Looks Like Manny Is Keeping Murad - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 12-17-2004, 12:26 AM
JaNnO
The Specialist
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pearl of the Orient
Age: 36
Posts: 3,040
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4472 JaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond reputeJaNnO has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 63,178.87
Bank: 1,985,704.15
Total Points: 2,048,883.02
Default Looks Like Manny Is Keeping Murad

On his birthday today, Manila time, Manny invited Rod Nazario to bring the agreement that will seal the rematch with Juan Manuel Marquez in February and a showdown with Erik Morales in July. As you all know it was Nazario who hooked up Manny with Murad and has a big influence on Manny's decision. It appeared that Manny was ready to sign the dotted line, thus paving the extension of Murad's contract. It was Murad who negotiated for these two big fights with HBO for next year. It was also mentioned that a match with Larios is possible as a tune-up fight before his return bout with Barrera assuming he got past Marquez in their much-awaited rematch.

If this happens, then it seemed that Murad was able to pull another magic from his magic bag once again. The question is, is Murad the best option for money going forward, or is this the time for Manny to find a new management that will guarantee bigger fights and purse to his budding career?
Reply With Quote
JaNnO is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 12-17-2004, 12:44 AM
THRILLAinmanila
BoxingScene Tycoon
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Manila, Philippines ..a - 7,107 island paradise...
Posts: 5,810
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21497 THRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 402,042.55
Bank: 1,677,482.54
Total Points: 2,079,525.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaNnO
On his birthday today, Manila time, Manny invited Rod Nazario to bring the agreement that will seal the rematch with Juan Manuel Marquez in February and a showdown with Erik Morales in July. As you all know it was Nazario who hooked up Manny with Murad and has a big influence on Manny's decision. It appeared that Manny was ready to sign the dotted line, thus paving the extension of Murad's contract. It was Murad who negotiated for these two big fights with HBO for next year. It was also mentioned that a match with Larios is possible as a tune-up fight before his return bout with Barrera assuming he got past Marquez in their much-awaited rematch.

If this happens, then it seemed that Murad was able to pull another magic from his magic bag once again. The question is, is Murad the best option for money going forward, or is this the time for Manny to find a new management that will guarantee bigger fights and purse to his budding career?
Murad got lucky and was able to put together Yanig Sa Taguig.
Otherwise Manny could have surely scouted for a new promoter ...
Reply With Quote
THRILLAinmanila is offline
#3
Old 12-20-2004, 07:49 AM
psychopath
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,096
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 psychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,080,066.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,080,066.70
Default

Brothers ALTHOUGH i REALLY hate MURADS antics I won't have problem if our guy choses to renew him. I don't know but the latest news says Pac will sign the Feb rematch with JMM but not the intended fight will Morales. This only shows that Manny realizes is just a ploy and signing that document will bind him to Murad further. I'm just hoping for the best.
Reply With Quote
psychopath is offline
#4
Old 12-20-2004, 08:09 AM
kadyo's
Grand Son
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: mindanao
Posts: 37,259
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21560 kadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond reputekadyo's has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 129,401,278,472,788,848.00
Bank: 23,436,065,609,470,920.00
Total Points: 152,837,344,082,259,776.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- Merry Xmas Unc K,i hope you and your family have a lovely day. - HughJass Merry Christmas Cuz! - TBear Happy New Year to you and your Family Unc. - HughJass 
Happy New Year carnal.. - !! AI-Holmes!! happy birthday! Sorry I'm late - Beercules Happy birthday tocayo :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas Cuz! - TBear She's a goddess - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 
Default

I think manny should trash murad and sign hoya as a promoter. Hoya already has millions of dollars so he will cocentrate on making name as a promoter and having manny will be good for him. Look at how hoya resurrect MAB from the dead and make several millions for him in two fights after an embarassing defeat. MAB will also have a very good reason not to fight pac and avoid another embarassment.
Reply With Quote
kadyo's is offline
#5
Old 12-20-2004, 10:40 AM
JOM'S
MANILA ICE
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 48
Posts: 20,442
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3800 JOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond reputeJOM'S has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,546.89
Bank: 285,776,022,600,269,408.00
Total Points: 285,776,022,600,295,968.00
happy holidays, ninong - BABYBOXER Beer pre! - led 'sa pa! - led sending gifts to friends today - serv blue parallelogram pre! - Chadmack 
gift giving time to friends - serv para sa mahihilig sa puday - Chadmack No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay Good poster - MANIAC310 
tagay mo pre - Talisayen isa pa pre para indi bitin. hehehehe - Talisayen last for the road para maganda ang tama - Talisayen cheers bro - lebrick *mwah* - led 
gift giving time to friends - guardian Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* couldn't green you for your china thread comment , so here's a beer enjoy! - HUGH JASS for a fellow pacman fan - sugarsmosley 
Childhood Cancer - Akinapepemo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - LeeVanCleef Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dale Cardon Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 
Default

whoever Manny chooses would be fine with me, if he sticks with Murad that's ok, jump to Golden Boy is also fine, but i am not sure how much good that will do to Manny's career...

