Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,014,226,111,589.54
Total Points: 50,044,358,594,616.77
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_rose View Post
A security guard, working at the old Arsenal Stadium. Obviously he was a big Manny fan! He seems to believe the fight with Floyd isn't happening because Manny doesn't want to take any tests 7 days before the fight! Apparently it makes Manny weak he said. I asked him if he understood what random meant. He did. So I said testing up to the day of the fight doesn't necessarily mean they'll do it. Just that they might. Manny does not want to be drug tested 7 days into fight. Thats his stance. Floyd just wants him o co-operate if they show up! He said that's fair!! Ding-Ding!!

On another note, if all Pacquiao fans (no disrespect, I love watching Manny too); can confirm that Manny has indeed agreed to all the testing terms, why the big hoohaa when Floyd first asked.

Don't get upset.

Manny wanted things at the negotiating table, which could be perceived as gaining an advantage, gloves (Floyd's brittle hands), ring-size (Floyd can't run), $10million penalty per lb. over 147 (not an advantage as Floyd always in impeccable shape!!!

Floyd asks for Manny to agree to random drug testing 14 days outside the fight initially. Why did Manny really say no? There were untold excuses. Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Egotistical (Floyd not commission) etc.

Calm down.

What Floyd asked for was not a terrible thing. Think about if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd crucify Floyd for not agreeing to be randomly tested. Funny enough he agrees to be randomly tested also. But all these Boxers under Top Rank can't make Manny or Arum do *****.

Ben Johnson fooled the whole world in 1988 and look what happened? You can't play boxing. One shot can end your life. Yes, let's punish Floyd for being suspicious. Question his manhood and bravery. But the best way to punish Floyd is to test negative and go on to knock him out.

Hold on...

An even playing field for all please. And stop all this racial hatred. None of you guys are getting in the ring for anyone. People get hurt in the ring, you guys just get on with your lives. Replay knockouts on youtube and giggle like girls.

Ali can't wipe his a$$ anymore, but he's still the greatest right??

Sorry for the long-a$$ thread...

Peace.
Look at the bold, nothing against you man but that made me laugh out loud. So you already acknowledge how fuckin' sensitive they are
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
madsweeney
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 madsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 212,681.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
High and mighty arent we? You honestly think you are more of a boxing fan then the lowly pinoys who only know Pacquiao (maybe donaire)? Who are you to even assume that. I have heard that being used by others on here to insult Pinoys, does it make it true? Most Mexicans and blacks I talk to don't know **** about boxing, and some do, as do some Filipinos who may or may not know about boxing. Educate yourself and stop being a crab. I hate pinoys who bash on pinoys to gain the favor of non pinoys, trying to say they are more superior because there mommy spoke to them in english growing up.
That pake ass plip!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:43 AM
myCoCainE
News Flash!

Rep Power: 6 myCoCainE is a jewel in the roughmyCoCainE is a jewel in the roughmyCoCainE is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 2,471,797.30
Total Points: 2,496,545.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFighter4U View Post
pity that floyd jr. didn't agree to pac's 7 days, considering he offered 14 days in the first place....

then again, pac could take on floyd jr's bluff and agree to testing up to the fight night.
Because Pac is afraid to fight Floyd just like Floyd is afraid to fight Pac. Not afraid to get beaten up but afraid to lose because if that happens to either of them, the money train will stop rolling.

Like I'm not afraid to look at p0rn at work, but if I get caught I'll most certainly get fired so I'm afraid of the idea of getting fired but not looking at p0rn during work because that's we do, we look at p0rn in the internetz right? Right???!!!

Last edited by myCoCainE; 03-08-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,101,217.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFighter4U View Post
pity that floyd jr. didn't agree to pac's 7 days, considering he offered 14 days in the first place....

then again, pac could take on floyd jr's bluff and agree to testing up to the fight night.
here comes the *******ation
Old 03-08-2011, 10:50 AM
AFighter4U
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 AFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond reputeAFighter4U has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 107,971.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donito Nonaire View Post
Because Pac is afraid to fight Floyd just like Floyd is afraid to fight Pac. Not afraid to get beaten up but afraid to lose because if that happens to either of them, the money train will stop rolling.

