Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 AM
cklmaced
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 cklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond reputecklmaced has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,396,320.58
Total Points: 23,112,653.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Ovah View Post
Am I also not mistaken in hearing him say that he only hurt his hand in the Valuev fight, not break it?
Yeah that's what he said, he did after the Valuev fight say he thought he broke his hand. They probably got x-rays after and turned out it wasn't broken but probably just serve swelling or brusing on the bone or something like that.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 AM
adamk1304
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 adamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond reputeadamk1304 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,078,371.74
cheers, mate!!! - Left Hook Tua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvb View Post
everyone knows if haye beats vitali,they will spout the crap that vitali was old,shot ect.

vitali is actually the harder one to beat,despite being older and slower.

wlad has no heart,no chin,all the belts,and the big mouth,but is the one ducking!.

if haye just fights vitali,i will expect people to claim he ducked wlad.but tht would be stupid to say that.

i think vitali will get haye first,haye will realise that after his mandatory fight when they are all free to negotiate again.
I've seen you say this in several threads yet you have given no reason why you think he has no heart? He has been knocked down plenty of times and has not stayed down once, I don't understand your logic.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Marchegiano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,022,215.16
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

A bunch of fanboys claiming the other guy is ducking their hero. **** that...they obviously have very good reasons to fight each other, and only one good reason not to. I feel like both sides are too scared to lose. Over all the Haye Klitschko thing has made me lose respect for both sides, and I really miss Lennox. Both sides should be trying to pull their career's out of Lewis' shadow, but neither side seems to recognize that they look like **** when you compare them to the last universal champion....not to mention the others before Lennox. Lennox beat Vitali then retired he didn't claim some bull**** like the money's not right **** that. A real champion takes out anyone causing fans to doubt their superiority. in conclusion; **** you David Haye, and **** you *****kos
Old 02-18-2011, 08:57 AM
sunny31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 599,152,954.37
Total Points: 699,206,982.88

What a nonsense thread...there was nothing wrong with the interview. The only time he looked uncomfortable was when adam smith asked him to take 47% or 48% of the purse, and thats fair enough...he doesn't want the smaller piece of the pie and rightfully so when he brings more money to the pot. He's right anyway I don't think it would make any difference...and if it did it just shows you how petty Wlad really is.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Marchegiano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,022,215.16
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
What a nonsense thread...there was nothing wrong with the interview. The only time he looked uncomfortable was when adam smith asked him to take 47% or 48% of the purse, and thats fair enough...he doesn't want the smaller piece of the pie and rightfully so when he brings more money to the pot. He's right anyway I don't think it would make any difference...and if it did it just shows you how petty Wlad really is.
No it shows me how petty both are. Neither one care about their legacy as much as their career....pathetic
Old 02-18-2011, 09:41 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,498,808,690,216.25
Total Points: 1,239,718,924,811,649.50
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Johnny Nelson was driving me crazy defending all his bullsh*t.

It literally infuriated me when Haye justifed Harrison by saying 'Every boxing fan screamed for this fight'

He knows full well actual boxing fans will be watching this and he knows full well NONE of us wanted to see that fight.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 93 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,258,132,465,399.62
Total Points: 3,279,381,310,906.36
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein 

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Pride View Post
How can he dupe the public when they wanted to see it?

Haye said "fine, i'll fight him. Its gonna be one-sided though"

Hater....
Where does this myth that "everyone wanted to see it" come from? Audley Harrison hasnt been relevant for a decade.

Its only because they constantly whored themselves out in the British media that this fight got so much attention. They duped the casual fans into shelling out money for this fight by hyping it beyond belief.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,565,767,536,596.82
Total Points: 4,565,767,613,205.54
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Where does this myth that "everyone wanted to see it" come from? Audley Harrison hasnt been relevant for a decade.

Its only because they constantly whored themselves out in the British media that this fight got so much attention. They duped the casual fans into shelling out money for this fight by hyping it beyond belief.
But it worked though didnt it? Unfortunately Boxing is nowadays a business before a sport.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 93 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,258,132,465,399.62
Total Points: 3,279,381,310,906.36
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm Death View Post
But it worked though didnt it? Unfortunately Boxing is nowadays a business before a sport.
Yes he was very effective in robbing the British public.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Money Shot
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 56,036,244.17
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

"They" including Sky. Snake oil salesman have more class than Haye and his satellite masters.