Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-08-2011, 09:01 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 55 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,150,338,980.90
you're a good poster - -pound4pound- No Message - Sir TomJones Think of Joe C - Sir TomJones Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac 
you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh 
pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Almost guaranteed all those guys get in.

The Hall of Fame is more of a popularity contest and with Genaro he is going to get a lot of sympathy votes going forward when you consider his battle with cancer.
why would genaro get in? look at his resume. he's not even close. the only sure fire hall of famers mayweather has is marquez, mosley and delahoya. 2 of those guys were at the end of their careers and marquez was way above his best weight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-08-2011, 09:03 PM
revs1227
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 revs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond reputerevs1227 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 218,483,220,189.31
Total Points: 220,777,468,149.60
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

dlh and hatton where both very! live in those fights unlike theyre pacquiao fights
so id say hatton imo he was a BEAST in tht fight and mayweather was the only man i can think of to beat him that night
Old 03-08-2011, 09:03 PM
miron_lang
Banned

Rep Power: 14434 miron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond reputemiron_lang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,405,595,803,526.94
Total Points: 67,405,999,137,078.06
grazie for the poinst! - steelhead pareng miron can i borrow your rep once. i want to turn macho madness green. - Left Hook Tua ban the 3k battery guy in pacland. i wanna make an account with that name! :-) - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the green k - danc1984 Salamat sa green k bossing - Makavelli 
No Message - withoutthee8 Officer RiZO reporting for duty, sir! - ЯiZO No Message - Mr._Pink (y) - Palokaj happy holidays - led 
Happy New Year! - jazluvr sending gifts to friends today - serv No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Gay and Lesbian Pride - frankenfrank 

Floyd looks like Roy Jones againts Philip Ndou.

I dont think Ndou landed a clear shot the whole fight.

Philip Ndou for me.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:05 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104,779,335,053.47
Total Points: 1,115,379,429,183.52
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
why would genaro get in? look at his resume. he's not even close. the only sure fire hall of famers mayweather has is marquez, mosley and delahoya. 2 of those guys were at the end of their careers and marquez was way above his best weight.
Sympathy votes~ he is a classy guy fighting a debilitating disease you are telling me the writers would not want to write about that (and that is who votes), and he was a fine fighter.

The other guys will all get in based on popularity and specific moments they are associated with.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:06 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 48 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

The boxing Hall of Fame ain't that exclusive~
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 PM
DR.ORGYY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 DR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond reputeDR.ORGYY has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,802,890,273.12
birthday parallelogram - Jack Napier leader of the Pac clan...goosebumps... - Erik13 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt liquor View Post
sosa was one vote off last year. He's guaranteed next year.

Wait a second, isn't bruseles already in, i thiought he got in early
yea those guys are easily top 10 all time greats..............
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Aut_72
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Aut_72 has a spectacular aura aboutAut_72 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 16,216.30

How many times has this thread been made??

Why am I posting on this BS Thread??

Why am I asking so many questions??

Old 03-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Sugar Sting Ray
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Sting Ray has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 376,052.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Floyd career as currently constructed is not about any one defining moment it is about consistency and longevity which are both very rare in boxing, there is more than one way to skin a cat~
Robinson had Basilio, Fullmer, and Lamotta.

Ali had Frazier, Liston, and Foreman.

Pacquiao had Barrera, Morales, and Marquez.

Leonard had Duran, Hearns, and Hagler.

Mayweather has N'dou, Corley, and Mitchell? Does not sound Sugar Ray Ali Pacquiao Leonard-like.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:10 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 314,917.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
Which one will become a Hall of Famer first?
Glad you aint on the committee because it prolly wouldnt be any black faces in it huh Dave Duke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
It's unlikely any of those fighters will get into the HOF but they are all very good fighters and good solid wins for Mayweather.
Just when I think you had gone as far as you can go.

DLh, wont get in?
JMM wont get in?
Gatti wont get in?
WOW.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:12 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
Robinson had Basilio, Fullmer, and Lamotta.

Ali had Frazier, Liston, and Foreman.

Pacquiao had Barrera, Morales, and Marquez.

Leonard had Duran, Hearns, and Hagler.

Mayweather has N'dou, Corley, and Mitchell? Does not sound Sugar Ray Ali Pacquiao Leonard-like.
Pacquaio ain't close to those dudes either

Barrera was distracted the first fight (kidnapping) and the second fight lol

Morales Manny lost to the best version he faced not impressive

JMM- The first fight was an embarrassment no way you should let that fight slip away, the second one was his best win.

It doesn't stack up~ Manny is in the same boat as Floyd longevity is why he is on the list also