Weekly Meal Plan - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 04-13-2011, 05:24 PM
stickandmove12
P4P Champ

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 stickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond reputestickandmove12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,187,831.64
Total Points: 2,430,714.19
Have an e- beer on me bro. - FRKO cheers! - el guason456 
Default Weekly Meal Plan

Hello Boxingscene. I am writing this post in hopes that someone out there in cyber land has the knowledge or experience to give me a good meal plan to help me achieve my goals. I have always been a skinny guy compared to the normal male. I am also on the taller side for someone my weight, 6 feet one inch. I am a 23 year old college student and work out at least 3 times a week. I weigh from a range of 130-140 lbs on any given day. It has always been very hard for me to gain weight. I was wondering if anyone has had my problem and overcome the situation or If anyone can help me out by giving me a weekly meal plan that could help me gain the RIGHT kind of weight. I know eating more calories will help me gain weight, but it seems very hard for me as I get full very easily. I don't eat breakfast very often and that probably has a lot to do with me not gaining any weight. I am looking forward to reading your post and hope I will get some good information. If you are looking to bash me or what not that is fine as I deal with *******s everyday of my life. Thanks for reading this post and hope to hear from a few of you very soon.

P.S. If there is a thread/post relating to this topic could you please point me in the right direction.
Sincerely,
Stickandmove12
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
meal, plan, weekly

User Tag List