Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 08:50 AM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 187 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,509,575,409,887.36
Total Points: 16,509,576,080,061.97
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! >=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
[UPDATE]

George R.R. Martin says next GoT could focus on Dunk and Egg

Their names are Dunk and Egg, and while even the greatest "Game of Thrones" television fans may not have ever heard of them, those who follow George R.R. Martin's written word might have something to really be excited about.

Martin, whose novel series Song of Ice and Fire served as the basis of the hit HBO series "Game of Thrones," says he's bouncing around an idea of doing a prequel to the show set in the same universe, but focused on two completely different characters.

"It would be somewhat lighter than the main series," Martin recently told IGN. "A little more adventurous. But my fans love them, and I love the two characters."

The novellas are under the title of "Tales of Dunk and Egg," featuring Ser Duncan the Tall and Aegon V. Targaryen, who become known as "Dunk" and "Egg." Tall is a member of the Kingsguard while Targaryen, of course, is a member of the royal family of the time, a dynasty that continues until just before "Game of Thrones" starts with a new family taking over the Seven Kingdoms.

For those trying to keep up with the families, Egg eventually becomes king after his brother turns down the throne and heads to the Wall instead.

Martin has written three novellas so far featuring the two characters, and plans at least six more.

But "Game of Thrones" is not the only thing on the author's mind with his new HBO deal. He's also working on some other projects, including a science-fiction program as well as some historically based shows. Whether they all make it to the screen, however, is another story.

"Development is sort of a crapshoot," Martin said "You pitch an idea and roll the dice."

He added that he needs to find another David Benioff and D.B. Weiss -- the two who helped develop "Game of Thrones" for television -- saying that "while I can come up with the ideas and the concepts of the show, I am not in a position to write them." That's because he's still focused on his books, including yet another long-awaited installment in the Song of Ice and Fire series.

"I have 3,000 more pages of books to write, and I have to make that a priority," Martin said.
Just to stop people from getting too excited, the Dunk and Egg stories are set around 100 years before Game of Thrones, Ned Stark and Robert don't appear at all.

So unless they've said anything else about a prequel which focuses on the rebellion, I don't think we'll get to see it I'm still hoping Martin writes something about that time period, would be insane!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:54 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 116 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143,581,128,829.39
Total Points: 3,420,581,451,042.15
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

As ridiculous a fan of the books as I am, I've never read the Dunk and Egg stories before. I should change that sometime soon, but right now I'm on a Witcher kick.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 AM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 187 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,509,575,409,887.36
Total Points: 16,509,576,080,061.97
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! >=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
As ridiculous a fan of the books as I am, I've never read the Dunk and Egg stories before. I should change that sometime soon, but right now I'm on a Witcher kick.
They're pretty cool, worth a read. And they don't take too long to get through (Well, they didn't take me too long anyway) as they're only novellas, not full length novels.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,521,040,351,449.97
Total Points: 6,521,040,429,765.35
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

George should just shut the fuck and get writing winds of winter.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:59 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,433,943,675.80
Total Points: 283,770,318,846.31
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm Death View Post
George should just shut the fuck and get writing winds of winter.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:26 AM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 34 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,806,116,054,769.09
Total Points: 80,806,116,265,426.58
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

just announced, HBO renews GOT for 4th season

bring on Martells & Greyjoys!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:26 AM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 34 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,806,116,054,769.09
Total Points: 80,806,116,265,426.58
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

just announced, HBO renews GOT for 4th season

bring on Martells & Greyjoys!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Bad Guy
You need people like me

Rep Power: 6 Bad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,146,968,031.75
Total Points: 12,646,948,658.86
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanx - Teddy Brenner 

http://www.happyplace.com/22775/game...on-3-episode-1

Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Bad Guy
You need people like me

Rep Power: 6 Bad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond reputeBad Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,146,968,031.75
Total Points: 12,646,948,658.86
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanx - Teddy Brenner 

Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
silentbob
Contender

Rep Power: 6 silentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond reputesilentbob has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 155,257,333.99
Total Points: 155,277,909.45

Since they skipped the artisan whitebeard approach, i wonder when they will show or if they will show what happened after barristan was found out by jorah.