Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am officially a non-profit organization...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am officially a non-profit organization...

I got my government, non-profit, business ID.

I have a golf tournament coming up this May to support my brother's cause with multiple sclerosis (it's estimated that the contributions that we are looking to net is at about 18K and somebody has already donated the plane ride and hotel for him and his fiancee which will cover everything including follow up visits).

When that's done I can turn all of my attention to the kids. We now have twenty-two members under the age of 15 who are coming in to box on a regular basis. If nothing else, at least I am helping to put boxing in Toronto back on the map.

It's shaping up to be a great year and humanity as a whole is starting win back my favour!!

Thanks to you guys who've been supportive of both of my causes. Friends and strangers never cease to amaze me.

read it, it's a thank you you dummies.

Comment

Great Work Tim! Very generous acts, I have a great deal of respect for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Great Work Tim! Very generous acts, I have a great deal of respect for you.
        Hey, I appreciate the kind words! I have got to say though, I do this stuff because I have a bit of a flare for it. I also enjoy it - so I have my own selfish reasons involved.

Comment

Genuinely wish you well, a nice guy and one of the best posters on here.

Now enough of the ass-kissing i got race-baiting to do .

Comment

Working...
          X