Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Chieftain

Rep Power: 27 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,377,260,917.67
Total Points: 3,377,708,134.63
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWestGrand View Post
Was there ever a hard offer made to Hatton? Oscar saying " I want to fight in a soccer stadium in England" is like Arum saying "Pacquiao's next fight is in Macau".

do you even know what a hard offer is? Arum saying pacquiao's next fight is in macau is not a hard offer.

a fighter has to somewhat entertain the idea of fighting before a hard offer can actually come to fruition.

Hatton FLAT OUT did not want to fight oscar.

Like i said before,

this is common knowledge among hardcore boxing fans. Start a thread asking the same question if you dont believe me.

noob.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,251,885.67
Total Points: 12,940,519.97
Send a message via AIM to Eastbay Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oj simpson View Post
do you even know what a hard offer is? Arum saying pacquiao's next fight is in macau is not a hard offer.

a fighter has to somewhat entertain the idea of fighting before a hard offer can actually come to fruition.

Hatton FLAT OUT did not want to fight oscar.

Like i said before,

this is common knowledge among hardcore boxing fans. Start a thread asking the same question if you dont believe me.

noob.
Hatton lost to Mayweather in 07, and Oscar did not mention fighting him following that. Oscar lost to Pacquiao at the tail in of 08, so when was Oscar seriously considering a fight with Hatton? Was it prior to Oscar losing to Mayweather in 5/07, or was is after 12/07 when Mayweather Knocked Hatton's ass out?

Your time line doesn't support your argument. Your like a chic arguing for the sake of arguing.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Chieftain

Rep Power: 27 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Hatton lost to Mayweather in 07, and Oscar did not mention fighting him following that. Oscar lost to Pacquiao at the tail in of 08, so when was Oscar seriously considering a fight with Hatton? Was it prior to Oscar losing to Mayweather in 5/07, or was is after 12/07 when Mayweather Knocked Hatton's ass out?

Your time line doesn't support your argument. Your like a chic arguing for the sake of arguing.

You sound like a painfully homotional *****sexual.

go start a thread asking why floyd vs oscar 2 didnt happen & did oscar ask ricky before signing with pac thread.

see the responses you get.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,251,885.67
Total Points: 12,940,519.97
Send a message via AIM to Eastbay Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oj simpson View Post
You sound like a painfully homotional *****sexual.

go start a thread asking why floyd vs oscar 2 didnt happen & did oscar ask ricky before signing with pac thread.

see the responses you get.
I don't have to start anything, your ignorant responses which lack credible information to support your position is enough to consider you a failure.

Like I said, the myth that Oscar tried to cherry pick Pacquiao was and is a lie, because If you believe that then you truly believe Roach when he says that Mosley was too good in 09 and that's why he ducked him.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Chieftain

For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
I don't have to start anything, your ignorant responses which lack credible information to support your position is enough to consider you a failure.

Like I said, the myth that Oscar tried to cherry pick Pacquiao was and is a lie, because If you believe that then you truly believe Roach when he says that Mosley was too good in 09 and that's why he ducked him.

so i guess you dont want to be proven wrong.

thanks in advance.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:06 PM
megadeth
Floyd stop ducking

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,129,585.91
Speaking truth. - Kenny MF Powers For having the patients of a Saint lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
hatton was cherrypicking? cotto was cherrypicking?

marg might have been. clottey certainly wasn't.

delahoya cherrypicked pacquiao.
Hatton was a legit win.

The second I found out about the Cotto fight, the first thing I thought was "mismatch" and not in Cotto's favor either.

Clottey most definitely was cherry picked. His style of fighting is tailor made for Pac and everyone knew it b4 the fight. Clottey covers up when the punches come and fires back when they aren't coming. Given Pac's style of throwing lots of punches per round it was not much of a secret how this fight should/would go. The only surprise was just how scared Clottey acted to throw back.

De la Hoya might've thought he was cherry picking Pac, but Roach knew it was it was a mismatch b4 they agreed to the fight.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Left Hook Tua
CHICAGO HAMAS

Rep Power: 196 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,838,355,765,359.59
Total Points: 118,838,355,975,428.44
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
I don't know what your talking about, but the plan was Mayweather for Oscar in 08 because that made the most money and sense to him. Mayweather retired, and Margarito didn't deserve **** coming off the Williams loss. Roach kept running his mouth in the media about Pacquiao stopping Oscar and not being able to pull the trigger, and that's how the fight got made. Stop sounding like Oscar went looking for Pacquiao, it's pretty clear even then his mind was still on Mayweather.
LMFAO

the plan was delahoya-mayweather.

mayweather backed out because he wanted more money.

so the next plan was margarito-cotto winner.

oscar thought cotto was gonna win so he planned on fighting cotto.

when cotto lost , oscar wanted no part of margarito.

so it was then hatton-delahoya that was proposed but hatton wanted a tuneup first.

that's when delahoya picked pacquiao and then fight hatton afterwards.

when pacquiao won that's why pacquiao-hatton got made.

no one cherrypicks delahoya. delahoya was the biggest star in boxing.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Left Hook Tua
CHICAGO HAMAS

Rep Power: 196 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,838,355,765,359.59
Total Points: 118,838,355,975,428.44
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
Hatton was a legit win.

The second I found out about the Cotto fight, the first thing I thought was "mismatch" and not in Cotto's favor either.

Clottey most definitely was cherry picked. His style of fighting is tailor made for Pac and everyone knew it b4 the fight. Clottey covers up when the punches come and fires back when they aren't coming. Given Pac's style of throwing lots of punches per round it was not much of a secret how this fight should/would go. The only surprise was just how scared Clottey acted to throw back.

De la Hoya might've thought he was cherry picking Pac, but Roach knew it was it was a mismatch b4 they agreed to the fight.
clottey wasn't cherrypicked.

this was the top 5 at 147 at the time aside from pacquiao:

mosley , mayweather , cotto , berto , clottey.

mosley and berto were signed to fight each other.

he had just beat cotto.

obviously the mayweather talks fell apart.

clottey was the next top fighter available plus it didn't hurt that he was top rank.

clottey was a legit opponent. it just didn't turn out that way because of how clottey fought.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:08 PM
bayareamike
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 bayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond reputebayareamike has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,011,240,924.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
clottey wasn't cherrypicked.

this was the top 5 at 147 at the time aside from pacquiao:

mosley , mayweather , cotto , berto , clottey.

mosley and berto were signed to fight each other.

he had just beat cotto.

obviously the mayweather talks fell apart.

clottey was the next top fighter available plus it didn't hurt that he was top rank.

clottey was a legit opponent. it just didn't turn out that way because of how clottey fought.
You just owned the *****/s in this thread lol