Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#11
Old 02-16-2011, 07:56 PM
AL YANKAB*TCH
YANKIN' HOES SINCE 1984
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Wooley Swamp
Posts: 3,472
Rep Power: 18 AL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,039,898.89
Bank: 68,589,633,055,535.54
Total Points: 68,589,656,095,434.43
here's a light beer. you're getting a little chubby - AL YANKAB*TCH i meant to send this to you and sent it to myself..lol - AL YANKAB*TCH cheers AL - sweetpea87 cheers man - chiguy91 Have a beer - ??? 
have some beer bro - Talisayen egt - D.I.E.S.E.L thank you for thanking me...lol. - jazluvr Have a medal! - komodo No Message - eddie_monster 
gift - MANGLER here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Happy holdays bro! - led merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
back atcha bro! - jazluvr Happy New Year - Freedom. Some wine for ya homie - arraamis Have a cafe latte - eddie_monster Happy holidays bro! - led* 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless* View Post
Actually, India has more poor people than Africa, and that's a fact. Africa is doing fine now without foreign aid and has some of the fastest growing economies in the world. Thanks to trade with China, Africa is growing,

Please, Congo alone could feed the world, Africa is now realizing it's potential
So Africa is not currently receiving foreign aid?
Reply With Quote
AL YANKAB*TCH is offline
#12
Old 02-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Prince Boateng
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Milan, Italy
Posts: 734
Rep Power: 0 Prince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the rough
Points: 51,024,490.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,024,490.55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
The ten poorest countries in the world are all in sub-Saharan Africa:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...itle=undefined
Again...that was not your original argument ...please stick to it...
Your initial statement was that Africa cant survive without aid...I already told you that other countries rely on aid....but because you lost that argument...yoy resort to posting the worlds poorest countries.....

Again I owned you because not EVERY sub Saharan country makes up the poorest countries in the world...why is that Tunney....

Too easy sir...just too easy my man...
Reply With Quote
Prince Boateng is offline
#13
Old 02-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Sweet Jesus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 12,891
Rep Power: 0 Sweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,910.80
Bank: 377,042,332.67
Total Points: 377,137,243.47
You need a gift homie.  Drink up!!!!!!!!  Drinks on me potna. - Chief2ndzOnly! 9K posts and much much improved poster - -pound4pound- Nemiroff - kyshenko team 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - EngorgedW/Blood Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Ether 
Default

Go India! Go Slumdog Millionaire!
Reply With Quote
Sweet Jesus is offline
#14
Old 02-16-2011, 08:08 PM
PandaKilla
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 0 PandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 46,689.49
Bank: 0.09
Total Points: 46,689.58
Feeling HOT HOT HOT! - Zig Zag. No Message - Zig Zag. No Message - - v e t - No Message - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Zig Zag. 
Default

Since the Us is running on 14 trillion debt, I guess they would run on debt too.

However the aid that is given is probably minimal compared to the debt the Us has already.

Money isn't money anymore.
Reply With Quote
PandaKilla is offline
#15
Old 02-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Kevin Malone
@BangBangLampley
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,023
Rep Power: 17 Kevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Malone has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,081,312.97
Bank: 182,283,474,101.49
Total Points: 182,383,555,414.46
King Kev's Stream - farlap Honor to great poster! - kyshenko team one of the best posters - MANIAC310 
Default

Most aid goes to governments so it's used against the people in those countries, so if this aid was stopped it would empore the people of those countries and the governments would struggle.
Reply With Quote
Kevin Malone is offline
#16
Old 02-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Prince Boateng
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Milan, Italy
Posts: 734
Rep Power: 0 Prince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the rough
Points: 51,024,490.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,024,490.55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
No. You're just being stupid as usual.

The 11th poorest however is a Muslim country, Afghanistan, and then the next poorest down the list are in Sub-Saharan Africa:

http://www.aneki.com/countries.php?t...s=Country--GDP per capita&units=--$&file=poorest

1. Zimbabwe

2. Congo, Democratic Republic of the

3. Burundi

4. Liberia

5. Guinea-Bissau

6. Somalia

7. Central African Republic

8. Eritrea

9. Niger

10. Sierra Leone

11. Afghanistan

12. Ethiopia

13. Malawi

14. Mozambique

15. Rwanda

16. Togo
lol do you really belive this list.....India is poorer than Angola going by that list (Im saying it is wrong, even though it supports my argument) India 57, Angola 108.....

