No announcement yet.

I Got The Fight At Last

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got The Fight At Last

hey, i told u id get the fight, its in 2 parts, ones 50mb, ones 14mb, dis is the url for the first one
    http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...I0CTCZ8AAK10KO

just so youse know, unfortunately, no sound. its everything dats on cam, from beginning of recording to end of fight

Comment

this is the second part
      http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16...D1F7682CCD62U1

Comment

bout time man. karma for u.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
          what fight is it???

I cant DL it

Comment

i like the breasts part. man no sound sucks, but its some funny **** like the guy wit no shoes, that guy made me laugh. the only thing that killed it was no sound.

Comment

ye i know man, no sound makes it crap, i might get the sound version later on but dont count on it, wat u think of the fighters?

Comment

is this an official snactioned bout or a backyard fite ? ( currently d/l'ing it)

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                  ye i know man, no sound makes it crap, i might get the sound version later on but dont count on it, wat u think of the fighters?
                  obviously, novice fighters, the thin guy has a weird guard which keeps going up and down. if he kept his hands tight, and didnt run so much he would have done a better job. the big guy is obviously too big for his opponent.he did land some flush shots, the thin guy took them alrite, b4 gettn hit to the back of the head, which is dangerous, espeically when ya opponent is heavier.
                  the chick had a nice rack, that was the main highlight
                  the thin guy should of went to the body more, preferably to the kidneys

Comment

its a backyard fight to answer ya question, wat u think of the smaller guys, the first fight

Comment

Working...
                    X