I just hope that PAC keeps on winning so that the promoters dont matter as much if he looses a fight at this point of his career ...
Reply With Quote
JOM'S is offline
#6
Old 12-21-2004, 12:59 AM
psychopath
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,096
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 psychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,080,066.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,080,066.70
Default Here's an update . . . .

Pacquiao smells something fishy


By nick giongco


MANNY PACQUIAO has received a two-fight contract that promoter Murad Muhammad wants signed, but the Filipino icon is not about to pull out a pen and sign the document despite the untold riches that it promises.


The contract calls for Pacquiao to face Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico on Feb. 26, 2005 for a whopping purse of $900,000, and meet Erik Morales sometime in late July, this time for an even bigger paycheck of $1.75 million, assuming of course he gets past the crafty Marquez.

The document was even handcarried by his business manager Rod Nazario, who arrived in General Santos City on the eve of Pacquiao’s birthday last Dec. 17. Nazario and boxing associate Gerry Garcia came back to Manila on Saturday afternoon empty-handed.

It appears that Pacquiao is not quite ready to sign, indicating he was not comfortable with a contract that puts together two fights in one document. In his previous fights, it has always been one fight, one contract.

"Two-fight contract ang ibinigay sa akin kaya’t pinag-iisipan ko pa rin hanggang ngayon. Yung laban kay Marquez ay walang problema sa akin pero bakit isinama na pati yung kay Morales?"

"Let’s talk about the Morales fight after I fight Marquez. Isa-isa lang," said Pacquiao, who turned 26 last week.

The combined $2.650 million for two fights is unheard of this side of the pond, but there seems to be more than meets the eye in the Pacquiao-Muhammad relationship.

It is known in the boxing circles that Pacquiao no longer wants to see Muhammad play a major role in his fights in the US although a source revealed that the hard-hitting lefty remains under contract with the New Jersey-based Muhammad for four more fights starting with the Marquez rematch.

Pacquiao’s refusal to sign the document could mean that he is preparing to end his relationship with Muhammad. Pacquiao showed his displeasure at the American promoter a month ago when he said he planned to terminate his services after Muhammad failed to secure a megabuck fight for the Filipino against Morales.

Muhammad had assured Team Pacquiao that it (Pacquiao-Morales) was already a done deal, but a few days later boxing bigwigs in the US announced that Morales would instead slug it out with one-time Pacquiao knockout victim, Marco Antonio Barrera.

Pacquiao has only fought twice this year, drawing with Marquez in May at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and flattening Fahsan 3K Battery of Thailand last Dec. 11 at The Fort in Taguig.

Last year, Pacquiao strutted his stuff three times against Serikzhan Yeashmanbetov (In Manila), Emmanuel Lucero (in Los angeles) and Barrera (in San Antonio, Texas).

Pacquiao, The Ring magazine featherweight champion, earned R16.8 million in his four-round workout with Fahsan.


DAMN stupid Nazario and Murad is trying to DUPED Manny. They put the JMM fight contract and the Morales fight contract all together in one.

It looks like I'm reading Manny's mind correctly.
Reply With Quote
psychopath is offline
#7
Old 12-21-2004, 01:05 AM
THRILLAinmanila
BoxingScene Tycoon
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Manila, Philippines ..a - 7,107 island paradise...
Posts: 5,810
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21497 THRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond reputeTHRILLAinmanila has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 402,042.55
Bank: 1,677,482.54
Total Points: 2,079,525.09
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pso_junior
Pacquiao smells something fishy


By nick giongco


MANNY PACQUIAO has received a two-fight contract that promoter Murad Muhammad wants signed, but the Filipino icon is not about to pull out a pen and sign the document despite the untold riches that it promises.


The contract calls for Pacquiao to face Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico on Feb. 26, 2005 for a whopping purse of $900,000, and meet Erik Morales sometime in late July, this time for an even bigger paycheck of $1.75 million, assuming of course he gets past the crafty Marquez.

The document was even handcarried by his business manager Rod Nazario, who arrived in General Santos City on the eve of Pacquiao’s birthday last Dec. 17. Nazario and boxing associate Gerry Garcia came back to Manila on Saturday afternoon empty-handed.

