Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2011, 11:16 AM
USA4LIFE
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 USA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond reputeUSA4LIFE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 201,776,235,947.68
Total Points: 206,785,713,330.36
Merry Christmas - msagrain have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Well said :usa2: - -jose- 
Default Happy Retirement Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

For those of you who don't know Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, or simply Ronaldo, is going to retire today and I would simply like to say a few words.

Ronaldo in my opinion was the greatest pure goalscorer the sport has ever seen, certainly the best I have ever seen in my 24 years on this Earth. His combination of speed, strength, ball control, vision and his killer instinct in the box was something to behold. He would either plow through defenses like a raging bull or dance around them like a 6ft ballerina.

To the World Cups greatest goalscorer, to the player who won the FIFA World Player of the Year 3 times, to the man who first introduced me to FC Barcelona, and to my favorite player of all time, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima I solute you, you were simply phenomenal.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:25 AM
*OG Wenger*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger*
Bank: 269,906,363.15
Total Points: 1,696,608,555.26
seeing as you ain't got any shit - Sir TomJones Building on what TJ started - D.I.E.S.E.L enjoy fag - raskat you are a tool - Ogecca MaMa Super Ramsey - Sir TomJones 
Plastic Paddy - S~T~J 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA4LIFE View Post
For those of you who don't know Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, or simply Ronaldo, is going to retire today and I would simply like to say a few words.

Ronaldo in my opinion was the greatest pure goalscorer the sport has ever seen, certainly the best I have ever seen in my 24 years on this Earth. His combination of speed, strength, ball control, vision and his killer instinct in the box was something to behold. He would either plow through defenses like a raging bull or dance around them like a 6ft ballerina.

To the World Cups greatest goalscorer, to the player who won the FIFA World Player of the Year 3 times, to the man who first introduced me to FC Barcelona, and to my favorite player of all time, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima I solute you, you were simply phenomenal.

Great thread and i agree 100%. Before he picked up them serious knee injury's at Inter and was out for like 2 years he is easily one of, if not the best striker i have ever seen!

His partnership with Rivaldo in the Brazil team is the best i have ever seen. Watch Brazil in the 2002 World Cup and watch how Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho anally raped teams!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,218,063,454,985.32
Total Points: 4,218,063,531,366.76
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

Top 3 striker of all time easily.
He was magnificent to watch during the 02 world cup.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:34 AM
*OG Wenger*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger*
Bank: 269,906,363.15
Total Points: 1,696,608,555.26
seeing as you ain't got any shit - Sir TomJones Building on what TJ started - D.I.E.S.E.L enjoy fag - raskat you are a tool - Ogecca MaMa Super Ramsey - Sir TomJones 
Plastic Paddy - S~T~J 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Flawless*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,406,751,963.28
you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great - Tha_Greatest ATG - Dick Buffman ATG Poster - Stone Roses! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton 

Old 02-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Flawless*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,406,751,963.28
you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great - Tha_Greatest ATG - Dick Buffman ATG Poster - Stone Roses! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton 

This is legendary,
Old 02-14-2011, 11:48 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,114,646,605,055.87
Total Points: 9,114,646,682,525.99
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

What a player "fat" Ronaldo was.

Shame about his knees, he could have been the GOAT.

Him and Romario (most underrated striker of all time) wouldve been one hell of a prtnership in France 98 had Romario not got injured.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:48 AM
MACAQUEINBLACK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,523,126.86
Total Points: 66,598,359.00

He didn't even fulfill all his potential, yet still made history on several levels and left an immense, gilded Legacy.

Says it all.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:49 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,114,646,605,055.87
Total Points: 9,114,646,682,525.99
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless* View Post

This is legendary,
I remember that well, years past prime and he destroyed us. Deserved that standing ovasion.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:01 PM
rochemback
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 rochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond reputerochemback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 679,279,944,439,109.88
Total Points: 679,279,945,450,834.00
tanks for early payoff - `STEELHEAD Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner for your prompt payment :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Good man - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden In recognition of  Super Bowl XLVIII e-Currency giveaway. 2014 - Tyler_Durden No Message - Salvadorsanchez 

That one season in Barcelona still remains one of the best seasons (if not the best) I have ever seen from a single player.

Ronaldo vs Compostela (and it was literally only him versus the whole Compostela-team for this goal...):
That's how good he was. Cristiano Ronaldo would have taken at least 10 dives in that scene.