Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 04-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Devils Advocate
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 4,868
Rep Power: 16 Devils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 335,033,606.04
Bank: 62,718,721,805.43
Total Points: 63,053,755,411.47
thanks for the stream - Spray_resistant No Message - Devils Advocate 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Devils Advocate World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Devils Advocate 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southcentralcar View Post
have any of you seen mayweather lose ?
Nope but his resume is suspect
Reply With Quote
Devils Advocate is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 04-07-2011, 07:11 AM
STRUGG
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,483
Rep Power: 0 STRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond reputeSTRUGG has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 189,871.18
Bank: 2,679,841,400.23
Total Points: 2,680,031,271.41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
He never quit in a fight..............
i agree.........gatti never quit in a fight.....unlike floyd who quits before the fight is signed..............................LOL
Reply With Quote
STRUGG is offline
#23
Old 04-07-2011, 07:11 AM
FerdinandMarcos
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,118
Rep Power: 0 FerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these parts
Points: 46,817.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,817.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
George Chuvalo was just a human punching bag who Ali was too feather-fisted to stop.

Either Klitschko would definitely have stopped him though.
Featherfisted Chris Byrd walked down Vitaly and made that whore QUIT...and he's the best of the Klit Queens...lol

The Klits are human punching bags too....punching bags with GLASS CHINS and NO HEART..lol
Reply With Quote
FerdinandMarcos is offline
#24
Old 04-07-2011, 07:13 AM
welcometosaigon
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 805
Rep Power: 5 welcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,087,136.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,087,136.40
Default

Wow. OP is just sad. Someone starts a thread pointing out the fact that the Klitschskos have never beaten an elite fighter, and he responds by attacking the credentials of another fighter who has absolutely nothing to do with that.

And if you actually followed boxing in America and weren't obsessed with the Klitschskos fighting in the worst Heavyweight era of all time, you would know that Floyd was begging Mosley and Oscar, especially Oscar, to fight him his whole career. It wasn't until after he fought ODLH that he became a true megastar and could call the shots in negotiations.
Reply With Quote
welcometosaigon is offline
#25
Old 04-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Devils Advocate
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 4,868
Rep Power: 16 Devils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 335,033,606.04
Bank: 62,718,721,805.43
Total Points: 63,053,755,411.47
thanks for the stream - Spray_resistant No Message - Devils Advocate 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Devils Advocate World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Devils Advocate 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
He never quit in a fight..............
Gatti fought everybody won and lost and had nothing to be ashamed of.
Reply With Quote
Devils Advocate is offline
#26
Old 04-07-2011, 07:16 AM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wichita, KS
Age: 27
Posts: 18,916
Rep Power: 63 DWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 175,305.00
Bank: 113,744,579.71
Total Points: 113,919,884.71
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
Floyd Mayweather Jr won a split decision over a faded Oscar De La Hoya. He beat a much smaller, old Juan Manuel Marquez and an old Genaro Hernandez, and an age 38 Shane Mosley.

His other opponents such as Baldomir and Hatton were good but not really elite fighters.

Why didn't Floyd face Oscar or Shane when they were in their PRIME? Why didn't he fight Tszyu, Casamayor and Forrest some years ago?

Floyd has never defeated an elite fighter in his prime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
Castillo, Hatton and Corrales were good but not really elite fighters.
I will say that Castillo beat Casamayor and Corrales took one of the three and has at least an argument (I didn't say it was a great one) that he should have won the third fight against Cepillo.

The run Castillo had in the lightweight division, fighting everyone and winning against almost everyone he faced was truly one of the better runs in recent memory. Wins over Stevie Johnston (the guy that people say Mosley should have fought at lightweight, as it was his best competition at the time), Cesar Bazan (the only man who had beaten Johnston previous to Castillo), Juan Lazcano (a really good looking prospect on his way up who was actually favored against Castillo in that fight, but never panned out after this fight), Casamayor (a fight that I have some problems with the scoring, I thought Casamayor should have gotten the nod), Julio Diaz (another hot prospect at the time, ended up winning a title in the future over Jesus Chavez) and Diego Corrales (even though Castillo didn't make the weight, it was a lightweight fight, evening up the score between the two fighters).

Not to mention, Castillo owns a draw against Johnston in the rematch, two close fights against Mayweather (everyone has their opinion on how those were scored, no need to get into another pointless debate about it ) and the best fight of all time by most accounts against Diego Corrales.

Pretty difficult to argue with that body of work at lightweight, especially in contrast with Tszyu and Forrest.

