Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2011, 07:02 AM
kaljurand
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,892.05

wwe is so fake
Old 03-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Cupo303
Team Crusher

Rep Power: 43 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,719,816,741,640.36
Total Points: 34,784,993,880,440.14
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
its not about wanting to know where everything came from its about wanting to know more about everything around us, how every thing came into existance tells us much more about everything then just basing it on allways having existed. perhaps there is stuff to be infered asumming we are just a particle that some one is researching in some lab on another planet but i just dont see it and in this manner its like say there is god, its just "this is how it is deal with it".

so if numbers and reality were the same then 0, nothing, would be the beginning, but as they are not the same then i still doubt any something can be infinate.
You're a good poster, and this debate isn't going to reach it's final conclusion any time soon, with me or you saying, "things are this or that way, just deal with it", as you put it.

I personally have just accepted Infinity as the Ultimate Truth, that's all. It's my belief that people in general find peace within themselves and their existence in this world, by coming to a conclusion point - (that everything as we know it can be traced back to). If it's not God or a vague Creator per-se, then it has to be a point in time of "Nothingness". Like a last/final Train Station in a very long Train ride. I just don't see it, and I'm gonna give it one last crack in explaining why.

Lets just say hypothetically that there was a Universal Time-Machine, and Captain Cupocity303 & Co-Captain Sully were to get in that Time Machine and go back into time as far as possible. There would either have to a point where our Universal Time-Machine and the Co-Captains in it, could no longer reappear. Where we can't move, or blink our eye, nothing. Our Time Machine could simply not exist or be physically present because there would be no Platform to support it. Now that I cannot imagine. Because even if we got so far back in time where we thought that this is the point of "Nothing", but the Time-Machine still reappeared and we are physically present, then that means there is still something there. A platform or Space for something to be there, if it was there. A few pages back in Post # 48, Demise stated, "DARK MATTER, research that *****". I agree. Dark, Empty platform for us to physically move or exist, is still something, and I can't see that never having been there at all. Accepting Infinity is much more realistic in my eyes and I gave this some thought and had the same/similar idea as you, at one point.

That's just a hypothetical of there having been a time, where no Galaxy-esque, Star-esque things existed, and there was simply Empty Space. I however believe that there was never that point in time. There was always something being stored in that Platform, A star, followed up by another star somewhere. But that's besides the point.

Last edited by Cupo303; 03-12-2011 at 09:07 PM..
Old 02-08-2014, 03:38 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 18 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,102,667.05
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryXXX View Post
what was here before the begining of time??? if it started from 1 event..then what caused that 1 event??? what exactly is space??..these are questions no 1 can answer..its impossible to answer

Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 02-08-2014 at 03:40 PM..