Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: what will happen?
Nothing 17 41.46%
Haye will be rocked 13 31.71%
Haye will be flash knocked down 0 0%
Haye will get knocked down and get up hurt 3 7.32%
Haye will be out cold 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 03-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 21491 Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,000,740,294,656.00
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah! View Post
you should make a poll, it would expose alot of trolls
I don't need to make a poll, I rewatched the fight 2 days ago. Ruiz had a lot of success with his jab. That's a well known fact.

Wlad's jab is harder and faster and he does damage with it. If Haye doesn't move his head, he's in trouble.

If he has head movement in his arsenal he better bring it back for this fight or he'll be out in 3 rounds or less.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Rep Power: 21491 Boxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Scene has a reputation beyond repute
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear New gift for the New Year! - TBear Happy New Year - Freedom. 

The nothing votes are funny though, when was the last time someone was pounded by either Klitschko's jab and wasn't busted up? I can't think of any except Sanders.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:41 AM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,087,170,640.19
Total Points: 108,318,361,629.63
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Scene View Post
I don't need to make a poll, I rewatched the fight 2 days ago. Ruiz had a lot of success with his jab. That's a well known fact.

Wlad's jab is harder and faster and he does damage with it. If Haye doesn't move his head, he's in trouble.

If he has head movement in his arsenal he better bring it back for this fight or he'll be out in 3 rounds or less.
you know who else had alot of success with the jab? another featherfisted fighter called fragomeni, haye rarely even bothered to move his head, it's wierd, because before that fight he moved his head alot, and after too

might have something to do with, why bother, you know? and also haye being taller i guess

anyway
so you've never seen a fight where he moves his head is that correct?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:42 AM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,087,170,640.19
Total Points: 108,318,361,629.63
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Quote:
The nothing votes are funny though, when was the last time someone was pounded by either Klitschko's jab and wasn't busted up? I can't think of any except Sanders.
im sure there were alot of people that were'nt busted up by the first landed jab
Old 03-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Boxing Scene
Boxing Scene

Quote:
im sure there were alot of people that were'nt busted up by the first landed jab
First one correct, I'm with you the first one isn't doing much. It will wake him up though.

The first 10, and he'll be on his bicycle.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 230,042,986,221,625.91
Total Points: 230,042,986,321,112.09
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
you know who else had alot of success with the jab? another featherfisted fighter called fragomeni, haye rarely even bothered to move his head, it's wierd, because before that fight he moved his head alot, and after toomight have something to do with, why bother, you know? and also haye being taller i guess

anyway
so you've never seen a fight where he moves his head is that correct?
Haye hasnt really move his head that much since i have seen him at HW, Before he came up to HW i thought he would be too quick with his head movement compared to the big and slower HW but that hasnt been the case, Haye also believe too much in his power, Which might be another reason why he doesnt bother moving his head because he thinks he can KO anyone as long as he can land his Hayemaker...We shall see.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 22 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,869,316,859.34
Total Points: 30,026,432,362.71
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Quote:
Incorrect. Every single fighter that fights Wlad THINKS they're going to take away the jab, they can't. Sanders was the only one able to get inside, and that was the old Wlad style of fighting. Watch some old Wlad fights, he threw caution to the wind when he was fighting. It was pretty entertaining way back when.
Peter was a shot-dumbass, and all the rest were feather-fisted nubs.

Chambers posed 0 threat to Wlad offensively yet he still made it to the 12th round. If Haye sticks around half that time, he is going to knock Wlad spark out.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Zerwas1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Zerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,968,407,219,170.62
Total Points: 3,968,407,225,469.06

Counter right hand, lets not get corried away. ;-)
Old 03-09-2011, 08:52 AM
Davros?
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Davros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,267,966.86
Total Points: 43,865,380.64

Audley Harrison landed a stiff jab but it was the end as he gassed out.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:54 AM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,576,568,279,918.62
Total Points: 208,777,117,641,485.00
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

both have suspect chins and Haye has been down nearly as many times as Wlad. i dont think he's going to like Wlads jab down his pipe at all. he's either going to pedal backwards when he starts getting peppered with it or think, "shyte i need to engage this guy fast or he's going to take me out"

i think Wlad will boss the first couple of rounds and jab Haye all over the place before he realises he cant outbox him and needs to get up in his grill and fight him