Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Anto
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Anto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 254,498.45
For your Hall of Shame post! - jazluvr 
Default cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

"we do not want that what happened the first time happen again." in that statement cotto is sayin that he was aware that margarito was ilegal in the first fight. something to keep in mind is that since margarito stop using ilegal wraps in his last two fights, he lost, that to show that margarito only win fights with the concrete on his hands. this time cotto will expose even more the cheater.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,377,086.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anto View Post
"we do not want that what happened the first time happen again." in that statement cotto is sayin that he was aware that margarito was ilegal in the first fight. something to keep in mind is that since margarito stop using ilegal wraps in his last two fights, he lost, that to show that margarito only win fights with the concrete on his hands. this time cotto will expose even more the cheater.
it would be hilarious if marg beats the crap outta cotto and makes him kneel and quit again.

what will be the excuse this time?
Old 03-17-2011, 12:47 PM
BorderPatrol
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 3,077,042.61

Better have CSI in there and don't forget to check his little thermos too. I hear he likes to drink warm Hydroycut Tea right before the fight.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:50 PM
UmarImranKhalil
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond reputeUmarImranKhalil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,226,877.12
Total Points: 2,233,581.46

Forget loaded gloves.

Cotto needs to target that right eye of Margarito. He touched up Mayorga's orbital area pretty nicely with the jab; if he can do that to Margarito, maybe he can re-injure him in the same spot Pacquiao busted him up.

Tony doesn't want to worry about getting into a jabbing contest. He just needs to be a tornado again.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 39 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,246,519,266,113,318.50
Total Points: 1,246,519,266,124,651.75
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

somebody was in the dressing room last time. And Margarito took off his gloves right after the fight. Miguel is scared.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:57 PM
BorderPatrol
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
somebody was in the dressing room last time. And Margarito took off his gloves right after the fight. Miguel is scared.
And the way Margo's camp did it was genius. You'd need a chemist to detect the plaster powder laced into his wraps.

And the picture of Margarito post fight CLEARLY shows a hard object RIPPING through his wrap (left hand) Margarito is dumb, he already admitted in an interview before the world found out about plaster, he randomly said, "we had the right wraps for the Cotto fight.." WTF? An admission of guilt? Or just plain stupidity?

You have to be Mexican to think Margarito was clean that night.

"Stupid PR, he only loaded up for Mosley and nobody else ever!!!" ~Avg. Pepe

Damn, and the people wonder why they work for $3 an hour in 2011

Brains.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:03 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 343,954.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderPatrol View Post
Hi I'm puerto Rican and I make up fake conversations and scenerios in order to make excuses for my lover Miguel Cotto
Old 03-17-2011, 01:10 PM
BorderPatrol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Until you take the fat sweaty white man off your avi, you are a suspect phag.

And who are you kidding you heartless bytch sitting at home with popcorn watching MMA, you are so up Margarito's ass if he beat your mom down with plaster in a parking lot, you'd say your mom is full of shyt and needs to get over it.

You're a troll. A confirmed troll.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:13 PM
BorderPatrol
Banned

I caught this little bastard sneaking over the border last night, and he tried to convince me he was Justin Beiber. He had ID and everything!

Here he is after I slapped him up and made him sing for me and the boys.

Last edited by BorderPatrol; 03-17-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:14 PM
any craic lad?
TOMDWAR

Rep Power: 16 any craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond reputeany craic lad? has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 162,581.19
great poster - El Cabron WARGARITO! - Rich Loc Jr drink up lad.. - the mesiah 

What like a commisioner?i agree