|04-06-2011, 06:13 PM||#1|
Up and Comer
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 7
Total Points: 30,143.87
Who will fight Penn?
Fitch withdrew from the UFC 132 fight against Penn, due to a shoulder injury. Who do you think will replace Fitch?
|04-06-2011, 06:18 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hairy Cooch
Quoted: 286 Post(s)Rep Power: 30
Total Points: 23,883,320,074,659,060.00
I was hoping Thiago Alves would ditch Story and jump right up on this. But I guess that's not the case. Probably wants to climb back up slowly.
I'm hoping it's Carlos Condit or maybe even Anthony Johnson. I'd ****in love it if the winner of Diaz-Daley jumped in on this ***** THAT'D BE FREAKIN NASTY! But unlikely...
|04-06-2011, 08:26 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quoted: 492 Post(s)Rep Power: 166
Total Points: 136,948,198,100,450,352.00
Just looking on wikipedia, it has:
Official Fight Card
* Bantamweight Championship bout: United States Dominick Cruz (c) vs. United States Urijah Faber
* Lightweight bout: Australia George Sotiropoulos vs. United States Evan Dunham
* Lightweight bout: Germany Dennis Siver vs. United States Matt Wiman
* Lightweight bout: United States Melvin Guillard vs. United States Shane Roller
 Announced Bouts
These fights have been announced on UFC.com, but have not yet been added to the Official Fight Card
* Middleweight bout: Brazil Wanderlei Silva vs. United States Chris Leben
* Featherweight bout: United States Erik Koch vs. United States Cub Swanson
* Light Heavyweight bout: United States Tito Ortiz vs. United States Ryan Bader
The card is looking stacked enough as it is. I think whoever Penn fights it'll probably be at a different event, unless someone gets injured and he steps in.
|04-08-2011, 04:44 PM||#7|
Lords of Boxingscene
Join Date: Oct 2002
Quoted: 30 Post(s)Rep Power: 115
Total Points: 5,219,557,083,553,237.00
|Share This With Friends|