Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-25-2011, 07:14 AM
#1Assassin
Euro fighters are best

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,636,412,681.16
Total Points: 13,720,667,336.58
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 

have some common sense ppl, it wasnt the punch that ended the fight.

vitali was moving backwards and was even a bit of balance when he threw it, he didnt get his body behind the punch at all and on top of that it barely landed. vitalis reaction after the fight shows he knew he didnt hit solis with a solid punch either.

u can even see solis slipping before the shot landed and holding his knee as soon as he hits the canvas. as he tried to make it to his feet he wasnt least bit wobbly, just struggling to put weight on his leg.

ofcourse i will be labeled a klitchko hater and probably a racist (even though my mom is white) for writing this, despite that its completely obvoius to anyone with two eyes and a brain that solis just hurt his knee.

why do some fans (not just klitshcko fans) feel the need to twist the truth and sometimes like in this case just plain lie to make their fighter look better. its not a knock on vitali that this happened so just be real, be honest. i mean its not like u are fooling anyone.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-25-2011, 09:09 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.57
Total Points: 2,140,325,991,674.19
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Vitali hit him with a monster punch that was so hard it shattered Solis's spine and knee and created a vortex through time that traveled several days and caused an earthquake in Japan and anyone who doesn't agree is probably homosexual.

With thanks to Anorak.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:17 AM
Marchegiano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,022,215.16
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

I dunno why it's so hard to accept the fat guy got a very common fat man injury. go to any ****ing local high school and watch the kids practice. You'll notice most fat guys have knee braces. being fat is simply hard on your parts. Not only are you heavy, but heavy and soft.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,009.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked down by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch from a very heavy handed 6'7 250 lb monster. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made him do a chicken dance.

Vitali won by 1st round KO.

Vitali's Ironfist shattered Solis' glass head.

39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

Vitali Klitschko: "I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

The epitome of fanaticism.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:23 AM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 955,366,733,693.97
Total Points: 956,366,747,002.64
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

haha it was that clear cut that vitali himself thought solis was taking a dive.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:28 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 209 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.57
Total Points: 2,140,325,991,674.19
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
The epitome of fanaticism.
What's funnier is that the second best heavyweight champ knockout percentage of all time is held by Frank Bruno.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:41 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 355,545,225,958,183,796,736.00
Total Points: 355,545,317,958,184,009,728.00
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
Solis was badly hurt, wobbled and knocked down by a beautiful hard half uppercut/half hook counter punch from a very heavy handed 6'7 250 lb monster. He never saw the punch coming. The temple shot fucked up Solis' equilibrium, disoriented him and made him do a chicken dance.

Vitali won by 1st round KO.

Vitali's Ironfist shattered Solis' glass head.

39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

Vitali Klitschko: "I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

so you agree that lewis stopped vitali aswell no then..cause it was A CLEAN PUNCH THAT TORE HALF HIS FACE OFF
Old 03-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Ogecca MaMa
Captain Gym

Rep Power: 12 Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,773,117,395,906.85
Total Points: 1,773,117,402,301.46
Cheers bro - mangler Fine wine bro - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler 
Eat up - mangler lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER As promised bro! - led No Message - led 
No Message - led cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest 
Round two indeed - danny711 Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Roach View Post
Vitali obviously didn't think it was a KO...
me either. only fools like these, would cry creating threads and posting gifs, that clearly show there is NOT a KO goddamnit
Old 03-25-2011, 10:43 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 355,545,225,958,183,796,736.00
Total Points: 355,545,317,958,184,009,728.00
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade darkar View Post
haha it was that clear cut that vitali himself thought solis was taking a dive.
exactly...lol
Old 03-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,009.40

I didn't take the guy seriously after I saw the pic with a giant jeweled spongebob......