Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-25-2011, 12:07 AM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!

Rep Power: 63 DWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,744,579.71
Total Points: 113,921,961.71
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks 
Default Excellent fights that are underrated because of external factors

I'm watching the Countdown to Pacquiao-Morales III, because I think it's really well done and I'm obviously a Morales fanboy. ***8592;***8592;***8592;***8592;***8592;***8592; ***8595;***8595;***8595;***8595;***8595;

Anyway, they showed highlights of the second fight with Barrera, which happens to be my favorite of the trilogy, because I love extremely technical fights, and Morales giving his best performance of the trilogy probably makes me like it a little more too.

But, in the eyes of most, the second fight was a dud. Now... if you hadn't ever seen the first or third, I can't imagine anyone seeing it and thinking, *yawn*, well that was a waste of time. That made me think this topic might be a good idea. The goal is to list fights that are really good, and give the reason why they are not considered as good as they should be. So, to start us off:

Mayweather-Castillo I - Even though all we ever hear about is "Castillo was robbed!" and "Nah bro, it was easy work, Mayweather easily won 9 rounds to 3"... but in reality, the back and forth action in this fight was excellent, and this easily clocks in as Mayweather's most entertaining fight I think.

Barrera-Morales II - The pure violence of the first fight makes it most people's favorite of the trilogy, and the third fight had good back and forth action with Morales going out in the last few rounds to make it a very violent, very entertaining fight, but the second fight is definitely back and forth as well, providing pretty good action throughout. It just gets overlooked, because it was more technical than the other two.

Margarito-Cotto - Now it is just a big debate about whether there was plaster involved, and people's favorite avenue to piss off the PR brigade, bringing up Cotto taking a knee, but that fight was pure violence throughout, with the ultimate example of will overcoming skill (except maybe Chavez vs. Taylor, which somehow does get its due, regardless of the controversy surrounding it).

Maidana-Ortiz - So many people love(d... we'll see if it changes because of this Berto fight) to talk about how Ortiz had no heart, pointing to this fight, but people never seemed to talk about how this was the second coming of Cotto-Torres, which can never be a bad thing.

Lopez-Mtagwa - People love(d... they have a new fight to point to now) talk about how chinless little Lopez was going to be a knockout victim. In reality, watching the middle to last rounds, after Lopez stopped totally dominating was extremely entertaining.

I'll stop for now. What ones can you all come up with?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-25-2011, 12:10 AM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,893,777,791,923.10
Total Points: 6,107,988,278,387.28
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

I have the PERFECT Fight:

Abraham-Dirrell.

Dirrell and AA fought their butts off. They both dropped each other it was an amazing fight but the late hit drama takes away from it on this forum.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505,689,988,541.75
Total Points: 1,511,187,481,266.47
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Quality post by a quality poster. Thumbs up D.Weins.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!

Rep Power: 63 DWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond repute
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
I have the PERFECT Fight:

Abraham-Dirrell.

Dirrell and AA fought their butts off. They both dropped each other it was an amazing fight but the late hit drama takes away from it on this forum.
I thought about that one, but I think it's one of those fights where the great fight that Dirrell fought gets forgotten, rather than the excitement of the fight. Not a lot of offense came from the dethroned "King" Arthur Abraham. That's a good separate topic that I think I'm going to make though, because a couple of things went through my head that would describe that topic too.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:22 AM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,343,846,853,906.80
Total Points: 4,344,846,875,198.31
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Jermain vs Winky
people just think about "aw, Jermain is overrated, got exposed again"
"aw, Winky blew it by not attacking in round 12"
draw outcome distracts people from giving props to a great fight
more action than there was supposed to be in this

Terrible vs Jesus Chavez
Chavez just not that big of a star
Terrible was favored to beat him
because of those things, this fight gets overlooked
Chavez gave Terrible hell with only his left hand working
Terrible was hurt a few times, fight was dramatic
Chavez comes back from 2 early knockdowns
Old 04-25-2011, 12:36 AM
savorduhflavor
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 savorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 617,173,281,263.69
Total Points: 717,194,558,530.74
Good post in my thread man.  Have a gift. - ABOSWORTH :fing02:  i couldnt remember how it happened but i remember him bleeding from the ear! thanks - mellow_mood I wish more Cotto fans were like you. - street bully Good poster - Old Coward great poster - Dick Buffman 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - VictoriaBeckham 

Not so much an external issue but....

I think Cotto/Mosley gets underrated because no one went down and no one got hurt. With the amount of clean punches that two good punchers landed on each other neither guy at any point was in any sort of trouble, and I think because of that some people feel it lacked some drama.

It's my personal favorite fight so I might be biased, but I thought it was high drama with vicious exchanges and there was consistent action at a high skill level.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:01 AM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
Jermain vs Winky
people just think about "aw, Jermain is overrated, got exposed again"
"aw, Winky blew it by not attacking in round 12"
draw outcome distracts people from giving props to a great fight
more action than there was supposed to be in this

Terrible vs Jesus Chavez
Chavez just not that big of a star
Terrible was favored to beat him
because of those things, this fight gets overlooked
Chavez gave Terrible hell with only his left hand working
Terrible was hurt a few times, fight was dramatic
Chavez comes back from 2 early knockdowns
Oooooo, very good answers. I completely agree with both of those.

Taylor-Wright was extremely entertaining to me. Wright didn't sit on a jab the whole fight like he did against Trinidad, he came to fight. Taylor made the fight entertaining by using his physicality to get through Wright's shell that was showing its very early signs of age/wear and tear, plus he went back to the ropes so many times, which made for some good exchanges.

Morales vs. Chavez was a great fight, and even more so when you realize Chavez threw like 1200 left handed punches.

