Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,428,358,448,712.36
Total Points: 2,440,409,131,478.75
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 
Default Apparently, one of Floyds greatest attributes is getting inside his opponents heads

and taking them out of their game, so "they" say.

So,

why is Floyd crumbling mentally when he hasn't even signed to face Manny?

Floyd seems to come out with some type of public tirade whenever Manny is promoting another fight, (while Floyd is on vacation I might add).

Manny, ever the professional, never responds with so much as any type of malicious comment, more so a "I'll pray for him",

and it eats Floyd alive.

At this point, Manny hasn't even stepped in the ring with Floyd and Manny is already banging him with shots upside Floyds roided head.

Floyd may be able to shoulder roll a conventional right handed fighter with mediocre mental preparation,

but hes obviously no match for a southpaw who has speed and power combined with the mental fortitude of the Rock of Gibraltar.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-12-2011, 05:38 PM
cixthree
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 378,424.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
and taking them out of their game, so "they" say.

So,

why is Floyd crumbling mentally when he hasn't even signed to face Manny?

Floyd seems to come out with some type of public tirade whenever Manny is promoting another fight, (while Floyd is on vacation I might add).

Manny, ever the professional, never responds with so much as any type of malicious comment, more so a "I'll pray for him",

and it eats Floyd alive.

At this point, Manny hasn't even stepped in the ring with Floyd and Manny is already banging him with shots upside Floyds roided head.

Floyd may be able to shoulder roll a conventional right handed fighter with mediocre mental preparation,

but hes obviously no match for a southpaw who has speed and power combined with the mental fortitude of the Rock of Gibraltar.
Is this what you say as a prayer, just before night night? This type shyt boarders straight up Homo luvin.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cixthree View Post
Is this what you say as a prayer, just before night night? This type shyt boarders straight up Homo luvin.
Are you just going to cry about the truth or are you going to attempt to answer the question?
Old 02-12-2011, 05:42 PM
zero188
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 zero188 is a jewel in the roughzero188 is a jewel in the roughzero188 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 142,785.54

Floyd is something else in the ring, but outside the ring i am starting to lose respect for the guy. Now it is official that he is jelous of pac, there is no other way to put it. If he doesn't want to fight anymore, fine, all he has to do is not respond to the crowds meaningless taunts. This just goes to show he insecure the guy is. This sh*t is childhish.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:44 PM
THe TRiNiTY
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

Rep Power: 33 THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 241,333,845.39
Total Points: 241,466,278.44
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

Honestly, Flody Mayweather isn't getting the response he generally gets and wants.

Mayweather has gotten in the head of some fighters. Such as Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton. Both had problems handling the opening rounds of the fights, in terms of their aggression.

However, Manny Pacquiao just doesn't get bothered by words in an outwardly way. He doesn't get mad until he's in the ring. Erik Morales said he didn't feel his punches in the second fight. In the third, Manny Pacquiao attacked with skill and aggression. Calmly. He later admitted that he didn't like that Morales has stated he couldn't feel the punches. Up until the fight and those comments, you wouldn't have known.

He isn't someone who's easily rattled. He's been through far worse than school yard taunts.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:44 PM
G A M E
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Rep Power: 10 G A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond reputeG A M E has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 883,487,832,010.86
Total Points: 890,487,859,307.08
BURRRRRRRRRRRR! Smoke up! - Bloody$Nate$ No Message - Bossy No Message - Bossy To match the cookies :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sir TomJones 

yeah.. just like Mannys "ahhh I let.. ahh Im just the fighter aaaahh.. my promoter" cracks whenever an interviewer asks him about a fight with Mayweather.

LOL
Old 02-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero188 View Post
Floyd is something else in the ring, but outside the ring i am starting to lose respect for the guy. Now it is official that he is jelous of pac, there is no other way to put it. If he doesn't want to fight anymore, fine, all he has to do is not respond to the crowds meaningless taunts. This just goes to show he insecure the guy is. This sh*t is childhish.
Thats what it boils down to.

Early in Mannys career, Floyd had no problems with him, even rooting for and betting money on him.

As the years go on, Mannys accomplishments approach, and then surpass those of Mayweather leading up to a much anticipated fight between the two.

Suddenly, Floyd has no interest in the fight but keeps talking about Manny?

Yea, thats some petty high school girl jealousy right there.

Manny is in Floyds head in a major way.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun tua View Post
yeah.. just like Mannys "ahhh I let.. ahh Im just the fighter aaaahh.. my promoter" cracks whenever an interviewer asks him about a fight with Mayweather.

LOL
*scratches head*

What are you even trying to say
?
Old 02-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,813,422.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

floyd is shook.

he's probably gonna ask for a lie detector test in order to fight pac.

Pac should ask floyd to take a pap smear in return.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,813,422.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
*scratches head*

What are you even trying to say
?
that's what happens when you dont finish high school & you use a computer.