So lets go by your logic then Tunney...if Sub Suharan Africa is the only region in the world that would die without the help/aids of whites...why is India poorer than Angola...
Reply With Quote
Prince Boateng is offline
#17
Old 02-16-2011, 08:27 PM
PandaKilla
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 945
Rep Power: 0 PandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond reputePandaKilla has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 46,689.49
Bank: 0.09
Total Points: 46,689.58
Feeling HOT HOT HOT! - Zig Zag. No Message - Zig Zag. No Message - - v e t - No Message - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Zig Zag. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Boateng View Post
lol do you really belive this list.....India is poorer than Angola going by that list (Im saying it is wrong, even though it supports my argument) India 57, Angola 108.....

So lets go by your logic then Tunney...if Sub Suharan Africa is the only region in the world that would die without the help/aids of whites...why is India poorer than Angola...

I assume it is how much a country makes divided by population. I didn't een look at the site yet.


So India may be rich, but divide the wealth by population, and that's 1 billion, then it's poor.

India in fact has many poor people who earn 1 dollar a day, along with it's billionaires.
Reply With Quote
PandaKilla is offline
#18
Old 02-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Prince Boateng
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Milan, Italy
Posts: 734
Rep Power: 0 Prince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the roughPrince Boateng is a jewel in the rough
Points: 51,024,490.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,024,490.55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
Exactly.

Prince Boateng is not bright enought to understand the problem in India has more to do with the DISTRIBUTION of wealth.
Stop changing your argument... you said that India could survive without aid....I proved you wrong...iif Distribution of Wealth was such a small problem...dont you think it would be solved by now...I never said Africa could survive without aid...Isimply said that it is NOT ONLY AFRICA that relies on aid....time and time you get owned so you keep changing your argument.....pathetic...
Reply With Quote
Prince Boateng is offline
#19
Old 02-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Boxin'
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Erik Dinero, de la isla del cangrinaje
Posts: 9,005
Rep Power: 0 Boxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,028,630.05
Bank: 950,925.48
Total Points: 66,979,555.53
Have Some Pie Erik :) nom nom nom.. - BritishBoxing92 For being down with the set - Heeb 13 here you go homie - CungLe for your 1 rd ko ownage of dillinger homie, i couldnt buy it yesterday,, now you got it - Tha_Greatest For Erik.....And The Chatzy! ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Unparalleled Football Knowledge - Heebarican yoooooooooo broooooooooke - Sir TomJones think of Cristiano! - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willy Wanker Gay and Lesbian Pride - ElleeFor 
Default

Reply With Quote
Boxin' is offline
#20
Old 02-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 40,001
Rep Power: 250 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 68,938.87
Bank: 31,932,961,532,379,344.00
Total Points: 31,932,961,532,448,280.00
Cheers to Wlads next win!! - boxingchef Happy St Paddy's Day :) - Bossy Thank you Bro. You are one of the best posters here as well :) - raskat for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 For the Beatle info! - led* 
Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf 
For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone 
Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Boateng View Post
Stop changing your argument... you said that India could survive without aid....I proved you wrong...iif Distribution of Wealth was such a small problem...dont you think it would be solved by now...I never said Africa could survive without aid...Isimply said that it is NOT ONLY AFRICA that relies on aid....time and time you get owned so you keep changing your argument.....pathetic...
I didn't say India could survive without aid. I said Muslim countries could survive without aid.

India has a Hindu majority, you uneducated simpleton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
The Muslim countries don't need aid from the west.

But the poor people in Sub-Saharan Africa would die without our help. Africa cannot feed itself.
But I think India too could survive without aid, with more equitble distribution of wealth.

But in those ten poorest countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the people could not survive without aid. They cannot feed themselves.

Last edited by Freedom2014; 02-16-2011 at 09:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
Freedom2014 is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
countries, happen, if...., muslim

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.