Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-14-2011, 11:27 AM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,433,638.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 
Thumbs down Ricky Burns unification in doubt as Warren ignores counter offer......

IBF super-featherweight champion Mzonke Fana and WBO champion Ricky Burnsí chances of meeting in a 130lb unification battle were scuppered by Burnís promoter Frank Warren, according to the South Africanís promoter Branco Milenkovic.

Milenkovic has accused Warren of ignoring a doubled counter-offer that would have meant the two fighters could have met in unification fight for both belts, plus the coveted Ring Magazine belt that Burns has spoken on numerous times of his willingness and desire to fight for.

"Frank Warren has been going on about the unification for the past three weeks on every available international website,Ē Milenkovic told sowetanlive.co.za.

ďI got sick and tired of reading about it so I informed his Sports Network that if they are serious about this fight, they should contact me instead of running to the media.

"Two weeks ago Frank made me an embarrassing offer for Fana to fight Burns in Scotland but I countered this by doubling his offer to bring Burns to South Africa.

"Frank never replied. The fight was not only going to be for the IBF and WBO but also for the prestigious Ring Magazine belt.

Fana, 37, has now agreed to a title defence against US-based Dominican Argenis Mendez (18-1) on June 11th, dashing Burnsí hopes of gunning for a second world title on home soil. The South African will be looking to improve his 30-4 record with his first defence of the title in Johannesburg.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-14-2011, 12:56 PM
War-Robbo
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 War-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these partsWar-Robbo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 8.49
Total Points: 2,118,666.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvc View Post
IBF super-featherweight champion Mzonke Fana and WBO champion Ricky Burnsí chances of meeting in a 130lb unification battle were scuppered by Burnís promoter Frank Warren, according to the South Africanís promoter Branco Milenkovic.

Milenkovic has accused Warren of ignoring a doubled counter-offer that would have meant the two fighters could have met in unification fight for both belts, plus the coveted Ring Magazine belt that Burns has spoken on numerous times of his willingness and desire to fight for.

"Frank Warren has been going on about the unification for the past three weeks on every available international website,Ē Milenkovic told sowetanlive.co.za.

ďI got sick and tired of reading about it so I informed his Sports Network that if they are serious about this fight, they should contact me instead of running to the media.

"Two weeks ago Frank made me an embarrassing offer for Fana to fight Burns in Scotland but I countered this by doubling his offer to bring Burns to South Africa.

"Frank never replied. The fight was not only going to be for the IBF and WBO but also for the prestigious Ring Magazine belt.

Fana, 37, has now agreed to a title defence against US-based Dominican Argenis Mendez (18-1) on June 11th, dashing Burnsí hopes of gunning for a second world title on home soil. The South African will be looking to improve his 30-4 record with his first defence of the title in Johannesburg.
Shame, i like Ricky Burns he is a good fighter imo.