To be honest, a ton of Morales fights just get forgotten with how badass they are... Zaragoza, McCullough, Chi, Ayala and Chavez come to mind for starters. All of them were extremely violent with lots of offense coming back from the opposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savorduhflavor View Post
Not so much an external issue but....

I think Cotto/Mosley gets underrated because no one went down and no one got hurt. With the amount of clean punches that two good punchers landed on each other neither guy at any point was in any sort of trouble, and I think because of that some people feel it lacked some drama.

It's my personal favorite fight so I might be biased, but I thought it was high drama with vicious exchanges and there was consistent action at a high skill level.
I really didn't enjoy that fight very much, and I totally recognize that it was very violent and a very good fight... it just didn't do it for me. I think the reason it didn't is because neither guy looked like they were hurt at all during any part of the fight, which is unfortunate, because I know those punches were hard, and it was a testament to the chins of those two that made it not as aesthetically pleasing. It's a fight I feel guilty for not liking as much as I should have.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:21 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,737,714.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
I'm watching the Countdown to Pacquiao-Morales III, because I think it's really well done and I'm obviously a Morales fanboy. ***8592;***8592;***8592;***8592;***8592;***8592; ***8595;***8595;***8595;***8595;***8595;

Anyway, they showed highlights of the second fight with Barrera, which happens to be my favorite of the trilogy, because I love extremely technical fights, and Morales giving his best performance of the trilogy probably makes me like it a little more too.

But, in the eyes of most, the second fight was a dud. Now... if you hadn't ever seen the first or third, I can't imagine anyone seeing it and thinking, *yawn*, well that was a waste of time. That made me think this topic might be a good idea. The goal is to list fights that are really good, and give the reason why they are not considered as good as they should be. So, to start us off:

Mayweather-Castillo I - Even though all we ever hear about is "Castillo was robbed!" and "Nah bro, it was easy work, Mayweather easily won 9 rounds to 3"... but in reality, the back and forth action in this fight was excellent, and this easily clocks in as Mayweather's most entertaining fight I think.

Barrera-Morales II - The pure violence of the first fight makes it most people's favorite of the trilogy, and the third fight had good back and forth action with Morales going out in the last few rounds to make it a very violent, very entertaining fight, but the second fight is definitely back and forth as well, providing pretty good action throughout. It just gets overlooked, because it was more technical than the other two.

Margarito-Cotto - Now it is just a big debate about whether there was plaster involved, and people's favorite avenue to piss off the PR brigade, bringing up Cotto taking a knee, but that fight was pure violence throughout, with the ultimate example of will overcoming skill (except maybe Chavez vs. Taylor, which somehow does get its due, regardless of the controversy surrounding it).

Maidana-Ortiz - So many people love(d... we'll see if it changes because of this Berto fight) to talk about how Ortiz had no heart, pointing to this fight, but people never seemed to talk about how this was the second coming of Cotto-Torres, which can never be a bad thing.

Lopez-Mtagwa - People love(d... they have a new fight to point to now) talk about how chinless little Lopez was going to be a knockout victim. In reality, watching the middle to last rounds, after Lopez stopped totally dominating was extremely entertaining.

I'll stop for now. What ones can you all come up with?
Just a little note-Castillo is supposed to have scored double the amount of punches that Mayweather did. I believe Castillo won that fight.

Mayweather's most entertaining fight (and for Mayweather to have an entertaining fight was unexpected anyway, since he was noted for "stinking out the house")

Was his very underrated fight with Emmanuel Augustus, where they both went hammer and tongs with each other for 9 rds. He expected his usual easy, overmatched opponent, as Augustus had about 17-20 losses then, and got much more than he expected.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:40 AM
warp1432
the mailman

Rep Power: 57 warp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond reputewarp1432 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,848,848,295,372.94
Total Points: 119,954,659,153,784.84
5k post celebration. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a drink on me! - RiZOOM you're killing me in the cotto thread , kid. i'm trying to get 2-1/3-1 odds from a pissed off cotto fan. :-) - Left Hook Tua Always droppin knowledge. Thanks for the vid bro, I owe ya. - Spiegelo No Message - texanballer 
thanks for the support - texanballer For being a stand up guy. You rule. - F•R•K•O Defo in need of an apple warp - danc1984 RBRs when I'm at work are much appreciated - DWiens421 10k posts and for being a good poster - Golden Boy 360 
10k posts warp. Let's celebrate this shit. - danc1984 Marry me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via AIM to warp1432

Midget fight 1: Arce vs Hussein often gets overlooked because people think of Arce more for his losses now I think. Also, this was on the undercard of Morales Pacquiao 1. Pacquiao Morales 1 was a great fight in itself so this fight gets often overlooked. Amazing fight though.

Midget fight 2: Like Arce Hussein, Segura vs Canchilla 1 was on the undercard of another great fight causing it to get overlooked (Margarito-Cotto). Fists went flying in this one and Canchilla ended up upsetting Segura with having better overall stamina and boxing skills. Segura wrecked him in a rematch, but the first fight was great.

And this is fight is not "underrated because of external factors" but Matthew Saad Muhhamad vs Marvin Johnson is the next best fight I've ever seen next to Corrales-Castillo 1. That fight is awesome

Last edited by warp1432; 04-25-2011 at 01:42 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,343,846,853,906.80
Total Points: 4,344,846,875,198.31
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Lennox vs Vit
all anybody talks about is the cut stoppage
"Lennox got lucky/Vit got robbed"
"Vit got owned!" :laugh:
that fight was a war, both poured their hearts out
just fodder for Klit lovers/haters to whine about
fight deserves more praise than that