Tszyu doesn't have that level of competition in his run at 140... regardless of who avoided who, points can't be awarded to a fighter for fights that didn't happen. We will always just be left wondering what would have happened in those fights.

Forrest has one of the best wins of the last decade, dominating Shane Mosley in an old fashioned ass whipping to take his title and his undefeated record, as well as knocking him off his perch on the P4P list. Other than that, he had a close, unimpressive decision in the rematch against Mosley (just an awful, awful fight to watch, heads up to anyone thinking about watching it), then two losses to Mayorga. He came back after a few years out of the ring to put himself in a position for a title shot by being absolutely blessed, getting a totally undeserved win against Ike Quartey (one of the few fights I am okay with calling a robbery). He took advantage of that win by winnig a vacant belt over Carlos Baldomir at 154 (not an overly impressive opponent) and making a defense against Michele Piccirillo (another guy who was just okay at best) before splitting fights against Sergio Mora (who had his lucky time in the spotlight by catching Forrest on an off night and using his size and incredibly negative style to put on a terrible show and hold Mosley to a draw before losing to a prospect's gatekeeper in Brian Vera).

I can see you argument for Corrales not being an elite fighter though. I think his resume is less impressive than Castillo's, especially at 130, the weight Mayweather fought him at. Beating undefeated champion (and now excellent trainer) Robert Garcia, winning against Derrick Gainer by early knockout (who went on to beat 35-0 Freddie Norwood who holds the first real loss of Marquez's career a division below oddly enough), beating up on Angel Manfredy after Mayweather already burst his hype balloon, getting dominated to a point so rarely seen in a championship fight by Mayweather (Mayweather lands more punches than Corrales throws... wow) and splitting fights against Joel Casamayor are his main fights at 130.

After his win over Casamayor at 130, his wins over undefeated Freitas (in one hell of an entertaining fight for those that haven't seen it, a bit reminiscent of Margarito-Cotto) and Castillo in the best fight ever really boosted his stock. Pretty impressive to beat the other three members of the lightweight fab four of their era, as all of those guys seemed to fight each other and gave us example after example of why the triangle theory has no merit in predicting fights.

Alright, I'm done spitting knowledge in this post. Enjoy the long read.

Last edited by DWiens421; 04-07-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
DWiens421 is offline
#27
Old 04-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Devils Advocate
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 4,868
Rep Power: 16 Devils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond reputeDevils Advocate has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 335,033,606.04
Bank: 62,718,721,805.43
Total Points: 63,053,755,411.47
thanks for the stream - Spray_resistant No Message - Devils Advocate 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Devils Advocate World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Devils Advocate 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometosaigon View Post
Wow. OP is just sad. Someone starts a thread pointing out the fact that the Klitschskos have never beaten an elite fighter, and he responds by attacking the credentials of another fighter who has absolutely nothing to do with that.

And if you actually followed boxing in America and weren't obsessed with the Klitschskos fighting in the worst Heavyweight era of all time, you would know that Floyd was begging Mosley and Oscar, especially Oscar, to fight him his whole career. It wasn't until after he fought ODLH that he became a true megastar and could call the shots in negotiations.
Everybody was begging Oscar for a fight and it was pathetic, he wanted to jump up 3 weight classes for a major payday then got rolled up against Castillo. That right there shows you Oscar would have hurt he boy. He wasn't ready and Floyd Sr wasn't letting it happen anyway
Reply With Quote
Devils Advocate is offline
#28
Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Freedom2014
this is serious business
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 39,992
Rep Power: 241 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 297,013.50
Bank: 24,726,490,461,182,452.00
Total Points: 24,726,490,461,479,464.00
Commemorating Wladimir's 60th win over Pianeta - valero Cheers Freedom. - A-Wolf Cheers to Wlads next win!! - boxingchef Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat 
for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led 
Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz 
Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
Featherfisted Chris Byrd walked down Vitaly and made that whore QUIT...and he's the best of the Klit Queens...lol

The Klits are human punching bags too....punching bags with GLASS CHINS and NO HEART..lol
No, the Klitschkos are good.

Unlike Floyd, the Klitschkos never ducked anybody. They fought every single heavyweight who was willing to step in the ring with them.

Floyd ducked Mosley, Forrest and Tszyu years ago, and has ducked Cotto and Pacquiao in recent years.
Reply With Quote
Freedom2014 is offline
#29
Old 04-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bronx, New York
Age: 25
Posts: 28,758
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,132,483,503.06
Bank: 51,014,510,633,821.33
Total Points: 51,044,643,117,324.39
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
I will say that Castillo beat Casamayor and Corrales took one of the three and has at least an argument (I didn't say it was a great one) that he should have won the third fight against Cepillo.