Like I'm not afraid to look at **** at work, but if I get caught I'll most certainly get fired so I'm afraid of the idea of getting fired but not looking at **** during work because that's we do, we look at **** in the internetz right? right?
errrrr... sorry man. you kinda lost me there.

let me rephrase my stand.

i firmly believe that floyd is scared of Pac and that the blood tests are just an excuse to avoid fighting him. I just wish that Pac would just call floyd's bluff and agree to unlimited blood testing.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 379,493,383,619,812,224.00
Total Points: 379,938,889,821,714,816.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
A security guard, working at the old Arsenal Stadium. Obviously he was a big Manny fan! He seems to believe the fight with Floyd isn't happening because Manny doesn't want to take any tests 7 days before the fight! Apparently it makes Manny weak he said. I asked him if he understood what random meant. He did. So I said testing up to the day of the fight doesn't necessarily mean they'll do it. Just that they might. Manny does not want to be drug tested 7 days into fight. Thats his stance. Floyd just wants him o co-operate if they show up! He said that's fair!! Ding-Ding!!

On another note, if all Pacquiao fans (no disrespect, I love watching Manny too); can confirm that Manny has indeed agreed to all the testing terms, why the big hoohaa when Floyd first asked.

Don't get upset.

Manny wanted things at the negotiating table, which could be perceived as gaining an advantage, gloves (Floyd's brittle hands), ring-size (Floyd can't run), $10million penalty per lb. over 147 (not an advantage as Floyd always in impeccable shape!!!

Floyd asks for Manny to agree to random drug testing 14 days outside the fight initially. Why did Manny really say no? There were untold excuses. Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Egotistical (Floyd not commission) etc.

Calm down.

What Floyd asked for was not a terrible thing. Think about if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd crucify Floyd for not agreeing to be randomly tested. Funny enough he agrees to be randomly tested also. But all these Boxers under Top Rank can't make Manny or Arum do *****.

Ben Johnson fooled the whole world in 1988 and look what happened? You can't play boxing. One shot can end your life. Yes, let's punish Floyd for being suspicious. Question his manhood and bravery. But the best way to punish Floyd is to test negative and go on to knock him out.

Hold on...

An even playing field for all please. And stop all this racial hatred. None of you guys are getting in the ring for anyone. People get hurt in the ring, you guys just get on with your lives. Replay knockouts on youtube and giggle like girls.

Peace.
Great post. Green K is on the way.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 AM
tangalog2200
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 405,329.79

Quote:

Don't get upset.

Calm down.

Hold on...

Peace.
we can easily agree that the safety of boxers is of paramount importance....however, it is very surprising that instead of formally bringing this matter of testing to the boxing commissions for consideration and/or approval and for working out the guidelines, finances and logistics needed for this OST testing - some people find it just so easy to point accusing fingers to pac - just so he holds the p4p plum and record breaking 8th division titles...why this concern was never raised before when other boxers got to hold multi-division titles and some boxers have even died seems to indicate discrimination
Old 03-08-2011, 10:56 AM
gopi11
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 gopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond reputegopi11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,642,255,078.15
Total Points: 9,646,266,470.77
Good lookout - Mizzou good poster - JM1 For good luck! - jazluvr449 Honorable person. - SuperTrooper magiting na mandirigma!! - BABYBOXER 
cheers!! - BABYBOXER No Message - serv salamat - Left Hook Tua 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - SceneSpectator! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - SceneSpectator! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SceneSpectator! Head and Neck Cancer - SceneSpectator! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - SceneSpectator! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - SceneSpectator! Gay and Lesbian Pride - SceneSpectator! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - SceneSpectator! Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - SceneSpectator! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - SceneSpectator! 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - SceneSpectator! Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - SceneSpectator! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - serv Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopi11 View Post

Bumping it up in case the *****s try to intentionally ignore this...
Old 03-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Dan-O-Mac
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Dan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond reputeDan-O-Mac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,703,479,380.46
Total Points: 43,709,158,504.05

Old 03-08-2011, 11:23 AM
vercingetorix3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 vercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond reputevercingetorix3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,216,670.64
Total Points: 139,227,683.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
High and mighty arent we? You honestly think you are more of a boxing fan then the lowly pinoys who only know Pacquiao (maybe donaire)? Who are you to even assume that. I have heard that being used by others on here to insult Pinoys, does it make it true? Most Mexicans and blacks I talk to don't know **** about boxing, and some do, as do some Filipinos who may or may not know about boxing. Educate yourself and stop being a crab. I hate pinoys who bash on pinoys to gain the favor of non pinoys, trying to say they are more superior because there mommy spoke to them in english growing up.
I've criticized Floyd fans for the exact same thing. Although I guess I'm trying to gain favor with Pinoys and thus superior to non-Pinoys as well?

I take issue with Pacquiao fans (Pinoys, Mexicans, walruses, and Martians included) who believe Manny is the second coming of Christ and can do no wrong. He is not sacrosanct.

True boxing fans aren't fawning sycophants to their favorite fighter(s).

Last edited by vercingetorix3; 03-08-2011 at 11:27 AM.