Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Sparked_1985
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Sparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 195,423,497.12
To start off your collection and for being a good poster. - S a m u r a i To an entertaining fella - don't lose this account!! - KrisSilver Tia Maria and Lucozade for the man. - Chunk No Message - Sir TomJones Prepare the champagne. We are finally gonna win the CL with Hiddink on the team. - cannonball_X 
No Message - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 

People love KO's.

Lacy would never be able to do anything against Calzaghe except get destroyed.

Lacy has to be a B-level fighter if Joe is an A. But probably B- ,a prime Lacy is a good two steps below Joe.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-12-2011, 06:22 AM
the niggest
Banned

Rep Power: 0 the niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these partsthe niggest is infamous around these parts
Bank: 87,110,678.45
Total Points: 87,168,051.10
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Yeah and you euros need to quit acting like Lacy was some sort of great win and proof of how "great" Calz was... Lacy was not a bum but very mediocre, a B-level fighter.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:28 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,565,909,285,078,085.00
Total Points: 1,595,129,401,206,119.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Jeff Lacy had an absolutely dead average resume when he fought Calzaghe and anyone he has ever faced who is better than average he has been pretty much dominated by.

These are facts.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:35 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,565,909,285,078,085.00
Total Points: 1,595,129,401,206,119.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Everyone calzaghe beats automaticlly goes to "bum" status or "out of prime "

Of course the day before the fight they are top 5 p4p and belt holders, but after calzaghe beat the **** out of them they are "overrated bums" or " RJJ was too old " or "Bhop got robbed! "

American boxing fans can't stand to see a white european male that good. It hurts them that he retired undefeated sparking out lacy, rjj, then to top it off destroying bhop.
The only fighter Joe Calzaghe has fought that was in the top 5 P4P was Bernard Hopkins.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Pirao
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Pirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,208,221,612.66
Total Points: 188,208,305,842.29
one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! top notch nsb poster - BostonGuy 

Some people even thought he was going to win belts all the way up to HW
Old 02-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Pirao
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Pirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond reputePirao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntDawg View Post
I don't see how anyone would think Lacy or Jones would have won...Lacy looked like crap in his fights before Calzaghe and Jones had been knocked out twice and hadn't beaten anyone notable at that division afterwards.
There were quite a few people that predicted Jones would beat Calzaghe, but of course Joe was the favourite. But almost everyone predicted Lacy to destroy Calzaghe, and then he got dominated, that's a fact.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:19 AM
rambov
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 rambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,126,427.00

Jeff really only looked good in his debut years against nobodys
Old 02-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Abstraction
Observer

Rep Power: 11 Abstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond reputeAbstraction has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,146,970.80

lmao @ joe fans.

pathetic
Old 02-12-2011, 09:24 AM
HandSpeed303
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond reputeHandSpeed303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,923,869,294,696.89
Total Points: 27,923,869,316,564.42
So you can watch Ducktales - danny711 For you bud. - Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Big Smoke World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryX2011 View Post
no he wasnt a bum..he was the favorite..joe kicked his ass and ripped his soul out
I don't know about that...Maybe in america, but overall? I don't think so...

My brother and dad picked Lacy to win (they followed the sport, but not to the level they do now...And not to the level that I did), I told them Joe was going to out class Lacy.

Did I know it would be the way it was? No, but I didn't pick Lacy to win the fight.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Pirao
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
I don't know about that...Maybe in america, but overall? I don't think so...

My brother and dad picked Lacy to win (they followed the sport, but not to the level they do now...And not to the level that I did), I told them Joe was going to out class Lacy.

Did I know it would be the way it was? No, but I didn't pick Lacy to win the fight.
Check threads on this forum (or any other boxing forum for that matter), the overwhelming majority thought Lacy was going to, not only win, but destroy Calzaghe. We all know how that worked out...