Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2012, 11:55 PM
YDKSAB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 YDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,184.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by RwK View Post
You don't see a slight problem with this logic?

Let's say you're on probation for a misdemeanor or other and you drive drunk.................if you're pinched you go to PRISON.

So the unpaid parking tickets accruing in someone's name leads to an arrest and conviction. The punishment is probation. The perp is caught driving slightly over the limit and is sent to prison.

That guy is scum?
I don't have any unpaid parking tickets, nor do I have any misdemeanors. So that's very unlikely, though I am still young.

Sorry man, I just don't look at people who've been to prison highly at all.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:58 PM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,267,262.91
Total Points: 6,878,707,763.56
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDKSAB View Post
I don't have any unpaid parking tickets, nor do I have any misdemeanors. So that's very unlikely, though I am still young.

Sorry man, I just don't look at people who've been to prison highly at all.
lol I realize that.

But you have to be very subjective. Some people belong in prison.

The Freeway killer forced a 9 year old girl into the woods, raped her repeatedly, then forced her to drink hydrochloric acid before stabbing her 200 times.

I think he belongs there..............not a white collar *******.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:59 PM
YDKSAB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 YDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond reputeYDKSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,184.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by RwK View Post
lol I realize that.

But you have to be very subjective. Some people belong in prison.

The Freeway killer forced a 9 year old girl into the woods, raped her repeatedly, then forced her to drink hydrochloric acid before stabbing her 200 times.

I think he belongs there..............not a white collar *******.
Most White collar people know better though, so if they've accumulated enough to actually put them in prison then they are pretty low themselves.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:40 AM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,027,005,674.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

One time I got a ticket from the Highway Patrol for using the shoulder to get on to a freeway exit quicker. It was a pretty rough & tough experience for me. People say I drive like a grandma, and I take pride in my driving skills. I feel like I am the greatest driver there has ever been, and I consider myself the Floyd Mayweather Jr. of driving. I have some pretty sweet moves. Like when I change lanes, instead of using the rear-view mirror, I turn my head to look for traffic from behind and anticipate if cars plan on merging at the same time I want to. I turn my head real quick, so I have real quick reflexes like Floyd "Money" Mayweather, almost like rolling with the punch which he isn't known for. Because, guess what, rear-view mirrors lie, side-view mirrors lie, but perceptions don't lie. Well, I guess they do lie sometimes, but the mirrors won't show you everything, like blind spots. Anyway, so yeah, I guess you can say I've had my share of run-ins with the law, aka "the black and white," aka "one time," etc.