Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-15-2011, 01:06 AM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 30 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,972,015,031.04
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 
Default Sergio Martinez: "I'M GOING TO WIN THIS FIGHT BY KNOCKOUT"

Quote:
PC: Congratulations on all of the accolades and accomplishments you received in 2010. What are your goals for 2011?

SM: Thank you so much for the congratulations. I'm very grateful for that. First things first, my number one thing for 2011 is to become the #1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world this year. I'm going to fight whoever I need to fight to get to that goal.

PC: It all starts with Serhiy Dzinziruk on March 12th. What do you know about him as a fighter and what type of fight are you expecting?

SM: My immediate goal is to win this fight. I am going to win this fight, and in fact, I'm going to win this fight by knockout. I expect a tough fight from Serhiy because he is a tough fighter and a smart fighter, but I have committed myself to this training camp, and it's a very hard training camp. I'm going to give 100% and I'm going to give my fans what they deserve, a great show. That's what they expect from me and I hope Serhiy does the same thing.

PC: You seemed very comfortable in your two fights against Paul Williams, so I take it the fact that Serhiy is a southpaw doesn't bother you at all?

SM: (Laughing) I may have looked comfortable in that fight with Paul Williams, but he is a freaking tough fighter (laughing). He throws a lot of punches and he is a very smart fighter. In the case of Dzinziruk, it's going to be more of a technical and strategic type of fight. It's going to be a different fight and approach than the Paul Williams fight. He is a southpaw like Williams, but this fight will be more of a chess match. He is a different fighter.

PC: In many observers eyes, you haven't lost a fight in 10 years. How did you overcome the Kermit Cintron situation, as well as the close decision loss to Williams in the first fight, to have so much success now?

SM: I don't have any secrets or pills or anything special. All of my success has been a production of my hard work. I take care of my body in and out of the ring and I really focus on my work. I commit myself 100% on my training and that's what brings me results.

PC: You've always showcased great boxing skills and movement, but now you have also displayed one-punch knockout power. Do you think that will hurt you in trying to land fights with guys like Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao in the future?

SM: Yes, absolutely that;s going to prevent a lot of fighters from wanting to fight me in the future, especially fighters like Mayweather and Pacquiao. Most importantly, I've punched really hard throughout my entire career, but since the Williams knockout, people are noticing it a little more and appreciating my work. I've always packed a punch and they may not necessarily knock you out, but they are like razor blades.

PC: It's been a few fights since you've had to make 154 pounds. How is your weight coming along and will it not be an issue in this fight?

SM: No, it's not a problem, especially if I had to fight a Pacquiao or Mayweather. To fight one of those guys, I would do whatever it takes to get down to that weight. I've prepared my body to stay at 160 pounds, but to make weight is not a problem.

PC: How have you handled being hit with a great deal of success in the States because? You still seem to be very humble and grounded. And how are you received in Argentina when you return?

SM: I've been received really well here in the United States and I definitely appreciate all of the support from all of the fans; the boxing fans throughout the whole world. That means a lot to me. When I go back home, initially, I wasn't as accepted, but since my last fight, I am accepted well and it's very nice to go home and be taken back with open arms, and that's a very nice feeling.
http://fighthype.com/pages/content9344.html
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Khalid X
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 38 Khalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,342,323,112,320.94
Total Points: 107,342,323,196,216.31
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

It would be phenomial if he did.

IMO Martinez is hitting alot harder, due to his improve technique, so him KO'ing Dzinziruk wouldn't be shocking.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,392,202.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

doubt it.... dzinzurik is supposed to be a defensive boxer.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:00 AM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 30 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,972,015,031.04
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 

If he doesn't get an early KO, it's going to a long and technical fight. I predict plenty of boos.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:03 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,861,323,030.76
Total Points: 1,343,197,708,610.74
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Dzinziruk is gonna get Williams'd aka eyeballs to the canvas
Old 02-15-2011, 02:04 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Hold the phone, how the **** do you even pronounce Dzinziruk?
Old 02-15-2011, 02:20 AM
titanium
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 115 titanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,795,664,347,460,579.25
Total Points: 1,795,664,347,465,169.50
gift giving time to friends - serv Merry Christmas - Flab Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Merry Christmas - TBear 
It's Friday - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - Al Bernstein No Message - ??? No Message - MartinC 
No Message - J-champ 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Childhood Cancer - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Anyone know what the odds are for this fight?
Old 02-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Sweet Jesus
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 377,042,332.67
Total Points: 377,143,663.47
You need a gift homie.  Drink up!!!!!!!!  Drinks on me potna. - Chief2ndzOnly! 9K posts and much much improved poster - -pound4pound- Nemiroff - kyshenko team 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - EngorgedW/Blood Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Hold the phone, how the **** do you even pronounce Dzinziruk?
Zin zi ruhk
Old 02-15-2011, 02:23 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
Zin zi ruhk

thank you

-
Old 02-15-2011, 02:59 AM
SUPREME.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 SUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,369,191,672,213.28
Total Points: 6,370,081,761,580.27

If he does he'll be number 1 pound for pound.