It appears that Pacquiao is not quite ready to sign, indicating he was not comfortable with a contract that puts together two fights in one document. In his previous fights, it has always been one fight, one contract.

"Two-fight contract ang ibinigay sa akin kaya’t pinag-iisipan ko pa rin hanggang ngayon. Yung laban kay Marquez ay walang problema sa akin pero bakit isinama na pati yung kay Morales?"

"Let’s talk about the Morales fight after I fight Marquez. Isa-isa lang," said Pacquiao, who turned 26 last week.

The combined $2.650 million for two fights is unheard of this side of the pond, but there seems to be more than meets the eye in the Pacquiao-Muhammad relationship.

It is known in the boxing circles that Pacquiao no longer wants to see Muhammad play a major role in his fights in the US although a source revealed that the hard-hitting lefty remains under contract with the New Jersey-based Muhammad for four more fights starting with the Marquez rematch.

Pacquiao’s refusal to sign the document could mean that he is preparing to end his relationship with Muhammad. Pacquiao showed his displeasure at the American promoter a month ago when he said he planned to terminate his services after Muhammad failed to secure a megabuck fight for the Filipino against Morales.

Muhammad had assured Team Pacquiao that it (Pacquiao-Morales) was already a done deal, but a few days later boxing bigwigs in the US announced that Morales would instead slug it out with one-time Pacquiao knockout victim, Marco Antonio Barrera.

Pacquiao has only fought twice this year, drawing with Marquez in May at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and flattening Fahsan 3K Battery of Thailand last Dec. 11 at The Fort in Taguig.

Last year, Pacquiao strutted his stuff three times against Serikzhan Yeashmanbetov (In Manila), Emmanuel Lucero (in Los angeles) and Barrera (in San Antonio, Texas).

Pacquiao, The Ring magazine featherweight champion, earned R16.8 million in his four-round workout with Fahsan.


DAMN stupid Nazario and Murad is trying to DUPED Manny. They put the JMM fight contract and the Morales fight contract all together in one.

It looks like I'm reading Manny's mind correctly.

Hell yeah !! Murad wants him to sign so that he can be assured of having himself stick to Manny at least until July ! Good move for Manny not to sign on the Morales fight. From what Morales is planning, it doesn't seem to be a clear possibility they will meet at 130. El Terrible seems to be bent on moving up to 135 around mid-year...
Reply With Quote
THRILLAinmanila is offline
#8
Old 12-21-2004, 07:02 AM
psychopath
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,096
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 psychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond reputepsychopath has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,080,066.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,080,066.70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRILLAinMANILA
Hell yeah !! Murad wants him to sign so that he can be assured of having himself stick to Manny at least until July ! Good move for Manny not to sign on the Morales fight. From what Morales is planning, it doesn't seem to be a clear possibility they will meet at 130. El Terrible seems to be bent on moving up to 135 around mid-year...

I really feel that Nazario and MuRAD have started a "partner in crime" relationship . . . and the way Nazario is acting bolster my theory further.

By putting those two fights in one contract Murad is implying that there's gonna be no JMM fight unless he remains Manny's promoter. STUPID FOOL!
Reply With Quote
psychopath is offline
#9
Old 12-25-2004, 10:40 AM
WidowTaker40
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 103
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14 WidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond reputeWidowTaker40 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,437.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,437.00
Default

Murad Muhammad, like Don King and Cedric Kushner, is untrustworthy and unscrupulous to say the least. Manny would be WELL advised to do everything within his power, or his lawyers, to break that contract. Murad=Don King minus the bad hair doo. I have heard of instances where Murad takes OVER 75% of the purse for himself where the fighter is left with less than a quarter. Definitely not somebody who you want representing your interests.
Reply With Quote
WidowTaker40 is offline
#10
Old 12-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Dub Squared
Amateur
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Too far north for livin
Posts: 14
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Dub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond reputeDub Squared has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,219.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,219.00
Default

I agree completely with the Taker. There is no way that manny should stick with this leech any longer. Many was complaiing earlier this year about getting jobbed over purses from earlier fights, and now you want him to sign for two more fights.....one of which may not happen! This sounds like a desparate man trying to do anything which can help him stay in the limelight. Manny don't need this piece of work....he ca sign with whoever he wants if he turns himself into a free agent. I mean getting 2.6 million for two fights, yet Murad can find a way to try and sign Tzsyu for $14 million! It's time to drop this idiot and start cashin in big time
Reply With Quote
Dub Squared is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2016 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.