Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-07-2011, 08:48 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 DonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,038,851.15
Top uploader! - The Surgeon Lube not included - komodo 
Default Adam Booth explains Wladimirs ducking

Adam Booth has told Sky Sports News he is 'sick and tired' of dealing with the 'arrogant' Klitschkos, saying they are further away than ever of agreeing to fight David Haye.

Wladimir Klitschko insisted on Monday that he is ready to fight Haye on July 2 in a heavyweight unification fight, despite both men facing title defences in the interim.

But Haye's trainer and manager says negotiations are not even close to being completed and cited Team Klitschko's 'arrogance' as a major stumbling block to staging the potential blockbuster.

"David and me are tired of the publicity that Klitschko keeps continuing to spout," Booth said.

"I haven't heard anything from the Klitschkos since the new year when they told me they were going to be fighting Dereck Chisora next instead of David, after having giving them everything they wanted.

"(It was) a total waste of time, we never got to the contract stage and it's so far from being a completed deal because they were looking for any reason not to make the fight last time we negotiated.

"They said 50-50 we said 'fine', even though David brings more to the table, they said it has to be on RTL even though RTL would pay less than our German broadcaster, so we said 'fine', how much are you putting into the pot from RTL, and they say 'we're not telling you'.

"It's one-upmanship publicity and it's just a bit tedious and a bit tiring as far as i'm concerned.

"That's the kind of logic you get when you're dealing with that level of arrogance."

Booth insisted Haye is happy to get in the ring with the WBO and IBF champion but will not shirk his responsibilities as the WBA title holder.

"David is a WBA champion and if they think the WBA are going to let their championship sit and rot on the shelf, while he goes about his business, that's just another indication of how arrogant they are," he added.

"They don't know how to negotiate a 50-50 fight because they've never been involved in one.

"He had 50-50, walking out second, being in the red corner...David just wanted to get into the ring.

"Even then he said, no thanks we're going to fight Dereck Chisora. Then he came out with excuses like it was Sky's fault for not pushing Amir Khan's fight around.

"The level of arrogance is unbelievable and we're sick and tired it. If he wants the fight, get into the ring with David next.

"David's fighting in May, Wladimir's fighting in April. That gives David enough time to fight in October, if Wladimir wants to get in the ring with him.

"But the negotiations we had last time was the first time I believed he doesn't want to get in the ring with David."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,381,850.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

I can't keep track of who is to blame anymore...
Old 02-07-2011, 09:01 PM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,340,353.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Booth is a sniveling little hypocrite - he never wanted his little slut to fight Klitschko. He is an opportunist, nothing more.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:07 PM
DonairesRevenge
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 DonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond reputeDonairesRevenge has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,038,851.15
Top uploader! - The Surgeon Lube not included - komodo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
Its Wlad....He's been caught in the lie that exposes him. Saying all this time he'll face Haye on July 2nd when Adamek has actually signed to face him.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:09 PM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,904,867.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
I'll tell you who is to blame, Adam Booth.

He is full of talk, has had the possibility of nailing this fight for three (count them) three years now and due to his incompetence David Haye has only been able to fight two men since he won the title and one of those was not even rated in his own country.

I'm not saying K2 are the easiest people to negotiate with but Booth has consistently been there to throw a spanner in the works.

Haye is scared to make a statement because of Booth. Here is Haye's last tweet, from Thursday:
Quote:
U only have til this Sunday to grab a special edition addition HAYEMAKER Bookazine Vol.1 from WHSmiths (UK) now only£4.99 - hurry! ;-)
This fight will probably be signed after the Chisora fight. Haye will fight the winner of that fight.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:18 PM
breezy53
Contender

Rep Power: 0 breezy53 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Total Points: 7,662.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
I'll tell you who is to blame, Adam Booth.

He is full of talk, has had the possibility of nailing this fight for three (count them) three years now and due to his incompetence David Haye has only been able to fight two men since he won the title and one of those was not even rated in his own country.

Hmm I dont know about that, the first time with the haye injury i definately think they were ducking Klitshko. However since it seems more like K is ducking now, In the december episode of ringside (sky sports) they had Booth as a guest and they had Klitshkos manager on the live screen, Booth basicly put him on the spot and shut him down.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:19 PM
MartinC
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 MartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond reputeMartinC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,213,861,089,289,005.25
Total Points: 1,213,861,089,290,995.50
Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers buddy - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - jose830 Thanks bro, here is one in return - codey 
No Message - oscar_angels091 No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - jose830 No Message - ??? Have a burger - jose830 gifts on gifts - sugarsmosley delicious pie - betmen 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - oscar_angels091 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Fire and Fear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Fire and Fear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

I am a fan of the Klit bros, but I have noticed every puncher that wants to fight Wlad is steered towards Vitali and the boxers are steered towards Wlad.
I think it is a careful bussiness decision because either brother could beat any of these journeymen being thrown at them.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:31 PM
MonsieurGeorges
The Orchid Man

Rep Power: 9 MonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond reputeMonsieurGeorges has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,247,469.82
Total Points: 16,326,016.67

the truth is that Wlad is the man at the weight. that dispute ended with the chagaev fight and that was a couple years ago now. if you wanna be the man, you have to beat the man.

haye is a titlist but he isn't the best at the weight and he isn't behaving like that is his priority, it's more like his priority is to be a good businessman.

if wlad will honestly sign with a 50/50 split and even if he won't, haye can't make these cheap excuses. he can worry about being a perfect businessman later or else his career won't even go beyond the alphabet titlist level anway. what other match of consequence can be made for him at heavyweight?

Last edited by MonsieurGeorges; 02-07-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:31 PM
DET. IRONSIDE
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond reputeDET. IRONSIDE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 516,897,578.07
Total Points: 526,904,867.16
Thanks for all the documentaries videos and Lights Out uploads. - blaze778 Cool Cat - Nemisis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezy53 View Post
Hmm I dont know about that, the first time with the haye injury i definately think they were ducking Klitshko. However since it seems more like K is ducking now, In the december episode of ringside (sky sports) they had Booth as a guest and they had Klitshkos manager on the live screen, Booth basicly put him on the spot and shut him down.
I remember that episode and they went into talks AFTER that episode but there is dodging. They had agreed on 50/50 and its not happenned because Wlad wants to fight Chisora, which he will. The problem is Haye cannot sign to fight Wlad until Wlad beats Chisora. He can then cancel the fight with his mando and sign the fight on the 2nd July:

Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 02-07-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 95 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,653,415,467,813.43
Total Points: 4,674,664,340,614.89
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein 

Adam Booth is one of the biggest cunts in boxing. A complete prick.

Booth = No Truth