Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: iPhone 4 vs. The Droid
iPhone 4 5 55.56%
The Droid 3 33.33%
Neither one they both suck like *****!!!!! 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 392 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,488,044,983,307,054,336.00
Total Points: 1,488,542,635,064,533,760.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default iPhone 4 vs. The Android

Im lookin to get a new phone soon. And have heard good(and bad)things about both phones. What are yall's experiance with either of these two phones, and which one would you say is better? Poll to come shortly.

Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-14-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Old 02-14-2011, 03:57 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,057,373.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Android's not a phone, just like Windows is not a computer.
I personally use Samsung Vibrant, excellent phone for me, but there are many other phones that support the android platform.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!

Rep Power: 392 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
I personally use Samsung Vibrant, excellent phone for me, but there are many other phones that support the android platform.
Yea, I saw that by there being different phones that support the Android platform ie. Moto, Samsung, HTC, and LG. I just generalized it to the platform as there are quite a few phones that operate off of Android. That way folks could refer to various phones and not just one.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:06 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!

Quote:
What carrier do you have BB? I got Verizon. And I aint had one problem outta them. I had to get rid of Sprint. Them sumabiitches were worse than the Somlian Pirates.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:10 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
What carrier do you have BB? I got Verizon. And I aint had one problem outta them. I had to get rid of Sprint. Them sumabiitches were worse than the Somlian Pirates.
I got ****ty t-mobile, but the service seem ok
Old 02-14-2011, 04:11 PM
MatchMaker215
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 505,450,336.48
Total Points: 511,647,794.40

Get a Android phone,theres alot of real nice Android phones coming out for every carrier soon,you should really check them out.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,901,287.97
prime madonna > lady gaga - LICH ROC i know you use one homo - rabagiyo Margarito "Brandon Rios chingon y va ser campeon y le va ganar a la Zorrita" - QUELOQUE Thanks for the mil. Here's a beer :) - ƒallenloki Chunk cake. Eat it or i'll open you up! - Chunk 
Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr wipe those tears away, jacky - jazluvr blue parallelogram sa iyo - Jack Napier Un mar pentru tine baiatul :D! - Dorian.. 
evil jack... - Ether top poster - project xxx1 2011 gift - Ether get ready for dj - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
have some fun - jazluvr The people's poster - Rabbit ♠ Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger No Message - RINGG No Message - RINGG 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - rabagiyo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Southpaw Stinger World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Ether 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - QUELOQUE Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - atomicsad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
I've had sprint for a while and they've been pretty nice to me.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:14 PM
MatchMaker215
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 MatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond reputeMatchMaker215 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 505,450,336.48
Total Points: 511,647,794.40

Quote:
Are you up for an upgrade?you should check out the Samsung Galaxy S 4G(Vibrant 4G)comes out on the 23rd.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!

Quote:
Yea. My ol lady's got t-mobile. They seem like a pretty good carrier down here. I thought fa sho they was gonna die out with the sidekicks. LOL. But they hangin in there.

I'm leanin towards that damn iPhone. They almost have me sold with that face time video calling feature. I just want to have the option of using a slide out keypad. But I guess you cant have everything.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:18 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLATANT View Post
Are you up for an upgrade?you should check out the Samsung Galaxy S 4G(Vibrant 4G)comes out on the 23rd.
Yes, I've been eyeing it just today