Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,994,176,385,563.02
Total Points: 23,994,276,694,835.65
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 
Default Fuk this snow, fo real!

Just spent 20 minutes trying to uncover my car just to fail badly of getting out. The bull**** is way above my tire. I was ready to get this bull**** day started and now I can't do anything and I'm bored. This has been the worst winter in a long ass time. I can't remember before this year the last time I couldn't go to work because of snow and just this year I've had to do it 3 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:16 AM
MOTHER DUCKER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,217,821.24
Total Points: 25,243,624.07
For being a cool poster - -Ironmike- The GOAT - dj emz The GOAT - dj emz 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

Do you live near Michigan?

That's what i like about the US they have proper seasons.. it's actually very hot in summer and lots of snow in the winter. Not like ****ty england were we have 2 weeks of summer
Old 02-21-2011, 06:32 AM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
Do you live near Michigan?

That's what i like about the US they have proper seasons.. it's actually very hot in summer and lots of snow in the winter. Not like ****ty england were we have 2 weeks of summer
Yeah, I live in Michigan. Indeed we get all 4 seasons and it's beautiful here, especially in the fall, but this snow has got to go. This year the snow has been brutal.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:38 AM
MOTHER DUCKER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,217,821.24
Total Points: 25,243,624.07
For being a cool poster - -Ironmike- The GOAT - dj emz The GOAT - dj emz 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

My family now lives in Richland Michigan and i went over there to study last year for a bit.. i thought the snow was crazy back then

Was on the long ass roads you have and the traffic was like 5mph slipping all over the place. When people ask me were my family are in America and i go Michigan near detroit they are like ohhhh isn't that a bad place. But Michigan is a real nice place imo if i could would move there for good

Never went to Detroit though so can't comment properly on that
Old 02-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
My family now lives in Richland Michigan and i went over there to study last year for a bit.. i thought the snow was crazy back then

Was on the long ass roads you have and the traffic was like 5mph slipping all over the place. When people ask me were my family are in America and i go Michigan near detroit they are like ohhhh isn't that a bad place. But Michigan is a real nice place imo if i could would move there for good

Never went to Detroit though so can't comment properly on that
That's pretty cool. Richland is on the other side of the state, kind of far from Detroit(couple hours) but tbh that side gets more snow than the east side of the state. Imagine if you lived in the upper peninsula though. People put doors on their second floor because the snow gets that high.

As for Detroit if you go to another state and say you're from there people look at you funny. It has a bad rep but other than Detroit and Flint, Michigan is a really nice place to live. People are very prideful about being from Detroit or Michigan. We don't have fancy cities like NYC or LA or glamorous things but we have enough to stay happy.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:39 AM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,150,837.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

haha we got like 1in of snow

How it went from being 62 like 3 days ago to snow now is beyond me...

Glad weather is getting better now steady 40s atm
Old 02-21-2011, 11:19 AM
kaps
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 112 kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,039,350,679,366.67
Total Points: 45,043,051,726,593.35
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

My truck is covered but that's not really a problem. The problem is that the fucking plow came along and pushed a wall about 4ft tall infront of it.....
Old 02-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 410,775,842,937,301,952.00
Total Points: 411,221,349,139,205,760.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Yea. We got up to 72 on friday. Now these hoes are callin for 5 inches of snow. ****in bull*****. I just got my car straightened out. Rims cleaned, paint washed, insides vacumed the whole nine. Now I gotta go through this ***** all over again.