The run Castillo had in the lightweight division, fighting everyone and winning against almost everyone he faced was truly one of the better runs in recent memory. Wins over Stevie Johnston (the guy that people say Mosley should have fought at lightweight, as it was his best competition at the time), Cesar Bazan (the only man who had beaten Johnston previous to Castillo), Juan Lazcano (a really good looking prospect on his way up who was actually favored against Castillo in that fight, but never panned out after this fight), Casamayor (a fight that I have some problems with the scoring, I thought Casamayor should have gotten the nod), Julio Diaz (another hot prospect at the time, ended up winning a title in the future over Jesus Chavez) and Diego Corrales (even though Castillo didn't make the weight, it was a lightweight fight, evening up the score between the two fighters).

Not to mention, Castillo owns a draw against Johnston in the rematch, two close fights against Mayweather (everyone has their opinion on how those were scored, no need to get into another pointless debate about it ) and the best fight of all time by most accounts against Diego Corrales.

Pretty difficult to argue with that body of work at lightweight, especially in contrast with Tszyu and Forrest.

Tszyu doesn't have that level of competition in his run at 140... regardless of who avoided who, points can't be awarded to a fighter for fights that didn't happen. We will always just be left wondering what would have happened in those fights.

Forrest has one of the best wins of the last decade, dominating Shane Mosley in an old fashioned ass whipping to take his title and his undefeated record, as well as knocking him off his perch on the P4P list. Other than that, he had a close, unimpressive decision in the rematch against Mosley (just an awful, awful fight to watch, heads up to anyone thinking about watching it), then two losses to Mayorga. He came back after a few years out of the ring to put himself in a position for a title shot by being absolutely blessed, getting a totally undeserved win against Ike Quartey (one of the few fights I am okay with calling a robbery). He took advantage of that win by winnig a vacant belt over Carlos Baldomir at 154 (not an overly impressive opponent) and making a defense against Michele Piccirillo (another guy who was just okay at best) before splitting fights against Sergio Mora (who had his lucky time in the spotlight by catching Forrest on an off night and using his size and incredibly negative style to put on a terrible show and hold Mosley to a draw before losing to a prospect's gatekeeper in Brian Vera).

I can see you argument for Corrales not being an elite fighter though. I think his resume is less impressive than Castillo's, especially at 130, the weight Mayweather fought him at. Beating undefeated champion (and now excellent trainer) Robert Garcia, winning against Derrick Gainer by early knockout (who went on to beat 35-0 Freddie Norwood who holds the first real loss of Marquez's career a division below oddly enough), beating up on Angel Manfredy after Mayweather already burst his hype balloon, getting dominated to a point so rarely seen in a championship fight by Mayweather (Mayweather lands more punches than Corrales throws... wow) and splitting fights against Joel Casamayor are his main fights at 130.

After his win over Casamayor at 130, his wins over undefeated Freitas (in one hell of an entertaining fight for those that haven't seen it, a bit reminiscent of Margarito-Cotto) and Castillo in the best fight ever really boosted his stock. Pretty impressive to beat the other three members of the lightweight fab four of their era, as all of those guys seemed to fight each other and gave us example after example of why the triangle theory has no merit in predicting fights.

Alright, I'm done spitting knowledge in this post. Enjoy the long read.
Yeah man, Casamayor-JLC was very hard to score, need to rewatch Castillo vs. Johnston II, I know I had Castillo clearly winning the first fight. No doubt that Castillo's run at LW was impressive.
Reply With Quote
Doctor_Tenma is online now
#30
Old 04-07-2011, 07:27 AM
FerdinandMarcos
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,118
Rep Power: 0 FerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these partsFerdinandMarcos is infamous around these parts
Points: 46,817.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,817.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
No, the Klitschkos are good.

Unlike Floyd, the Klitschkos never ducked anybody. They fought every single heavyweight who was willing to step in the ring with them.

Floyd ducked Mosley, Forrest and Tszyu years ago, and has ducked Cotto and Pacquiao in recent years.
Both Klits have been stopped in the WEAKEST heavyweight division..........EVER.

Floyd has never QUIT like a ***** or been KTFO by a part-time golfer...lol
Reply With Quote
FerdinandMarcos is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
beaten, elite, fighter, loyd, mayweather, prime

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.