bum Fraudley, who didn't even throw a single punch and took a dive.

- Valuev-Haye was the worst/most boring fight of 2009.

- Fraudley-Haye was the worst/most boring fight of 2010.

Haye hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse. He blatantly ducked the Klitschkos and every other top HW. He has done nothing to prove that he has a chance against Wlad.

This fight has overhyped mismatch written all over it.

Hypejob Haye is gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Easy KO win for Wlad.
        Last edited by Klitschko2011; 04-27-2011, 04:12 AM.

Comment

I wanna see Arreola vs Haye SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD. Have been for awhile. I think Arreola would knock that punk out. Imagine if he got in shape and then fought Haye? Arreola would KO him in under 4 rounds.

Hopefully Arreola is in the process of getting his ***** together and starts taking his weight seriously because if he's in shape I wouldn't count him out against anybody especially if he gains some more speed from the weight lost.

Please don't let me down Chris!

Comment

Davey ran out of topics long ago. He still has to months of running his mouth, will he just repeat the same lines over and over? That's not entertaining, that's boring...

Comment

Lets see what Haye says after he gets KTFO

Comment

Haye ready for his retirement after Wladimir finishes him? Smart move I guess, he has nothing to prove after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  Davey ran out of topics long ago. He still has to months of running his mouth, will he just repeat the same lines over and over? That's not entertaining, that's boring...
                  What is Wlad doing or saying? nothing. Now that's boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    David Haye repeating himself again, get some new material champ.
                    The inevitable repercussion of promoting a fight for three years before actually signing the contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X