Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-07-2011, 09:33 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 DonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,040,798.83
Top uploader! - The Surgeon Lube not included - komodo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
Adamek signed to fight either brother. If Wlad fights both Chisora and Haye, Vitaly would get Adamek.

Get your facts straight, because you dont wanna embarass yourself any further.
Quote:
By Ruslan Chikov

"I just signed a contract to fight Wladimir Klitschko" - said Tomasz Adamek (43-1, 28 KOs) to ringpolska.pl . "I signed for the most important fight of my life and one of the most important in the history of Polish boxing."

Co-promoter Ziggy Rozalski said - "All of the conditions have been accepted by both parties. A contract was also signed by Wladimir. It was just a matter of determining a specific date in September, but this is the case with German TV and HBO. We signed a very favorable contract with the best heavyweight fighter in the world. Tomasz has once again shown he is able to acquire things that others can only dream of."

"Within the next few days I want to deal with the issue of my opponent for April, but that issue will be handled by Roger Bloodworth, Main Events and Ziggy, and not me. All of the indications indicate that we will conduct our training camp in the Poconos mountains. I have about eight months to train to beat Klitschko," Adamek said.
http://www.boxingscene.com/klitschko...-tomasz--35120

Pathetic Klitschko fans in denial.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Alpha Male

Rep Power: 101 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,263,743,150,264.31
Total Points: 8,284,992,069,478.96
Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 
Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland 
For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Pride View Post
I know you're probably not even serious, like most Haye ball lickers, you're on a wind up.

Kathy Duva, Adamek's promoter acknowledges it could be either Klitschko. Vitali has to beat Solis, Wlad has to beat Chisora. Adamek has to beat whatever can he's fighting.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:45 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,053,836.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Pride View Post
Ruslan CHikov got it wrong, he got a bit overexcited and did not listen carefully.
ESPN is the best source, so is Kathy Duva.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Die Antwoord
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Die Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these partsDie Antwoord is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 149,671.99
Wipe your dirty mouth - -LightsOut- For the next time you think about Joe - -LightsOut- eat up - kyshenko team one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Keep up the good work! - ChopperRead 
keep on setting them straight - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

Cause Wlad doesnt have to talk about Adamek, Adamek, despite having more accomplishments than Haye, signed the contract and is getting in the ring. Wlad doesnt have to win a war of words with Adamek, just a war of fists. With Haye, he has to fight with words, cause Haye is a coward.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:51 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 DonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
I know you're probably not even serious, like most Haye ball lickers, you're on a wind up.

Kathy Duva, Adamek's promoter acknowledges it could be either Klitschko. Vitali has to beat Solis, Wlad has to beat Chisora. Adamek has to beat whatever can he's fighting.
Quote:
Ruslan CHikov got it wrong, he got a bit overexcited and did not listen carefully.
ESPN is the best source, so is Kathy Duva.
Adameks manager confirms the fight is on.

Quote:
“Everything worked out, we are all very happy with this development. Both sides agreed to all the points, and as far as we know, Wladimir already signed it too, so now we are waiting for television stations from U.S. and Germany to set up the best possible date in September,” Adamek’s long-time manager and adviser Zyggi Rozalski said.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...ptember-signed

This must be hard to take, not only had Adamek shat on Wlad but his manager has too.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Freedom2014
Boxing aficionado

Rep Power: 259 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,139,644,077,261,064.00
Total Points: 65,139,644,077,617,256.00
For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine 
elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz 
One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat 
For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit Thnx for the green. You are a superb poster as well. - Boxing Goat Have a pint on me! - House of Stone 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Adamek signed to fight either brother. If Wlad fights both Chisora and Haye, Vitaly would get Adamek.

Get your facts straight, because you dont wanna embarass yourself any further.
You have powerful enough karma to turn British_Pride red.

And he definitely deserves it.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 23 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,794,747,235.97
Total Points: 31,951,873,886.98
Have an e-beer on me - F•R•K•O what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Adamek has signed to fight either Klitschko.
Bullsh#t. Wlad made that deal to escape from Haye.

I will give you all my points if Vitali actually fights Adamek AND beats him.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:55 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom! View Post
You have powerful enough karma to turn British_Pride red.

And he definitely deserves it.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM
boxer2k5
im a sociable person

Rep Power: 22 boxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond reputeboxer2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,224,400.36

he signed to fight in sept. wlad is active and can fight in summer time as well. i dont see the problem
Old 02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer2k5 View Post
he signed to fight in sept. wlad is active and can fight in summer time as well. i dont see the problem
He's saying he'll fight Haye in July though which he is lying about. Unless he's gonna fight 3 times in 4 months