Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,024,489,654,554,170.50
Total Points: 1,030,514,244,215,427.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 
Default Froch vs Pascal revisited

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

This was a great fight just wanted to put it up,who ya had winning??Do you think a Froch Ward fight could be this exciting??
Old 04-18-2011, 09:42 PM
-Boxzilla-
undisputed

Rep Power: 28 -Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,192,150,104,426.05
Total Points: 3,192,157,918,010.43
congrats on 3K - Gift Of Gab Here you go! - Breakbeat have a beer! - Savino A true gentleman. - Bendigo Well done son - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Couldn't green k y abuddy..here have a cold one, on me - Kevin Jesus joined you in the e milli points - Savino No Message - Sir Tom Jones Cool mothafukka - mangler thank you sir.. u been major help - supRa 
Good lookin on the vids man - bearman3000 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Gift Of Gab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 

Froch won it by 2-3 points for me. And no I don't think ward v froch will be as exciting. But that's mainly cause I dont find ward entertaining in the least. I wish it were froch v bute. That would be a way more exciting scrap IMO
Old 04-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
Froch won it by 2-3 points for me. And no I don't think ward v froch will be as exciting. But that's mainly cause I dont find ward entertaining in the least. I wish it were froch v bute. That would be a way more exciting scrap IMO
I would love to see Froch Bute(all in good time)but I think Ward Froch is going to be good..Ward wants to get inside,thing about Froch is he will fight ya anywhere ya like inside outside you choose..I also think Ward is a very skilled fighter and if Froch makes it to the final stage of the tournament the fight will be here in NY baby..So that means good refs,Ward will use his skill and Froch will use his will..It might turn out to be good bro..
Old 04-18-2011, 09:52 PM
-Boxzilla-
undisputed

Rep Power: 28 -Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute-Boxzilla- has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on 3K - Gift Of Gab Here you go! - Breakbeat have a beer! - Savino A true gentleman. - Bendigo Well done son - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Couldn't green k y abuddy..here have a cold one, on me - Kevin Jesus joined you in the e milli points - Savino No Message - Sir Tom Jones Cool mothafukka - mangler thank you sir.. u been major help - supRa 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Gift Of Gab Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by romebyko View Post
I would love to see Froch Bute(all in good time)but I think Ward Froch is going to be good..Ward wants to get inside,thing about Froch is he will fight ya anywhere ya like inside outside you choose..I also think Ward is a very skilled fighter and if Froch makes it to the final stage of the tournament the fight will be here in NY baby..So that means good refs,Ward will use his skill and Froch will use his will..It might turn out to be good bro..
Im going to watch and im sure ill be excited for it when the time comes. But if it's good I'm sure it's going to be cause of froch and the ref not ward. But I have issues with ward. I hate the way he fights and the fact that he gets away with it. Not just by the refs but by the writers and fans as well. I just feel if he weren't American there would be a lot more people ****ting all over him.

Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 04-18-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Quote:
Im going to watch and im sure ill be excited for it when the time comes. But if it's good I'm sure it's going to be cause of froch and the ref not ward. But I have issues with ward. I hate the way he fights and the fact that he gets away with it. Not just by the refs but by the writers and fans as well. I just feel if he weren't American there would be a lot more people ****ting all over him.
I can agree with this post and I'm American,I also think most of Wards fights are boring..TBH I have not really watch a fight with Froch that was boring something about that guy..You add that with the hunger to win the Super Six I think Froch will bring the best out of Ward..
Old 04-18-2011, 10:10 PM
-Boxzilla-
undisputed

Quote:
I can agree with this post and I'm American,I also think most of Wards fights are boring..TBH I have not really watch a fight with Froch that was boring something about that guy..You add that with the hunger to win the Super Six I think Froch will bring the best out of Ward..
Froch makes for good fights, being in NYC helps. Hope it really ends up in the garden. I'll be happy if its a good scrap. I know I'll be rooting for froch if that ends up being the final.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Quote:
Froch makes for good fights, being in NYC helps. Hope it really ends up in the garden. I'll be happy if its a good scrap. I know I'll be rooting for froch if that ends up being the final.
I'll be MSG live rooting I'm 15 min away by car..War Froch..I'll also be in AC rooting for the cobra..War Froch..
Old 04-18-2011, 10:28 PM
-Boxzilla-
undisputed

Quote:
I'll be MSG live rooting I'm 15 min away by car..War Froch..I'll also be in AC rooting for the cobra..War Froch..
Can't find anyone to go with me or else I'd def be going to froch Johnson. But the final I dunno. Im really not a big ward guy.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Quote:
Can't find anyone to go with me or else I'd def be going to froch Johnson. But the final I dunno. Im really not a big ward guy.
I'll be loud enough for the both of us lol..